Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 31, 2020, 06:12 PM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Been spending waaaay too much time scanning people to see their traits. There is some pretty funny stuff about some of them!
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2020, 08:00 PM   #152
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

They were especially funny in WD2.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2020, 01:13 AM   #153
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Game is surprisingly good. Just feel a bit bad that I am not leveling up my character.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 1, 2020, 02:03 AM   #154
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Game like dope?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2020, 02:52 AM   #155
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Game like dope?
Dopey dope with extra gayness.
Old Nov 1, 2020, 07:18 AM   #156
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Dopey dope with extra gayness.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2020, 10:21 AM   #157
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HC8cjfHSvo

Looks like you need something that is about as fast or faster than a 3900x if you want dem frames.(with a 3090)
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2020, 11:57 AM   #158
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

I'm surprised to see the game use 11GB of VRAM at 4k considering this was a 3000 series launch title. I guess it doesn't matter through because native 4k isn't possible with RTX anyway. RTX makes a huge difference in this game graphically. I can't imagine not wanted to utilize it.

As for the CPU, it's pretty demanding. Overclocking the I9 9900K to 5Ghz all core pushes the CPU minimums up another 6FPS beyond the stock 10900K from what I have seen.

I'm still playing RDR2 maxed out at 70FPS. I started it when I got my 3090 and I'm at 60% completion. I still got a few more weeks of entertainment from the looks of it. I'll either jump to Watch dogs or Metro after I finish up RDR2. I never did play Metro Exodus so I'll probably jump into it next. Should be much more playable with a 3090 and Gsync. When it came out I still had a 1080TISLI setup with no support, it was unplayable back then. I'll try to get some watch dogs gameplay in before cyberpunk 2077 releases in december.

Last edited by the_sextein : Nov 1, 2020 at 12:04 PM.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2020, 12:40 PM   #159
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

This game doesn't present an issue on my 2080ti @ 2k resolution, with everything maxed. My trade-off is fps, which I'm more than willing to cap at 40fps for just about all my games.

Btw, I like some of the little extra's they put into the game. I noticed my vehicle when on auto-drive uses turning signals. Also while I was getting mugged, someone stole my car
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2020, 02:36 PM   #160
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Also while I was getting mugged, someone stole my car
, that's funny!

yoz
Old Nov 1, 2020, 05:14 PM   #161
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahncrd View Post
Yep, I see everything is just as I left it.
Welcome back!!!!!
Old Nov 1, 2020, 07:04 PM   #162
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Anyone found a recruit with a plain old American accent? They have all these different accents (British, Jamaican, Indian, etc.. ) yet not a single wanker lives in this futuristic London?
Old Nov 3, 2020, 07:51 AM   #163
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Anyone found a recruit with a plain old American accent? They have all these different accents (British, Jamaican, Indian, etc.. ) yet not a single wanker lives in this futuristic London?
In the future America is so great we all stay home.

yoz
Old Nov 3, 2020, 08:01 AM   #164
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

one thing i find particular funny is the "distract". So these two punks stand right next to each other, like 2 feet apart, you "distract" one and then beat the living **** outta the second one while the first one just insists to not "notice" it. Had me in tears more than just once.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2020, 09:52 AM   #165
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

I was planning on starting Valhalla when it released but I think I’ll sick with this till I’m done.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2020, 10:10 AM   #166
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
In the future America is so great we all stay home.

It's Dedsechs, so just like buttsechs there's plenty of them to go around, including wanker hackers.

I don't want to wait until Wrench and Aiden are released to get a "normal" sounding character.
Old Nov 3, 2020, 11:20 AM   #167
KAC
It might be gays!

Man, the game is absolutely hilarious at times. I am loving it. Given I didn’t bother with watch dogs 2 at all I am shocked that how much improved this is.

Also that RTX during rain is dope. I thought it was only screen space reflections but when I turned off RTX the game just looked bland and garbage. Would love to see how AMD handles RTX in such games. You guys should definitely see some videos showing with and without RTX as they are actually true. The difference is night and day in this game. I am also playing with DLSS quality as I think anything else looks like someone smeared jizz on my monitor.

Overall very happy with this “free” game and definitely can recommend it.
Old Nov 3, 2020, 02:16 PM   #168
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

If you’re happy with RT here wait until Cyberpunk.

That’s going to look mint!
Old Nov 3, 2020, 05:41 PM   #169
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Source code got leaked. 560GB worth.

Guess noobisoft did not give into the hacker's ransom.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2020, 06:03 PM   #170
Megaman
Packing heat!

There seems to be a known corrupt save bug in this which is expected to be fixed in several days.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 04:30 PM   #171
Megaman
Packing heat!

Update 1.05 patch

Quote:

Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.
Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near Buckingham Palace.
Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!

PS4

Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
Fixed certain graphical glitches occurring when frequently switching between the loadout menu of operatives in the team app.
Corrected the photo-sharing hashtag to now be #WatchDogsLegion. Show us your pictures, DedSec!

Xbox One

Fixed an issue that could cause player characters and NPCs to become pixelated in the “Battersea” area.
Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving the “Oral History” achievement
Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when deleting a selected photo from the gallery app.

Stadia

Fixed graphical corruption that occurred during the “The Harvest” mission cinematic.
Clarified the exit prompt when closing the game on Stadia.

Ubisoft Connect

Fixed an issue that caused the “Historian”, “Discoverer” and “Collector” challenges to not unlock.
Fixed an issue where Ubisoft Connect challenges did not complete for Stadia players.

Cosmetics

Fixed an issue that caused placeholder art to show in the HUD after purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store.
Fixed an issue causing the shoulder piece of the Space DJ outfit to stick out.
Fixed a clipping issue on the female version of Marcus’ Jacket.
Fixed missing shoulder pads and breast pocket on the Spy Pack Jacket.
Fixed hologram issues for the King of the Jungle and Viper masks.

General

The GPS marker will now continue to show until players enter the mission location when using auto-drive to travel to the mission area.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 05:53 PM   #172
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Update 1.05 patch
Pfff still needs more performance optimizations
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:00 PM   #173
Megaman
Packing heat!

Yeah. I don’t know about anyone else but I love it when a game patches. Especially when it mentions performance updates in the notes.

I reckon the next update will include some perf fixes.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 10:56 PM   #174
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

This game was crashing infrequently while playing for me. Hopefully this patch will help with that?
Old Nov 6, 2020, 11:02 PM   #175
KAC
It might be gays!

Dungeon if a game doesn’t crash for you, you won’t be called Dungeon lol.
Old Nov 7, 2020, 04:55 AM   #176
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Dungeon if a game doesn’t crash for you, you won’t be called Dungeon lol.
Yeah, its probably that 3rd 2080ti I recently added . No fix for drones queuing around trees
Old Nov 8, 2020, 09:06 AM   #177
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Update 1.05 patch
Stadia

Wasting time and effort on it...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2020, 04:20 PM   #178
Megaman
Packing heat!

Watch Dogs Legion TU 2.0 hotfix patch notes

PC

Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when starting the game with menu narration enabled.
Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when starting the in DirectX 12 mode while the Operating System does not support Direct X12.
Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when opening the photo gallery app with Tobii Menu Navigation.
Fixed crashes that could occur in some cases due to a memory corruption.
Fixed possible crashes that would occur when your character is on various locations in the world.
Fixed specific instances of crashes that may occur on Ray Tracing Graphics cards.
Fixed a crash that could occur on Multithreading CPU when Multithreading has been disabled.
Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze momentarily when switching controls from mouse and keyboard to a controller and vice versa.
Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the “From the Shadows” challenge.
Fixed an issue where English Audio was not available on Russian versions of the game.
Fixed an issue that prevented players from starting and joining dart matches when playing with a mouse.
Fixed an issue where a story cinematic was automatically skipped after completing the mission “London’s Protectors”.
Fixed an issue that caused occasional framerate drops in free roam when "Ray Traced Reflections” was enabled.
Fixed an issue that could cause the autodetect graphics option to set the graphics quality too low for some resolutions for certain hardware.
Fixed an issue where the ‘Purchase’ and ‘WD Credits’ buttons were not clickable with a mouse.

Global

Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!
Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near the Buckingham Palace.
Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.

Ubisoft Connect

Fixed an issue where badges did not unlock when the objectives were met.
Fixed an issue that caused the “Historian”, “Discoverer” and “Collector” challenges to not unlock.

Cosmetics

Fixed an issue that caused placeholder art to show in the HUD after purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store.
Fixed an issue causing the shoulder piece of the Space DJ outfit to stick out.
Fixed a clipping issue on the female version of Marcus’ Jacket.
Fixed missing shoulder pads and breast pocket on the Spy Pack Jacket.
Fixed hologram issues for the King of the Jungle and Viper masks.

General

The GPS marker will now continue to show until players enter the mission location when using auto-drive to travel to the mission area.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 09:06 PM   #179
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Finished the game last night. It was better than I expected but I had low expectations for it.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2020, 09:08 PM   #180
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
Finished the game last night. It was better than I expected but I had low expectations for it.
Wow! Already? What a machine!

How many hours? You do side missions?