Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Jul 23, 2003, 06:21 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
enforcerviper

enforcerviper is still being judged by the masses

Default 8500, XPERT128 PCI, TV Wonder, Remote Control

First I would like to say I abandoned MMC a long time ago... I switched to WinDVR and have been very happy until now.. I purchased a AIW 7500 and decided to use the remote from that.

So this is my situation.

Hardware
Primary Display - 8500 AGP
Secondary Display - Xpert128 (Rage128 PRO) PCI
ATI TV Wonder PCI
ATI RF Wonder Remote

Software and Drivers Installed:
Windows XP with all latest service Packs.
Hydravision Installed
DirectX 9
Radeon 8500 - Catalyst 3.5 with control panel
Xpert128 - Windows XP built in drivers
ATI PCI TV Wonder - Drivers from the 7.1 MMC package
NO ATI MMC installed.

With WinDVR I am able to watch TV on any monitor. It works excellent. Now I decided to install my Remote Wonder.

So before the remote wonder install, I decided to try 7.9 as suggested by ATI.

7.9 works well picture quality is FAR worse than WinDVR.
PROBLEM THOUGH: I cannot drag the TV window to my second monitor. I could do this with WinDVR fine.

Does anyone know what Version of MMC I can use for TV on any monitor? It also has to be compatible with the Remote Wonder of course.

Thanks for reading, ANY help appreciated, I'm lost.. last version of mmc I used successfully was 6.2 or something on my old pc.

if you need my email:[email protected]
enforcerviper is offline   Reply With Quote