Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:34 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

bro i love this ****ing thread lmao i wanna live in here
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:40 PM   #62
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

I guess in the future, I know where not to come post about new builds anymore. This forum is not what it used to be. Forced purchases or massive trolling. Screw that. Ban me, I want no part of this low class place anymore.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:42 PM   #63
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
I guess in the future, I know where not to come post about new builds anymore. This forum is not what it used to be. Forced purchases or massive trolling. Screw that. Ban me, I want no part of this low class place anymore.
No ones forcing you to do anything. People were trying to help you get better performance for a lower price. It's okay to not know everything man everyone makes mistakes.

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:43 PM   #64
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
No ones forcing you to do anything. People were trying to help you get better performance for a lower price. It's okay to not know everything man everyone makes mistakes.
BS. No lower price has been offered. And I didn't ask for that. That is not help, forcing it down somebody's throat when they say that is not what they are asking for. Quit acting like you're doing ANY favors. I never asked for different ram OR parts changes. I did hope for system tweaks and maybe system tricks to get the most out of what I picked, yeah... but not this. This is NOT help, this is disgusting.

NOBODY gets to force hardware choices on somebody else. Screw your attempts to do so. I am happy with my choice and telling me to change it doesn't help, I don't want to. There are DOZENS of useful tweaks I will have to find on my own now, I'm sure they're out there. But I can rightfully assume they are NOT on this forum. This forum is too primitive now, throw hardware suggestions at every problem is the amateurish reliance clearly taken over here.

I do note that Nunz never posted his specs though... WEAK!

Last edited by moshpit : Mar 13, 2021 at 04:49 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:44 PM   #65
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Congratz on the new computer.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:45 PM   #66
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Congratz on the new computer.
lmfao I'm sorry but that's a hilarious reply after the last two pages
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:49 PM   #67
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
BS. No lower price has been offered. And I didn't ask for that. That is not help, forcing it down somebody's throat when they say that is not what they are asking for. Quit acting like you're doing ANY favors. I never asked for different ram OR parts changes. I did hope for system tweaks and maybe system tricks to get the most out of what I picked, yeah... but not this. This is NOT help, this is disgusting.
Lower prices were offered. Price history on the item was posted. You didn't pay 189-15 cause that clearly wasn't the price yesterday.

For what it's worth I'm jealous of your system even if it could have been slightly better for cheaper

Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:50 PM   #68
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Lower prices were offered. Price history on the item was posted. You didn't pay 189-15 cause that clearly wasn't the price yesterday.

For what it's worth I'm jealous of your system even if it could have been slightly better for cheaper
Lower than 169.99 for RGB and 4x8? Bullcrap. Where? Quote it. Now you are lying. The lowest was matching the pre-deal 184.99, but did NOT have the 15 dollars off. And MOST of the suggestions were not even Corsair! Literally, my choice of brand and capacity is also YOURS to decide too? How ARROGANT! Yup, this forum HAS fallen low since we lost Vengeance. I imagine Caveman won't even show his face here anymore, as low pro as it is now.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:55 PM   #69
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:55 PM   #70
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:

I'm sorry, but I now have to call you a liar as not ONE of those matched the price, features, or BRAND/model series I want. Again, your arrogance is beyond words. I even said in my second post I was happy about upping my Corsair game and MOST of the suggested ram is non-Corsair, non-RGB, or 2x16Gb.

I am sick of your arrogance. Who the HELL do you think you are to try to force a change on me that I do NOT see as helpful at all???? WHAT THE HELL?
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:55 PM   #71
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Lower than 169.99 for RGB and 4x8? Bullcrap. Where? Quote it. Now you are lying. The lowest was matching the pre-deal 184.99, but did NOT have the 15 dollars off. And MOST of the suggestions were not even Corsair! Literally, my choice of brand and capacity is also YOURS to decide too? How ARROGANT! Yup, this forum HAS fallen low since we lost Vengeance. I imagine Caveman won't even show his face here anymore, as low pro as it is now.
Guy I don't care.

I don't know why you keep name dropping Vengy he's been gone for 12 years. Any place is going to change in 12 years with or without a single person.

Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:56 PM   #72
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
STFU, Nunz, you never came close to price matching. Or meeting my specs. Honestly, you're useless. You utterly fell short by 5 bucks list, 20 bucks total. NOTHING you showed matched price or specs of what I picked. Nothing. Your list was bunk, crap. Useless. Like you.

You asked why I quit mentioning budget? There's your answer. You already failed that question. You never came close.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:58 PM   #73
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:59 PM   #74
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
If you wern't part of the problem, I'd listen. Sadly, you told me to refund perfectly good ram. Your credibility is shot. If I had followed YOUR advice, I'd be screwed. I cannot catch that price again, it was a one day thing on the Egg. Why would you do that to me?
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:02 PM   #75
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
STFU, Nunz, you never came close to price matching. Or meeting my specs. Honestly, you're useless. You utterly fell short by 5 bucks list, 20 bucks total. NOTHING you showed matched price or specs of what I picked. Nothing. Your list was bunk, crap. Useless. Like you.

You asked why I quit mentioning budget? There's your answer. You already failed that question. You never came close.
I'll be waiting for the proof you only paid $169

Now that you've mentioned it twice, you really should keep Vengy's name out of your mouth. All of us "low pro", "classless", "useless" people actually participate here and keep this forum alive. You come by every now and then to boast about your latest purchase and then disappear into the nether until the next time.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:05 PM   #76
SirBaron

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
If you wern't part of the problem, I'd listen. Sadly, you told me to refund perfectly good ram. Your credibility is shot. If I had followed YOUR advice, I'd be screwed. I cannot catch that price again, it was a one day thing on the Egg. Why would you do that to me?
The problem is you prefer flashy ram sticks over actual performance. So not really screwed, and it was a suggestion. Can always say no without resorting to crazyness? maybe?
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:12 PM   #77
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Wow, there are certainly a lot of old timers that think they know everything around here.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:15 PM   #78
SirBaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Wow, there are certainly a lot of old timers that think they know everything around here.
Says the old person that has 3600mhz ram... :P, now get back to your old peoples home!

must have left the door unlocked again...
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:16 PM   #79
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Well, I now know just how fall this forum has fallen. Posted elsewhere, I've gotten exactly the advice I was looking for AND not told to "buy what WE think you should have, not what YOU want to get" bullcrap prevalent and encouraged here.

Ignorance has taken root in this forum and spread. One last time, your ram suggestions were stupid beyond words and unprofessional as hell to try to force somebody happy with their choices to refund it and get what YOU want them to get. Confusing that with somehow helping is a convenient excuse to cover for the fact that NONE of you know **** about tweaking anymore.

In short, finding this info ELSE where proved easy enough. Lesson learned. Only amateurs frequent this forum anymore. Done. Info gained, useless forum dumped. I'm sure you will continue your useless trolling in my absence, enjoy!

PS - Shaidar had the right idea about you dolts. I wrongly defended the lot of you, shows how much I knew about this place.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:17 PM   #80
Nunz
RIP Roxen

bye felicia

oh, and btw, I run 3200CL15 ram at 4133.. I'm actually quite good at memory OCing and I've spent a lot of hours tweaking secondary and tertiary timings.

The wrong tree papi.

ask shaidar if he's still "kicking the ass out" on his AWD subaru
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:21 PM   #81
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

and this is done

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Closed Thread