Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 26, 2021, 07:12 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Inside a Video Game Market in Pakistan (Modchips & Piracy Special)

Old Apr 26, 2021, 10:56 AM   #2
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The guy covered it well. That is where I spent most of my time when buying games. Prices of consoles are insane but after PS3 and PS4 you couldn’t really afford consoles. I ended up buying consoles when I moved to Dubai because if you really wanted to game in Pakistan you had a PC and you download games from shady websites.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 11:30 AM   #3
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Actually really interesting to see. We are lucky to live in countries that don't suffer from such high prices compared to average median incomes.

I think its nuts that it can make more sense to take a "shopping holiday" to Dubai to buy a bunch of stuff and it turns out to be less money or roughly the same overall cost as just staying in Pakistan or India and buying there.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 26, 2021, 02:55 PM   #4
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

In my case i buy games at sale.My period with getting games from shaddy websites is gone.A big part of this is the importance of patches.I prefer to wait 6 months or more and get a big sale and the game is already patched.No risk of viruses and no more patch cracks.Also if i love the game i want to pay something to the devs.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 07:50 PM   #5
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Shady website games also get patched and sometimes more times than actual games.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 10:18 PM   #6
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm super curious about that Last of Us for PC! I wish he had bought it to see what it was... I think I heard of an emulated version of it, but not sure if that's what would be on there or if it would just be a virus or some other game entirely.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2021, 12:29 AM   #7
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Shady website games also get patched and sometimes more times than actual games.
You can't get more patches for a game unless are done by the modding community.In this case the game is out of support anyway.Is this what you are reffering to ?

Last edited by badsykes : Apr 27, 2021 at 12:36 AM.
badsykes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2021, 03:22 AM   #8
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
I'm super curious about that Last of Us for PC! I wish he had bought it to see what it was... I think I heard of an emulated version of it, but not sure if that's what would be on there or if it would just be a virus or some other game entirely.
Yip.. probably running an emulator.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2021, 08:02 AM   #9
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Actually really interesting to see. We are lucky to live in countries that don't suffer from such high prices compared to average median incomes.

I think its nuts that it can make more sense to take a "shopping holiday" to Dubai to buy a bunch of stuff and it turns out to be less money or roughly the same overall cost as just staying in Pakistan or India and buying there.
Yeah i can compare that as i come from a third world country and now live in the US. I used to pirate things years ago as it was crazy expensive. Looking now at the price of the PS5 Disc version is $800, games aren't that much more expensive but $800 is a lot for the hardware even in dollars, nevermind trying to afford that in that currency. Yes games are the same price but for me now spending $60 on a game is no big deal and i would do it if i want to play a game, spending that there you think twice because it comes down to the price to what you are earning
Old Apr 27, 2021, 06:52 PM   #10
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzizbuka can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Funny seeing people in other countries openly smoking inside buildings. I watched a video last night about Indonesia, where it's common for kids to start smoking at <5 years old. They actually think it cures all ailments.

KAC, do you have a hat like that guy? I need one..........
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2021, 11:06 PM   #11
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That is a cool video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote