Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 28, 2021, 08:43 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Kotick has apologized so it’s all good now. Bring on the next Call of Duty.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2021, 08:49 PM   #32
Och
ATI Champion

Och is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
It's worth noting the image has nothing to do with the topic. It's a random picture Och took from some game speed running event according to a reverse image search.
I did not take it, I found it on the internet.
Och is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2021, 10:44 PM   #33
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
In my professional career I've seen countless useless employees claim, "good old boys club". I didn't get promoted, because the boss didn't like me, and I did a great job they always claim. They were always lazy useless, and spent all their time kissing up to sr management.

Not saying that's not a thing, but 9/10 times in my experience. They just sucked at their job.

Now for the sexual stuff, no excuse for that, but just because you don't get promoted, and you think you're the **** doesn't mean jack ****.
That's pretty dismissive. State has already investigated and found problems.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 28, 2021, 11:22 PM   #34
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
That's pretty dismissive. State has already investigated and found problems.

Also sounds like he works with a bunch of men

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2021, 11:25 PM   #35
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

To be fair, that's just been his experience. Which kinda sux

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Old Jul 29, 2021, 11:21 AM   #36
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

https://www.ign.com/articles/activis...-by-california

Quote:
Activision Blizzard says that former senior creative director Alex Afrasiabi – who was named in the DFEH lawsuit – was fired in 2020 for "misconduct in his treatment of other employees."

In a statement to Kotaku with regard to Afrasiabi's involvement in the so-called 'Cosby Suite' (a hotel room reportedly used for networking by Blizzard employees), a Blizzard spokesperson wrote: “An employee brought these 2013 events to our attention in June 2020. We immediately conducted our own investigation and took corrective action. At the time of the report, we had already conducted a separate investigation of Alex Afrasiabi and terminated him for his misconduct in his treatment of other employees.”

A source within Blizzard tells IGN that Afrasiabi was leading an incubation project at the company until as recently as May 2020. The source's belief is that Afrasiabi left the company after that project wasn't approved. We have contacted Blizzard for comment on the discrepancy.
So the one named in suite was already delt with over the issue. The defendant waited 7 years to bring it up, Afrasiabi was fired.

This is the only one known of at Blizzard itself, the rest occured at Activision and Treyarch.

This is starting to become very suspicious.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 3080Ti Sixtuple SLI KAC Edition, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2021, 01:10 PM   #37
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Wow, shame on them, I'm definitely going to boycott World of Warcraft!
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2021, 01:42 PM   #38
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

the employee didn't wait 7 years to bring it up the state took years to get involved when they did (over 2 years ago now) blizzard did the bare minimum and left countless others alone. Now the state upon receiving more evidence and seeing that barely anything was done is stepping in and suing the company. This is not a woe is the company we did something leave us alone this is consistent inaction and inappropriate behavior.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2021, 01:48 PM   #39
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Although not realated... you wouldn't be alone. Wow has lost almost half of it's player base since the last expansion released in 2020.

That said, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice was something I was just about to buy and play. Now, I won't be.

System:
Old Jul 29, 2021, 03:21 PM   #40
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

been doing that for years

but I will buy diablo 4
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 01:34 PM   #41
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Part of the problem with the "old boys club" mentality is that it primarily works indirectly - a lot of corporate promotion chance and mentorship happens off company time at social engagements, so even if there isn't any untoward treatment in the workplace, if the only people that have access to the boss outside of work are men who schmooze well, you're going to run into the same exclusionary promotional behavior reinforced, intentional or not.

In any case, there's been quite a bit more news since the initial story:
Two days ago there was a walk out on the blizzard campus following a thousand plus employee signed letter condemning leadership's addressing of the lawsuits since they came to light: https://www.theverge.com/2021/7/28/2...nation-lawsuit

Yesterday it came out that Actiblizzard had hired the same law firm Amazon uses for union busting, as talk of workers unionizing was common around the walk out. https://kotaku.com/activision-blizza...ers-1847386654

And the personal accounts from the inside are continuously coming through: https://www.ign.com/articles/inside-...k-of-reckoning
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 02:28 PM   #42
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

From that IGN article:

Quote:
A source who has since departed Blizzard talked about how the room designated for breastfeeding didn’t have locks. “Men would walk into the breastfeeding room. There was no way to lock the door. They would just stare and I would have to scream at them to leave.” IGN understands that breastfeeding rooms have since been updated, with locks added to doors.

The stuff coming out from this law suit is just insane.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 02:43 PM   #43
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Riot games is being sued too for the same thing.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 05:06 PM   #44
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Also sounds like he works with a bunch of men
Most of our Sr management are women. There are several on my team as well. They're all competent. The ones that always complained were not. Both men and women. Just my experience after 24 years with the same company.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 10:26 PM   #45
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Why would men walk into a designated breast feeding room? Wtf?
Old Jul 31, 2021, 02:48 AM   #46
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Yea.. not sure wtf is going on with people.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2021, 06:28 AM   #47
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Probably the only way they ever seen a real boob before without paying for it.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2021, 07:10 AM   #48
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Maybe they identified as a baby needing to be breast fed?

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2021, 07:30 AM   #49
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
Maybe they identified as a baby needing to be breast fed?
"Mommy, milky!!"
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2021, 12:27 AM   #50
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Same reason they prey on underage children I would imagine? Humans just being human
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2021, 07:57 AM   #51
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Same reason they prey on underage children I would imagine? Mentally ill humans just being mentally ill humans
fixed

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2021, 12:10 PM   #52
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
fixed
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2021, 12:16 PM   #53
KAC
It might be gays!

So there are also reports of underaged children being preyed on at Activision offices? Wtf?
Old Aug 1, 2021, 12:30 PM   #54
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
So there are also reports of underaged children being preyed on at Activision offices? Wtf?
No that's Activision Blizzard customer base.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 3080Ti Sixtuple SLI KAC Edition, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2021, 04:03 AM   #55
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzizbuka can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

I know ours has a fridge in it...........
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2021, 12:01 PM   #56
Mangler
PC

Quote:
J. Allen Brack, the President of Warcraft and Overwatch studio Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving his position less than two weeks after an investigation by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing made public explosive allegations of harassment and discrimination within the company.

In a statement released by Blizzard, it’s announced that Brack will be “stepping down”, and will be replaced by a leadership team of Jen Oneal and Mike Ybarra.
https://kotaku.com/blizzard-presiden...own-1847412696

So, how long until Activision blizzard is just Activision?
Old Aug 3, 2021, 02:32 PM   #57
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Because of what your maids have...boobs.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2021, 05:02 PM   #58
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
https://kotaku.com/blizzard-presiden...own-1847412696

So, how long until Activision blizzard is just Activision?
Its already just activision. i dont think any of the original bioware members are still there are they?
Old Aug 3, 2021, 09:40 PM   #59
KAC
It might be gays!

BioWare was EA.
Old Aug 3, 2021, 09:56 PM   #60
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
BioWare was EA.
Tomato Potato same difference :3

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote