Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 22, 2021, 12:19 AM   #1681
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Finished squid game. Was decent in parts. It’s bad when you already know who will win/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2021, 11:27 PM   #1682
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Invasion - episode 1 was interesting, will continue watching.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2021, 12:18 AM   #1683
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Invasion be some good sci-fi chitzilla!
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 23, 2021, 01:09 AM   #1684
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Invasion episode 3 was first slow one, 1 & 2 I really liked.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 01:26 AM   #1685
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Star Wars Visions. Bit like a Star Wars version of Animatrix. Really liked the first short ep.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2021, 02:20 AM   #1686
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Watched the first 3 of Invasion and I'm hooked.

Apple TV is putting out some pretty killer sci-fi right now.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2021, 03:01 AM   #1687
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Will start Invasion.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 09:19 AM   #1688
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Invasion episode 3 was first slow one, 1 & 2 I really liked.
On my list to watch for Apple TV along with Foundation and See.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2021, 09:21 AM   #1689
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Definitely some well done scifi to this point!
Old Oct 23, 2021, 11:53 AM   #1690
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled with

Eh, I'm all over the place.

Been watching Miracle Workers and Nancy Drew of all ****in' things on HBO Max.

Miracle Workers is a good time. Only second season in, but Radcliff is fun to watch. He was wasted in the Harry Potter movies.

Nancy Drew. Boy howdy. This one is strange, but I'm digging it so far. Has a weird supernatural undercurrent to it as well. Have to admit that spooky ghost lady has gotten me a couple times.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2021, 02:30 AM   #1691
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Might want to check out For All Mankind as well. It's pretty good too.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2021, 04:21 AM   #1692
KAC
It might be gays!

Apple really pushing the lesbo agenda hard. All shows have a lesbo theme that just feels forced af.
Old Oct 24, 2021, 01:47 PM   #1693
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Doom patrol season 3 - wacky ass show, not sure why I continue to watch
Old Oct 24, 2021, 03:12 PM   #1694
chigger_ns
Do the Xmas Cart-moon

chigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Manifest and Another Life.
Both started off really good but are getting weird after the 1st season.
Old Oct 24, 2021, 03:39 PM   #1695
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Definitely some well done scifi to this point!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Might want to check out For All Mankind as well. It's pretty good too.
Oh yes, all caught up with FAM.

yoz
Old Oct 24, 2021, 04:55 PM   #1696
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

finished Narcos: Mexico. Very well done show, liked it a lot although it was different to the original show.

Now i'll start watching My name

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2021, 08:44 AM   #1697
acroig
Troll SMod

Starting See, S2 on AppleTV+.

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2021, 12:09 PM   #1698
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Finished watching through Korean Hunger Squid Games. Enjoyable show, for what it was. Glad to see it got world-wide traction. But I don't think I'd put in time to watch a 2nd season.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2021, 11:03 PM   #1699
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Finished watching through Korean Hunger Squid Games. Enjoyable show, for what it was. Glad to see it got world-wide traction. But I don't think I'd put in time to watch a 2nd season.
Yeah how many Koreans do you need to see get shot before you feel something?
Old Oct 28, 2021, 09:44 AM   #1700
acroig
Troll SMod

Season 2 of See on AppleTV+. Enjoying it.

yoz
Old Oct 28, 2021, 03:59 PM   #1701
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Season 11 of Curb Your Enthusiasm

Old men getting older.....so be it.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 05:22 PM   #1702
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Finished Squid Game as well. People can be real pricks!
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2021, 10:48 PM   #1703
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Nine Perfect Strangers . . . Hulu

It's worth watching if nothing else than for the cool intro visuals.
After just the first ep, I'd say good cast, ballsy characters, intriguing story.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 10:52 PM   #1704
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
Nine Perfect Strangers . . . Hulu

It's worth watching if nothing else than for the cool intro visuals.
After just the first ep, I'd say good cast, ballsy characters, intriguing story.
title sounds like walking into any Starbucks and looking around
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2021, 05:39 AM   #1705
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
No, it's a mini season of Balki and cousin Larry!

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2021, 05:53 AM   #1706
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

still watching My Name, it's not bad although filled with completely unnecessary over the top violent parts (typical for korean shows/movies). Overall i think it is still kinda entertaining.

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old Oct 29, 2021, 04:48 PM   #1707
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Invasion started strong but episode 3 & 4 were kind of meh!
Old Oct 29, 2021, 05:58 PM   #1708
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Truth be told, three of the nine are mom-dad-daughter and two others are husband-wife, so they aren't exactly strangers.

Or are they?
Old Oct 31, 2021, 11:38 AM   #1709
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

finished My name. Not bad, although very very predictable.

Not sure what to start next

Last edited by Silent-Runner : Nov 1, 2021 at 06:24 AM.
Old Oct 31, 2021, 12:00 PM   #1710
acroig
Troll SMod

Finished S2 of See, can't wait for S3!

yoz