Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jul 17, 2021, 04:01 AM   #1351
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Never been called a Wally
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 09:03 AM   #1352
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
You have a 55" TV and 32" Monitor next to each other, wow. My 50" Samsung TV is in the lounge connected to my XseriesX and my PC is in the Study connected to my 34" UW 144hz monitor.

Do you live in an apartment? Going to brag .I live in a 4 bed detached house with a study, lounge, dining room & conservatory. The lounge is big enough to take a massive TV but 50" is enough for me TBH. The PC wil always stay in the study thank you.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
All that because they're next to each other? No, they're on an 8' Butcher block desk with an office chair for the PC and a gaming chair for the TV. It's my preferred setup in my office, which is next to my wife's personal craft room, across from our double size master bedroom with full bath, which is above the other full bath next to the other downstairs bedrooms near the dining room and living room over the full gym in the basement next to the full wood working shop and laundry room in the middle of our humble plot of land with the 3 vehicles in the driveway and the large "shed" which holds our snowblower/lawn mowing and landscaping gear where I seem to run into my beautiful Nigerian neighbor at the fence all the time who keeps flirting with me.....I forgot about that - I should be mad because it's rude to flirt with your married neighbor like that but on the other hand she's a mostly trouble free neighbor.....

wait, what were we talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Stop bragging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
But you stay in the basement right? Parents live in the upstairs part.

Old Jul 17, 2021, 10:10 AM   #1353
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
All that because they're next to each other? No, they're on an 8' Butcher block desk with an office chair for the PC and a gaming chair for the TV. It's my preferred setup in my office, which is next to my wife's personal craft room, across from our double size master bedroom with full bath, which is above the other full bath next to the other downstairs bedrooms near the dining room and living room over the full gym in the basement next to the full wood working shop and laundry room in the middle of our humble plot of land with the 3 vehicles in the driveway and the large "shed" which holds our snowblower/lawn mowing and landscaping gear where I seem to run into my beautiful Nigerian neighbor at the fence all the time who keeps flirting with me.....I forgot about that - I should be mad because it's rude to flirt with your married neighbor like that but on the other hand she's a mostly trouble free neighbor.....

wait, what were we talking about?
Haha GOLD.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 17, 2021, 01:58 PM   #1354
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Old Jul 20, 2021, 09:51 PM   #1355
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Hardware Unboxed review of the LG C1

Posted above already

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2021, 09:57 PM   #1356
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Damn it! deleted my post. You don't need to delete yours as it is absolutely funnier if you don't

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2021, 07:04 AM   #1357
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Damn it! deleted my post. You don't need to delete yours as it is absolutely funnier if you don't
, tru.dat.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 08:11 AM   #1358
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Guys - If it’s even in stock, Microcenter has the LG 48” CX on sale for $1099.

https://www.microcenter.com/product/...e-control?ob=1

Old Jul 30, 2021, 08:19 AM   #1359
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Fuuuuu

Thank god, not at my store they have zero CX models.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 08:39 AM   #1360
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Fuuuuu

Thank god, not at my store they have zero CX models.
They had one open box at 6 this morning - it was gone in seconds

Edit: nope still there…..tempted…

Last edited by Lazy8s : Jul 30, 2021 at 08:54 AM.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 09:00 AM   #1361
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Do it! That's a fantastic deal.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 09:09 AM   #1362
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yeah, very good deal. I love Microcenter refurbs
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2021, 01:47 PM   #1363
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

55 refurb going for 999 at my microcenter.

On another note I was mulling over their refurbed 65cx to replace the 65 c7 I have in the living room. Moving that to the bedroom so the PS5 can be on HDMI 2.1 on the CX.

Last edited by logical : Jul 30, 2021 at 01:55 PM.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote