Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 1, 2021, 10:58 PM   #7861
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Got my booster scheduled for 12th. Gonna get Pfizer again.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM   #7862
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Got the booster yesterday. Feel like absolute garbage today. Didn’t feel this bad with either of the two previous shots, though this booster was Moderna and my initial 2 were Pfizer. Not my choice though, it’s all that’s available around here.
Moderna is stronger so there seem to be more symptoms when you get it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM   #7863
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Moderna is stronger so there seem to be more symptoms when you get it.
I read initially Moderna was going with 50 micro grams in the booster, but I think I saw they decided to go full 100. Either way a single dose even at 50 contains just 10 micro grams less than both of the initial pfizer shots combined.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM   #7864
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
I read initially Moderna was going with 50 micro grams in the booster, but I think I saw they decided to go full 100. Either way a single dose even at 50 contains just 10 micro grams less than both of the initial pfizer shots combined.
The primary shot(s) for Moderna is 0.5 mL with 100 mcg in it. The booster is 0.25 mL, so that would mean 50 mcg of the rna magic in it.

That's what I gathered from this: https://www.fda.gov/media/144637/download

I could be wrong though. Either way, now I understand why my wife was so under the weather after her Moderna shots.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #7865
Drunken Janitor
Blistering Barnacles!

Drunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I got my 2 shots of Moderna 29 days apart back in May and June. I am scheduled to get a booster on December 9th. My wife gets hers on December 4th. I will let you know how it goes for us and if its a reduced dose or not. In Canada, its supposed to be a half dose.
i5 4670 Haswell <> Gigabyte radeon 280x <> 8 gigs of some ram that happened to be on sale that week <> Asus Z87-K <> Some DVD burner that has been used for 3-4 computers - might be a pioneer <> Winblows 10 Now!
Drunken Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #7866
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

I felt a bit off for the following day after the Moderna booster. Could have been worse. I also had Phizer for the first 2.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM   #7867
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm hoping for a Moderna booster. If the side effects are any indication of immune response, the temporary suffering is worth it if it keeps you out of the hospital (or worse) when the virus inevitably infects you.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #7868
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
I'm hoping for a Moderna booster. If the side effects are any indication of immune response, the temporary suffering is worth it if it keeps you out of the hospital (or worse) when the virus inevitably infects you.
If that's the case my booster gave me all of it.

Three confirmed cases of Omi in the US. All mild and all were vaccinated. Omi don't care about our vaccines apparently, but so far it seems all cases are mild. I'm going mask off. Bring it on, I'm sick of this ****.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM   #7869
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
If that's the case my booster gave me all of it.

Three confirmed cases of Omi in the US. All mild and all were vaccinated. Omi don't care about our vaccines apparently, but so far it seems all cases are mild. I'm going mask off. Bring it on, I'm sick of this ****.
You show that virus you.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:39 AM   #7870
Greasy
ODI

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You show that virus you.
I'll slap that mofo on before I go into a store I'm sure. With my luck, I would be that model case where omi wrecked me with a booster shot already.