Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 30, 2007, 08:18 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
compunoob
Computer Bonehead

compunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird sings

Default Appreciate life. Live your life today! Experiment?

Something I pondered this weekend was life appreciation. As a grown adult (now 43) I look back on my childhood with fascination. I appreciate and am thankful for all that I have but seem melencholey when I think of the way life used to be. I think it sux (maybe its just me) that as adults we lose that zest for life from the constant pushing forward we usually have to do on a daily basis. I think to myself. Today I am going to live life to its fullest without having to have a terminal disease make me appreciate what I have. I most of the time do but wonder why it takes a concious effort to do so. So if you read this please make today the day you make a conscious effort (unless you do so already =P) to live your life to the fullest. Make that effort to forgive or get past a wrong that has been done to you. . Try it and see if it works and report back. I know I must sound gay but just wonder if enough people made the effort how different would each day be, for yourself and everyone else. Make 1 call and tell that someone how much you love them and are thankful they are in your life.
compunoob is offline   Reply With Quote