Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 6, 2019, 05:18 PM   #361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I don't have time to play this game. Curse you people for making me want to buy it.

Fine, I'll buy it.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2019, 05:47 PM   #362
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I don't have time to play this game. Curse you people for making me want to buy it.

Fine, I'll buy it.
I'm in the exact same boat except I haven't bought it yet. When it happens it will be impulsive and quick before I change my mind. It's a pattern I'm familiar with, and have yet to regret.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2019, 05:51 PM   #363
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

RDR2 is getting review bombed.

Quote:
Red Dead Redemption 2 review bombed by angry PC gamers.

The RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 PC PORT IS BEING REVIEW BOMBED by gamers who are upset at the poor state of the game on launch. A lot of time and money was surely invested into the ROCKSTAR GAMES LAUNCHER in preparation for the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version, but a growing number of reports are showing that there are some serious issues. Now, those issues have translated into a terrible score on Metacritic.

Why was Red Dead Redemption 2 reviewed bombed? A casual glance at the current Metacritic page shows an abysmal User Score of 3.4 based on 423 ratings. The situation is so bad, in fact, that it had been 3.5 just a short time ago and already dropped a tenth of a point in the few short minutes between refreshing the page. Suffice it to say, people are not happy with the state of the game on PC.

“Rockstar did you even test this or did you hire Bethesda to do your testing?” began a review by AnnoyedAFGamer. “I tried all the launch suggestions and still cannot get this game to launch more than 5 seconds into a loading screen. Well done Rockstar, well done.”

“Worst optimization ever!” read another zero-point review by Burzumes. “Don’t buy this game on PC. 40 fps on I9 9900K and RTX 2080 TI.”

Although the Metacritic page has shown Red Dead Redemption 2 review bombed in force, that’s not the only place that complaints are stacking up. Both the /r/reddeadredemption and /r/PCRedDead subreddits are chock full of complaints from irate purchasers of the game.

“I’m just so incredibly disappointed, especially when paired with a GTX 1070 and 4.3ghz on the CPU,” read one submission on the /r/PCRedDead subreddit. “I cannot play without using a limiting tool to prevent 100% CPU spikes, and even that doesn’t work completely.”

Rockstar Games, for its part, has not yet publicly commented on Twitter or elsewhere as far as can be seen. Hopefully this means that the developers are spending their time focusing on fixing the problems with this game. In the meantime, we’ll probably see the game’s Metacritic User Score continue to slide until these issues are resolved.

Read more at https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/...9fz5k4zASxX.99

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 6, 2019, 06:24 PM   #364
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
How is the HDR implementation working these days? Looked like hell on the PS4 at release.
'Game HDR' looks far better than 'Cinematic HDR'. Not the best implementation I've seen but does look significantly better than without HDR.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 06:32 PM   #365
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
I tried KB/M but wanted to rebind keys (which can only be done through the ingame pause menu btw...). There's a metric ****-ton of binds though, it's ridiculous. It refuses to save if you have any left blank too. I had quite a few after changing things. Royal PITA, so I ultimately gave up and went back to the 360 controller.
I hate it when a game does that.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2019, 06:41 PM   #366
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
RDR2 is getting review bombed.

So are these gripes legit or just Russian bots?
Old Nov 6, 2019, 09:29 PM   #367
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

From the reviews I've read they seem like legit issues. Graphics, game play, lockups, controller issues, download times, menu issues, huge update, etc...

Basically general stuff.

It's not like Rockstar doesn't fix their stuff though. They are usually pretty good about fixing bugs. This game just reads like it is a little bit more buggy than most releases.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2019, 11:39 PM   #368
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Once I got into the next camp after the snowy area, performance drops in that forest which forced me to revisit graphics settings. No way to get around around that even on a 2080Ti with High settings at 4k.

One thing I also noticed was that TAA in this game mutes alot of clarity. TAA elliminates jaggedness, but sharpness suffers. I turned it off and everything looked sharp and natural again, especially ground textures and the trees. However at the cost of jaggedness and shimmering, even at native 4k. Doesn't appear to be a middle ground, either TAA with no jaggedness but an unnatural "clay" look, or sharper details with AA off but with lots of shimmering/aliasing. Still trying to decide if I should leave it on or off, I keep changing my mind whenever each of their weaknesses show. I don't even consider the other options for FXAA and MSAA due to their drawbacks and much bigger performance penalties.

Playing around with resolution scaling, 14/15 appears to be the sweet spot. With or without TAA. This is 93% of 3840x2160 and keeps it locked at 60fps much of the time in the new camp and town I'm in with minimal difference in image quality. I'm even able to bump up options a notch, such as ray count for clouds and fur. Much better than just dropping down all the way to 1440p and still better than 1800p.

New graphics cards wont be out until late spring next year the earliest, this is the best I can do as a 2080Ti owner. Still looks way better than consoles even with all the compromises.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2019, 11:43 PM   #369
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
From the reviews I've read they seem like legit issues. Graphics, game play, lockups, controller issues, download times, menu issues, huge update, etc...

Basically general stuff.

It's not like Rockstar doesn't fix their stuff though. They are usually pretty good about fixing bugs. This game just reads like it is a little bit more buggy than most releases.
This just seems like a rush job for the holiday season. A developer such as Rockstar, with all of their money and resources, can do a lot better than to release something in such an unrefined state.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 01:18 AM   #370
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
This just seems like a rush job for the holiday season. A developer such as Rockstar, with all of their money and resources, can do a lot better than to release something in such an unrefined state.
They can do better, but perhaps not in just a year's time. I never got the impression that work on RDR2's PC version was any kind of priority for Rockstar before the console release. And, if I recall correctly, GTA4 wasn't exactly a beacon of light as a PC port either.

With Halo: Reach, a ten year old game, taking lots of time to be ported by Microsoft, it's painfully obvious that porting a game is a tough job to do that requires time and resources. You can throw your entire studio behind the port, but it'll still take time to fix everything. Seems to me time was less important to Rockstar than release date.

I'm glad I played it on PS4 Pro, and I'm glad I have no inclination of revisiting the game as quickly as possible. I imagine I'll double dip on PC some time down the road, because it's a great game, but I can wait for a gaming drought. With my list of games to play numbering at least two dozen, RDR2 won't be a priority for quite some time.

I gotta admit the 1060 3GB eyeing me with terror in its heart might be playing a role in that decision process.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 01:19 AM   #371
eNforcer
Radeon Southern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Does the snow look really weird for anyone else? A bunch of random holes all over the place that aren't foot prints.
eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 03:42 AM   #372
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
Does the snow look really weird for anyone else? A bunch of random holes all over the place that aren't foot prints.
Animal footprints?
Old Nov 7, 2019, 07:07 AM   #373
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Bought and started installing. 8% off was the cheapest I could find. I should've waited longer, but patience isn't one of my strengths. On my 30bps connection, it's gonna take 9 hours to download, and I need to do it mostly at night so it doesn't count against my monthly cap. Hopefully by the time this puppy is installed, Rockstar will have fixed all the issues.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 07:13 AM   #374
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
One thing I also noticed was that TAA in this game mutes alot of clarity. TAA elliminates jaggedness, but sharpness suffers. I turned it off and everything looked sharp and natural again, especially ground textures and the trees. However at the cost of jaggedness and shimmering, even at native 4k. Doesn't appear to be a middle ground, either TAA with no jaggedness but an unnatural "clay" look, or sharper details with AA off but with lots of shimmering/aliasing. Still trying to decide if I should leave it on or off, I keep changing my mind whenever each of their weaknesses show. I don't even consider the other options for FXAA and MSAA due to their drawbacks and much bigger performance penalties.
Have you played around with the TAA sharpening level under the advanced settings to see if it makes any difference?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:07 AM   #375
azalea
Radeon R420

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleksta View Post
Don't know how I missed that the extra solo content was for preorders only. I have it on PS4 and intended to double dip but no way am I paying $80 to get it.

Apparently there is no way to upgrade the PS4 version to get the content either; even there they want you to buy a whole new "ultimate" edition. Rockstar be greedy

Guess this is firmly in "wait for a sale" territory now.
Yeah, as a non-RDR2-Online player, I just wanted the extra solo stuff so got a "free" upgrade on the R* Launcher.

As someone who got zero crashes, I hereby declare the game bug free, and that it's everyone else's PCs at fault.

don't kill me
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:12 AM   #376
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Sounds like the COD:MW thread. Glad I am waiting and NEVER pre-ordering again ! (well when I say never, you know...).
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:24 AM   #377
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Sounds like the COD:MW thread. Glad I am waiting and NEVER pre-ordering again ! (well when I say never, you know...).
Indeed, that's another messy title.

yoz
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:29 AM   #378
x-voodoo
Radeon R700

x-voodoo is still being judged by the masses

This helped me a lot....still wish I could do 1440p....but I'm now mostly 60 fps at 1080p and can enjoy the game!

Only reason I preordered was to get 2 free bonus games

https://youtu.be/GdMd3kKfsrg

Last edited by x-voodoo : Nov 7, 2019 at 08:40 AM.
x-voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:34 AM   #379
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

It will be fixed for the Steam release.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 09:14 AM   #380
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Have you played around with the TAA sharpening level under the advanced settings to see if it makes any difference?
I have the sharpening at maximum. Lowering it just makes it worse.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 11:55 AM   #381
eNforcer
Radeon Southern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Animal footprints?
If it is, then I don't like it. It looks like something isn't rendering correctly to me.

eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 11:56 AM   #382
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Damn son, that’s more holes than Megaman’s mom.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 11:58 AM   #383
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yeah, it definitely didn't look like that on PS4.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 12:13 PM   #384
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Bought and started installing. 8% off was the cheapest I could find. I should've waited longer, but patience isn't one of my strengths. On my 30bps connection, it's gonna take 9 hours to download, and I need to do it mostly at night so it doesn't count against my monthly cap. Hopefully by the time this puppy is installed, Rockstar will have fixed all the issues.
I doubt the issues will be fixed in 9 hours.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 12:50 PM   #385
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Finally found some time to play for more than 15 minutes and played a solid 4 straight hours last night. I have already found things i didn't notice when I played the game on Xbox.

Having an Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU seems to be the least problematic combination.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 01:19 PM   #386
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
I doubt the issues will be fixed in 9 hours.
It's sarcasm, son.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 02:15 PM   #387
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
They can do better, but perhaps not in just a year's time. I never got the impression that work on RDR2's PC version was any kind of priority for Rockstar before the console release. And, if I recall correctly, GTA4 wasn't exactly a beacon of light as a PC port either.

With Halo: Reach, a ten year old game, taking lots of time to be ported by Microsoft, it's painfully obvious that porting a game is a tough job to do that requires time and resources. You can throw your entire studio behind the port, but it'll still take time to fix everything. Seems to me time was less important to Rockstar than release date.
It just really upsets me because Rockstar had the potential to do so much better. Instead, they chose money over quality. I think PC gamers would have been happy to wait a year for a better product, but holiday profits had to come first. Not to mentione that Rockstar's move to rush the game out is such a cliché.

At least Microsoft seems to be putting the necessary time, money, and effort into making a quality port of the Halo series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
I'm glad I played it on PS4 Pro, and I'm glad I have no inclination of revisiting the game as quickly as possible. I imagine I'll double dip on PC some time down the road, because it's a great game, but I can wait for a gaming drought. With my list of games to play numbering at least two dozen, RDR2 won't be a priority for quite some time.

I gotta admit the 1060 3GB eyeing me with terror in its heart might be playing a role in that decision process.
At least it's eyeing you. My Core 2 Quad Q9550 and Radeon RX 570 just pass out!
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 02:25 PM   #388
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
Having an Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU seems to be the least problematic combination.
Depends on the CPU

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 02:26 PM   #389
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Has acceptable FPS 30 - 60 mostly high/ultra. 8700k 4k ultrawide 2080. It does crash randomly when I open another window while game is running.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 02:30 PM   #390
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Depends on the CPU
More benchies here:

https://www.guru3d.com/articles_page..._review,4.html

yoz