Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 14, 2021, 01:02 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboye View Post
Isn't there already a " whack off" hand gesture filter in place now?
There's the famous Rage3D quote 'Cramack gonna fix it', I think that's close enough.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 10:19 PM   #92
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

New beta version of Virtual Desktop out today, includes 2 noteworthy features:
  • 120hz support, that should work after your Quest2 gets update 28. Of course this will take a much more powerful PC to drive all 120 horses.
  • "Potato mode" for weaker GPUs like my r580. This is really great, since GPUs are impossible to get nowadays. Actually I think this has been a real oversight in VD until now, as both Oculus Link and Steam VR are able to work with much lower resolutions and work well with lower-end GPUs. Until now, VD has simply had much higher system requirements for no good reason. Anyways, I was able to try out Potato mode today and I am finally getting smooth performance in practically everything.

And of course Oculus Air Link is supposed to be coming out any day now with update 28. We'll see how that competes against VD, especially since Air Link will almost certainly include Time Warp & Space Warp, which can potentially make things alot smoother. It'll be interesting to see how it performs.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2021, 10:21 PM   #93
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I expect there will be a new headset launching later this year. Lots of chatter about a "Quest 2 Pro". If it has a wider FOV and supports Wifi 6E, I'll prolly have to drop the cash for a new one as well.
Also, it's basically been confirmed that Oculus is NOT launching another headset this year.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 21, 2021, 11:27 AM   #94
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Also, it's basically been confirmed that Oculus is NOT launching another headset this year.
I think that's ok. Not entire sure the pace needs to be so rapid anyway. They are closed systems and there is plenty of visual fidelity they can still pull outta the existing hardware.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2021, 12:58 PM   #95
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
I think that's ok. Not entire sure the pace needs to be so rapid anyway. They are closed systems and there is plenty of visual fidelity they can still pull outta the existing hardware.
Especially since it seems that most of the bottlenecks now are on the software side. Sure, new headsets with eye tracking etc. could enable very realistic avatars for fully-integrated social worlds... but considering that Facebook Horizons still hasn't even launched yet, its a bit premature to start talking about enhancing the fidelity of avatars in it.

Consider other features that have matured (or are still maturing) over multiple years, including Oculus Link, hand tracking, multiple user profiles on the same headset, etc... Sure you could argue that Quest needs color cameras for better AR, but it may be another 2 years before the AR software is ready. Doesn't make sense to push hardware faster than the software can support it.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 22, 2021, 11:06 AM   #96
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I really hate how facebook rolls out new features.

I want air link and I want it now!

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2021, 12:00 PM   #97
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

They don't need a new headset yet, maybe end of next year. As long as it has wider FOV.
Old Apr 22, 2021, 12:52 PM   #98
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I really hate how facebook rolls out new features.

I want air link and I want it now!

I think everyone expected it to be working last week, as v28 rolled out.

Actually it appears that nobody got v28 until this week, and even then nobody has been able to try Air Link. Not sure what the delay is.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 22, 2021, 01:28 PM   #99
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest...king_for_real/

People got it working.

Stop with this nintendo-like drip feed nonsense Facebook, just enable the darn thing.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 10:52 AM   #100
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest...king_for_real/

People got it working.

Stop with this nintendo-like drip feed nonsense Facebook, just enable the darn thing.
Cool.

There's a guy from Oculus saying that the performance will be better when it officially launches: https://mobile.twitter.com/volgaksoy...08574323453954

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 23, 2021, 02:12 PM   #101
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Looks like the excitement over Air Link can’t be contained, so we’re officially making it available today for everyone who has both Quest and PC v28. If you don’t have v28 yet, stay tuned, it’s coming very soon!
https://twitter.com/boztank/status/1385654671008620544
Old Apr 23, 2021, 07:58 PM   #102
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I tried it airlink today. It worked really well, one thing that was a big difference between airlink and Virtual Desktop is the colors, Airlink has much better colors, Virtual Desktop is washed out by comparison.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 10:39 PM   #103
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
I tried it airlink today. It worked really well, one thing that was a big difference between airlink and Virtual Desktop is the colors, Airlink has much better colors, Virtual Desktop is washed out by comparison.
I'm hearing people say that Air Link feels smoother, despite the performance dashboards showing that VD has lower latency. I suspect that Air Link is benefiting alot from Time/Space Warp.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 24, 2021, 04:32 PM   #104
Mangler
PC

Airlink looks way better than VD in games with huge viewing distance likes skyrim/serious sam.

At this point it feel like the only thing that VD does better is the user interface.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 02:11 AM   #105
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

where is the setting for connecting normal rift link to Q2?

It was in devices, they just moved it...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2021, 02:32 AM   #106
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
where is the setting for connecting normal rift link to Q2?

It was in devices, they just moved it...
hmmm, it just reappeared...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 03:42 PM   #107
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

still waiting for airlink to show up tried most of the tricks to force it to show up but still refuses. on V28 on both headset and desktop. Super lame

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 04:09 PM   #108
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Been using airlink with wifi6 router/ax, and gotta say wow. This really changes things. I was already using my quest 2 with the cable a bit every now and then, but now that I can just do it entirely wireless it's really a whole new headset. Popping it on and playing a game or two is fast and easy, and lack of tether made playing alyx/beat saber/robo recall a new experience.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 04:34 PM   #109
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

oooohhh... just got eligible for the v28 update. Downloading now.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 26, 2021, 05:58 PM   #110
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
still waiting for airlink to show up tried most of the tricks to force it to show up but still refuses. on V28 on both headset and desktop. Super lame
One thing to try if you already did reset defaults in experimental, is to set it to another language, reboot, then set it back to english. Supposedly helped some people.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 06:05 PM   #111
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Well Air Link showed up right after the update, but it's kindof a stuttery mess. I looked for settings that might improve performance, but couldn't find any. Just for comparison, I plugged in a usb cable and tried regular Link... buttery smooth. I guess that's why Air Link is in beta, right?

I think v28 has had some good improvements to the tracking. I fired up Virtual Desktop and had my smoothest VD gameplay yet.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 26, 2021, 06:24 PM   #112
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Well Air Link showed up right after the update, but it's kindof a stuttery mess. I looked for settings that might improve performance, but couldn't find any. Just for comparison, I plugged in a usb cable and tried regular Link... buttery smooth. I guess that's why Air Link is in beta, right?

I think v28 has had some good improvements to the tracking. I fired up Virtual Desktop and had my smoothest VD gameplay yet.
Go into

Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics

and run the debug tool. Have everything set to the defaults, including making sure the encode bitrate is set to 0

Here is defaults

Then see if it is still stuttering
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 08:48 PM   #113
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Yup, I've got all the default settings.

Trying all the performance HUDs, it appears that although the game is rendering at a steady 72fps, that Oculus Link is only handling 15-20fps. Something going wrong in the pipeline somewhere.

--Edit---

Got it figured out. If I understand correctly, the radeon 580 can't encode at a rate fast enough to keep up with the pixels it can render. So someone suggested setting the "encode resolution width" down to 1800, which fixed it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest...rcable_and_rx/

Air Link feels smooth... maybe a touch more latency than VD, but overall very good. I also feel like the image quality is better in Air Link, at least on the low-resolutions that I'm playing. Air Link seems to give a cleaner look to low-res edges. Although it also appears to be slightly darker.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt

Last edited by SubCog : Apr 26, 2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 10:16 PM   #114
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

This is probably the wrong thread for this, but I couldn't find a better thread and didn't think it was worth making a new one (if there should be a new one let me know):

I recently purchased this head strap replacement for my Quest 2 and I'm very impressed. It's so much more comfortable and way cheaper than the official one. Thought I would pass the info on in case others hate the default one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...7fff4c4dPCptdv

Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 11:28 PM   #115
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Interesting. I'm tempted to pick that up just to try it out.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 27, 2021, 12:22 AM   #116
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

If you do not want to use Ali Express, Amazon has various companies selling that same strap, plus there is a different kind of strap available as well.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Quest+2+h...f=nb_sb_noss_2
Quote:
Old Apr 29, 2021, 11:43 PM   #117
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
One thing to try if you already did reset defaults in experimental, is to set it to another language, reboot, then set it back to english. Supposedly helped some people.

yeah i had tried that a bunch of times and nothing ever worked. It finally popped on its own last night. Now the new problem is that it does NOT like mesh networks. Was able to get it to work for a bit earlier today went back a few hours later to try it out more and NOPE it said F you and refuses to see my desktop again. :sigh: I really need to get the electrician in and have him do the cable runs I have been wanting to do for years.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 12:30 AM   #118
clerick
tfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
yeah i had tried that a bunch of times and nothing ever worked. It finally popped on its own last night. Now the new problem is that it does NOT like mesh networks. Was able to get it to work for a bit earlier today went back a few hours later to try it out more and NOPE it said F you and refuses to see my desktop again. :sigh: I really need to get the electrician in and have him do the cable runs I have been wanting to do for years.
If your pc isn't being seen, i noticed i sometimes get that but is fixable. Have to turn on headset first, get to main menu, then go back to PC, open oculus software/beta tab, and toggle airlink to off then on again, and then it will show up in quest 2.
Old Apr 30, 2021, 11:04 AM   #119
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
If your pc isn't being seen, i noticed i sometimes get that but is fixable. Have to turn on headset first, get to main menu, then go back to PC, open oculus software/beta tab, and toggle airlink to off then on again, and then it will show up in quest 2.
Also, it seems that I have to turn on oculus link again each time in the desktop app. If I restart my computer, or restart the oculus app, it toggles it off.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 30, 2021, 03:19 PM   #120
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
This is probably the wrong thread for this, but I couldn't find a better thread and didn't think it was worth making a new one (if there should be a new one let me know):

I recently purchased this head strap replacement for my Quest 2 and I'm very impressed. It's so much more comfortable and way cheaper than the official one. Thought I would pass the info on in case others hate the default one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...7fff4c4dPCptdv
I have the same one, it's not perfect but it's certainly better than stock.

I just wish the arms on the side holding it to the quest headset could be clicked in place so they don't slide.