Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Software
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Software Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Old May 5, 2003, 04:26 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Scorched

Scorched is still being judged by the masses

Default Is it suggested to install Intel's Chipset Software And/Or Application Accelerator?

I"ve been installing them both in WinXP Pro for quite some time. But I've never asked around to see if they're productive, or actually make the system worse. I'm guessing the Chipset software is worthwhile, but application accelerator isn't. I'd appreciate your input. Thank you.
Scorched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2003, 04:32 AM   #2
Ryo-Ohki
Cabbit

Ryo-Ohki is still being judged by the masses

Old May 5, 2003, 04:36 AM   #3
Scorched

Scorched is still being judged by the masses

It applies to both software and my operating system. I knew somebody would mention the cross post. But I know a lot of people are territorial and only hang around in certain forums. This way I get more input from a wide spectrum of people.
Scorched is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad