Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D)
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D) Home of the Team Rage3D [email protected] project. Get [email protected] info, download information, and details on how to join the Team. Team Rage3D progress updates posted here daily.

Old Sep 28, 2020, 07:59 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
DarkFoss
Radeon R700

DarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default For Nvidia gpu folders Cuda

In case you missed the announcement. Enjoy the production increase!
Old Sep 29, 2020, 10:22 PM   #2
jima13
Retired

jima13 is still being judged by the masses

Folding@home Very good

Noticed it was climbing back up after taking a dive...and just seeing todays almost 10 mil uptick gives me hope it can keep going.

jima13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2020, 04:01 PM   #3
Ally
Ally

Ally is still being judged by the masses

Very impressive so far, seeing nearly 50% increase on PPD with P13426

GTX1060 3GB getting just under 700k PPD
GTX1660 Super 6GB getting just over 1.25M PPD
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 4, 2020, 08:13 PM   #4
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jima13 View Post
Noticed it was climbing back up after taking a dive...and just seeing todays almost 10 mil uptick gives me hope it can keep going.

Was going to post this in thee other thread but seems more appropriate here.

You broke 10M 24 Hr Avg points today. I was expecting to learn that you got your hands on a couple of RTX 30X0 cards, but this works too.

Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2020, 02:21 PM   #5
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Who... who are you people. I've never seen some of you in the 17 years I've been on this site...
Old Oct 18, 2020, 09:22 PM   #6
KJ
Classic Gamer

KJ is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Who... who are you people. I've never seen some of you in the 17 years I've been on this site...

AND IT'S FOLDING FOR RAGE3D!
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2020, 10:06 PM   #7
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
How about you put those 3080s to use and help Rage3D reclaim our spot in the top 30? We've only lost ground since March.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2020, 11:36 AM   #8
luxor
Mendoza

luxor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
How about you put those 3080s to use and help Rage3D reclaim our spot in the top 30? We've only lost ground since March.
I'm curious to see what kind of ppd these cards get.
Someone starting folding with one of those would probably pass me in 3 days even though I folded for about 10 years back in the day. And that is counting the increase of my total points by over 400% when I resumed folding last spring.
luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2020, 05:20 PM   #9
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Silly question, but how does one get those cool [email protected] stats in their sig?
Jimby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2020, 05:26 PM   #10
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Never mind, just figured it out. LOL
Jimby is offline   Reply With Quote