Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Sep 12, 2022, 01:49 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Android1
Super Moderator

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Great. One more mod that I can’t say anything funny to…
One fewer mod, you mean. He’s an admin now.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 07:24 AM   #92
KAC
Banned

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

See what I mean? Probably will receive ban threats now… coz jeez I didn’t call him an admin.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 07:44 AM   #93
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
See what I mean? Probably will receive ban threats now… coz jeez I didn’t call him an admin.
I mean, do we really need a reason for the threats anymore.

Yes, that's a joke.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 12, 2022, 08:07 AM   #94
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Old Sep 12, 2022, 08:07 AM   #95
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished roadacroig nears the end of the distinguished road

ROFL!
Old Sep 12, 2022, 08:26 AM   #96
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
ROFL!
+1
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 11:10 AM   #97
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Great. One more mod that I can’t say anything funny to…
Bro, if you can say funny things then why have you been holding out on us all this time?
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 11:42 AM   #98
KAC
Banned

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Bro, if you can say funny things then why have you been holding out on us all this time?
Is this a rhetorical question…
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 12:23 PM   #99
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Thanks guys . Hope I can serve you guys well and wield the heavier hammer only when needed.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 12:42 PM   #100
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Quote:
Is this a rhetorical question…
, finally some good comedy around here!
Old Sep 12, 2022, 04:23 PM   #101
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 09:11 PM   #102
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Thanks guys . Hope I can serve you guys well and wield the heavier hammer only when needed.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2022, 09:22 PM   #103
Android1
Super Moderator

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Old Sep 12, 2022, 09:55 PM   #104
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
That's Trask. His restrain is amazing.
Old Sep 12, 2022, 09:56 PM   #105
Lupine
Administrator

Me on the other hand. Its why I'm not allowed on the front lines anymore.

Old Sep 12, 2022, 10:08 PM   #106
Android1
Super Moderator

That’s the ban hammer GIF that I always use! How dare you!
Old Sep 16, 2022, 04:08 PM   #107
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Good luck guys....especially the new ones in P&R.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 10:32 AM   #108
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Hey bittermann- Welcome back, and thanks. I think
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2022, 03:16 PM   #109
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2022, 03:20 PM   #110
acroig
Troll SMod

All hail the deposed King of Rage3D!