Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Aug 25, 2021, 08:33 AM   #2161
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
This venture has brought me some serious wife changing money.

Also calling the cops.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2021, 08:47 AM   #2162
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I post on my phone and can confirm this was NOT an auto correct
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2021, 09:03 AM   #2163
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Damn should’ve bought my cards earlier.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 25, 2021, 04:55 PM   #2164
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They're always late and will never finish
Old Sep 1, 2021, 06:05 PM   #2165
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Eth goes up a bit and profitability is sweet once again. Should get even better from here on out
Old Sep 1, 2021, 09:37 PM   #2166
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Woah! Hit 3 Gs overnight. This shite be climbing!
Old Sep 3, 2021, 07:00 AM   #2167
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pretty soon we'll be better of than in the pre-eip1559 days.
Nice!
Old Sep 6, 2021, 09:46 PM   #2168
KAC
It might be gays!

Wow this bitch be flying now. Kitty is already 3.45 G
Old Sep 6, 2021, 11:23 PM   #2169
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

KAC where you gonna park your lambo?
Old Sep 6, 2021, 11:54 PM   #2170
KAC
It might be gays!

Next to my mining rig. Also will have RGB.
Old Sep 7, 2021, 12:05 AM   #2171
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Was gonna ask what colour lambo, but RGB is an appropriate answer.

I'm making an absolute killing on microcaps right now.
Old Sep 7, 2021, 12:20 AM   #2172
KAC
It might be gays!

I just know how to press Play on Nicehash.
Old Sep 7, 2021, 08:00 PM   #2173
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I just know how to press Play on Nicehash.
That's good enough. Then sit back and lambo
Old Sep 15, 2021, 12:21 AM   #2174
KAC
It might be gays!

Earn rate seems to have taken a toll again. Biznitches making me earn only 22 bucks a day (down from 25-26). Also down on BTC 0.000083 per 4 hours down from 0.000093 per 4 hours.

Mofos.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 06:22 AM   #2175
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

When stuffs down people seem to give.up, so less transactions, less gas fees, less mining revenue. It'll go up once people get more confidence in the market again. Noobz!

Solana network hacked yesterday, whole dizzle was down. They tried hacking eth but no go, it's more decentralized.

Also, I know what you mean, down to $97/day
Old Sep 15, 2021, 06:30 AM   #2176
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
When stuffs down people seem to give.up, so less transactions, less gas fees, less mining revenue. It'll go up once people get more confidence in the market again. Noobz!

Solana network hacked yesterday, whole dizzle was down. They tried hacking eth but no go, it's more decentralized.

Also, I know what you mean, down to $97/day
Motherbitch. I am adding a 2070 on the weekend if the deal goes through.
Old Sep 17, 2021, 11:12 AM   #2177
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Have you all mentally and physically prepared yourselves for the face melting gains that are approaching last 3 months of the year and into 2022
Old Sep 18, 2021, 04:27 AM   #2178
KAC
It might be gays!

Well damn. So I bought a Galax 2070 from a gay. Tried to hook it up to my PC with other cards and it ran out of PCIe lanes. So that didn’t turn out well. Then I hooked it up to my main PC which has had issues with running cards using PCIe risers. However I learnt that it works with 2000 series and yes it worked. By that time I had switched PSU, gutted systems, and re done the whole thing. So I start up the card and one fan failed. After mofo 3 hours of building and rebuilding including lego stands and what not. Was so pissed off. Called the dude. He was like no problem return the card. I was relieved then drove 40 KMs to ass end of Dubai to return card and another 40 back but glad I got my money back.

This really killed my mining adventures. No more.
Old Sep 18, 2021, 05:53 AM   #2179
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

No more!..until you get the next card
Old Sep 18, 2021, 07:20 PM   #2180
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Have you all mentally and physically prepared yourselves for the face melting gains that are approaching last 3 months of the year and into 2022
Eth 2.0 and gpu mining hitting the toilet bowl are the biggest concern for me. I do kinda wish I had sold enough xmr to cover my hardware when it spiked up over $450/coin but it's too late now for that and I'm too greedy to sell where it's at right now.

Just going to keep stacking until the end at this point and see what happens. Tentative plan is to shut down the rig when eth 2.0 is a thing and then wait it out.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2021, 05:28 AM   #2181
KAC
It might be gays!

I am trying to just get as much BTC as I can. I need to hit 6K to recover all my costs (at 45K rate). Rest is cherry on top. I am already at about 3.5K right now (3.1K at 45K) and if things keep going as they are should be able to put up another 3K in next 3-4 months.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 01:58 PM   #2182
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

I've long covered my costs and will keep mining. Even still reselling these GPUs would give me most of the money back.

I don't see proof of work coming until 2022 at the earliest
Old Sep 19, 2021, 03:14 PM   #2183
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

This was officially my worst week since I started. $687 $CAD/week.

I need KAC to invest a few billion into ETH to drive the price up.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 02:05 AM   #2184
KAC
It might be gays!

Word. Such poor weekend. Made me sick.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 03:39 AM   #2185
KAC
It might be gays!

This be tanking…
Old Sep 20, 2021, 05:57 AM   #2186
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Man! When you sell to take profits but if you held on for 23min longer you'd be another $4k richer.
Low caps are where it's at.. Just bail out before BTC dumps.

This might hit as low as 38k before going back up.

5 bitcoin ETFs rumoured from Oct 18 - Nov 1.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 10:06 AM   #2187
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

When people seem to predict the crypto market 99.9% of the time it's just bs.

It crashes when it crashes, it rises when it rises.

Might do this, or might do that, I'll just wait and see.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 10:13 AM   #2188
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
When people seem to predict the crypto market 99.9% of the time it's just bs.

Might do this, or might do that, I'll just wait and see.
You should have ended that with: "I have spoken."

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2021, 12:02 PM   #2189
KAC
It might be gays!

Earn rates are going up. Can’t complain lol.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 08:13 AM   #2190
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I don't see proof of work coming until 2022 at the earliest
Going off history I don't blame you for being skeptical. It seems they are getting serious about this finally and Q1 2022 might actually happen. If it gets delayed again well.. I would not be real surprised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
That's about all I feel comfortable saying too, which isn't much lol

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote