Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old Apr 11, 2002, 05:08 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
grated
Radeon R200

grated is still being judged by the masses

Default official driver problem

Hi.
I have installed the latest drivers (also tried other drivers) found on ATI.com but I don't get these tabs in the advanced setting (to change some stuff about D3D, OpenGL, Smoothvision, ...). I also have no icon in the rigt corner where you can click on and so access the ati programs, Hydraviosion, ...
How can I solve this?
Old Apr 11, 2002, 06:46 PM   #2
eezip
Ambassador of Hazaa

eezip is still being judged by the masses

uninstall your drivers following Candyman's guide at the top of the 8500 tech support forum. after that reinstall drivers and check again. also, please get drivers newer than 6037. i really suggest the 6058s you can get at the top of the 8500 forum.
Old Apr 11, 2002, 07:58 PM   #3
grated
Radeon R200

grated is still being judged by the masses

I just installed them cause I got a bug and I was wondering if it would be better with official drivers but no luck. And now working well with latest drivers 6058. And here I can change some settings
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad