Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: Do You Goto Garage Sales?
Yeah I Go When there around 5 29.41%
I have found good stuff when i do go. 4 23.53%
I dont find anything good when i do go. 4 23.53%
Garage Sales dont intrest me. 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 6, 2002, 06:11 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Red Dragon Tong
Pii = 2

Red Dragon Tong is still being judged by the masses

Default Have You Ever Been To Garage Sales?

Just wondering.

The best thing i ever found was 200 hundred dollars in a nice leather wallet for .25 cents, and some vietnam medals in their box's with dates!

Last edited by Red Dragon Tong : Apr 6, 2002 at 06:15 AM.
Red Dragon Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2002, 07:07 AM   #2
Shortstuff
Sweetness

Shortstuff is still being judged by the masses

Everyone that I have ever been to, I can never find anything that interest me.
Shortstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2002, 11:46 AM   #3
ByteMe
Radeon Sea Islands

ByteMe is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by WyreTheWife
Everyone that I have ever been to, I can never find anything that interest me.

You really expect us to believe this? You are a female after all. Relax, we won't hold being a shop-a-holic against you.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 6, 2002, 11:54 AM   #4
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

I left some D&D books at my mothers house when I left a few yrs back. Come to find out she sold them all last yr at her garage sale ...Im talking about a 3ft pile of all original crap. She thought I didnt want them and has asked me a couple of times to come and get them, my fault....

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2002, 02:41 PM   #5
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally posted by ByteMe
You really expect us to believe this? You are a female after all. Relax, we won't hold being a shop-a-holic against you.

One of my friends goes to garage sales every other day, finds crap trinkets and sells them off on eBay for ridiculous prices to unsuspecting boobs. I sometimes go with him but haven't the faintest of why people would buy eggcups in the shape of little clown dogs for $200...

Found lotsa good furniture for my gf's appartment at a few though.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2002, 06:22 PM   #6
ZepBrian
Banned

ZepBrian is still being judged by the masses

of course... u find such good stuff at garage sales... its been a long time since i have been to one, but when they are around, I definetly go
ZepBrian is offline   Reply With Quote