Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 20, 2019, 12:30 PM   #511
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Got it. Very pleased with my performance... Almost everything Ultra @ 1440p. The only thing I cheated is AA (using FXAA). Using Vulkan, averages 38 FPS. DX 12, averages 55 FPS but has stuttering.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2019, 09:04 PM   #512
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Picked it up for $44 from GMG.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2019, 09:26 PM   #513
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Damn you. I picked up the Special Edition for $80 Kangaroo dollars
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 23, 2019, 06:20 AM   #514
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I'm waiting for steam edition!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 07:58 AM   #515
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
I'm waiting for steam edition!
I don't like having multiple DRMs for one title. Steam has to open rockstar launcher and then open game.

yoz
Old Nov 23, 2019, 08:14 AM   #516
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
I don't like having multiple DRMs for one title. Steam has to open rockstar launcher and then open game.
Yeah, when the game has to open another launcher just to launch a game then I don't see the point.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 09:12 AM   #517
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Yeah, when the game has to open another launcher just to launch a game then I don't see the point.
Right.

yoz
Old Nov 23, 2019, 04:17 PM   #518
globalist
Radeon Evergreen

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hmm so I'm still only in Chapter 2 but I already had this nice, named, groomed up horse I'd bought from the stables.

Exited the game last night and today the horse is nowhere to be found. I let my little daughter play for a bit last night and she got killed by bandits while riding the horse - could it be they killed the horse (and my character) and I just didn't notice? I exited right after it happened and thinking it could be the only explanation? Or is it some sort of a bug?
TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt <---> KRK Rokit 5's
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 05:14 PM   #519
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist View Post
Hmm so I'm still only in Chapter 2 but I already had this nice, named, groomed up horse I'd bought from the stables.

Exited the game last night and today the horse is nowhere to be found. I let my little daughter play for a bit last night and she got killed by bandits while riding the horse - could it be they killed the horse (and my character) and I just didn't notice? I exited right after it happened and thinking it could be the only explanation? Or is it some sort of a bug?
I believe that horses have perma-death. I'm guessing it autosaved before you quit.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 07:35 PM   #520
azalea
Radeon R420

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I believe that horses have perma-death. I'm guessing it autosaved before you quit.
There's always scrawny nags!
Old Nov 23, 2019, 08:34 PM   #521
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Horses get perma boned in case of death. I also lost a horse that way.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 09:06 PM   #522
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
There's always scrawny nags!
KAC doesn't like you talking about his mum that way.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 09:11 PM   #523
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You shouldn’t talk about your mum like that.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 09:12 PM   #524
Megaman
Packing heat!

On topic now, cranked everything to ultra at 1440p, averaging 24 FPS

Old Nov 24, 2019, 01:21 AM   #525
globalist
Radeon Evergreen

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Do you mean if you die while riding on your horse, the horse will perma die? Or do you mean if the horse gets killed?

Also, is it possible the bandits actually killed both my character and my horse at the same time?
Old Nov 24, 2019, 02:39 AM   #526
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Horse revive tonic is available to purchase across the map. If your horse can be revived it will have a red cross next to the horse icon. But the easiest is simply to pause the game and head to the "story" menu item. Just exit to the main menu and load back into the game. You'll lose some progress, but the horse will be alive again.
Dungeoncrawler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2019, 03:29 AM   #527
globalist
Radeon Evergreen

Welp looks like it could have been a bug after all, as I really don't remember the horse dying.

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadrede...e_disappeared/
Old Nov 24, 2019, 08:39 AM   #528
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Man this game is a time suck. I spent 3 hours playing poker and riding the train last night. No missions, no fights, just hanging out and enjoying the scenery. I think I finally found a game that's more fun than The Witcher 3.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 08:37 PM   #529
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Horses only die if they get shot to hell and you don’t take the time to go back and revive them.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 12:21 PM   #530
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
On topic now, cranked everything to ultra at 1440p, averaging 24 FPS

Megaman, what is your comfort zone in terms of settings and playability with this game? I'm curious to know as we seem to have similar systems.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 03:17 PM   #531
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
Megaman, what is your comfort zone in terms of settings and playability with this game? I'm curious to know as we seem to have similar systems.
Haven’t played it yet. Only did a benchmark. Im not starting this yet as I’ll have no Pc in 3 weeks and not quite sure when I’ll be back online with it. I’m probably going to upgrade the GPU before I start anyway.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 04:52 PM   #532
Megaman
Packing heat!

Patch 1.14.1

Quote:
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash when changing Windows audio devices/settings while the game was running
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash when launching the game after switching between Vulkan and DirectX 12
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash when graphical settings were changed and applied while close to the VRAM limit
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash during loading screens when launching Story Mode or Red Dead Online
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash when attempting to quit the game
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash when switching between several input devices
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash during gameplay when using keyboard and mouse controls
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash when transitioning between Story Mode and Red Dead Online
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash when entering Photo Mode while the player was in cinematic camera mode
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a crash during certain weather conditions on systems with multiple graphics cards
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in graphical errors and other instability when using Vulkan with multiple graphics cards
Improvements to address an issue that resulted in a random crash during gameplay when using DirectX 12
Improvements to address issues that resulted in random crashes during gameplay in Story Mode and Red Dead Online
Old Nov 25, 2019, 05:36 PM   #533
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Patch 1.14.1
Huh. I've put in 25 hours so far and I think I've seen 1 crash. Guess I'm lucky.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 07:10 PM   #534
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Huh. I've put in 25 hours so far and I think I've seen 1 crash. Guess I'm lucky.
They don't count as you've been mostly playing poker all that time.

yoz
Old Nov 25, 2019, 07:11 PM   #535
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Or riding KACs mom
Old Nov 25, 2019, 07:12 PM   #536
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Or riding KACs mom
He's not that dirty.

yoz
Old Nov 25, 2019, 07:59 PM   #537
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
And riding the train. Don’t forget that.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 08:21 PM   #538
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
And riding the train. Don’t forget that.
Riiiight!

yoz
Old Nov 26, 2019, 08:37 AM   #539
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Or riding KACs mom
Ah, now I know who's choo_choo on chaturbate!

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2019, 03:08 PM   #540
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
Ah, now I know who's choo_choo on chaturbate!

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk