Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 11, 2002, 01:15 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
RAGE LT MAN
The guy sent to get ya...

RAGE LT MAN is still being judged by the masses

Default Maya tutorial

Hi guys, i'm learning maya, got the really basic basics down, but i was wondering if anyone had the maya CD with the tutorial files. The ones that come with the demo don't have the examples needed, and i'd like to continue my work. It's the InstantMaya tutorial. I dunno if this is considered warez or not tho... so if it is, umm, email/PM me plz so we don't all break the rules i'm supposed to be upholding .
Athlon XP 1800+ @ 1.9ghz (200x9.5), Alpha Pal8045T heatsink, 512mb PC3200 DDR Ram (400mhz), Geforce 4 ti4600 (yes, i do own you), Audigy X-gamer, Win XPpro, WD caviar 40 gig (uata100), Maxtor 80gig ata133 HD, DVD-RW, 16x48 DVD, all running on a MSI KT3 Ultra ARU, with USB2.0 support and hardware IDE (ata133) raid.
RAGE LT MAN is offline   Reply With Quote