Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 22, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Default Dennis Farina Dead At 69.

Quote:
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Dennis Farina, a former Chicago cop who as a popular actor played a cop on "Law & Order," has died.

Lori De Waal, his representative, says Farina died Monday morning in a Scottsdale, Ariz., hospital after suffering a blood clot in his lung. He was 69.

Born Feb. 29, 1944, in Chicago, he was a city police officer before turning to acting in his late 30s.

Farina appeared in films including "Get Shorty," "Saving Private Ryan" and "Midnight Run."
Link

Wow, one of my favorite actors.

Quote:
Avi: You got a toothbrush? We're going to London. Do you hear that, Doug? I'm coming to London.
[Avi arrives in London]
Doug the Head: Avi!
Avi: Shut up and sit down, you big, bald ****. I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.
Doug the Head: We've got sandy beaches...
Avi: So? Who the **** wants to see 'em? I hope you appreciate the concern I have for my friend Franky, Doug. I'm gonna find him, and you're gonna help me find him, and we're gonna start at that fight.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 01:48 PM   #2
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

RIP
Old Jul 22, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

RIP, great actor.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 22, 2013, 02:06 PM   #4
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
RIP, great actor.
x2!

Him and Boris stole the show in Snatch!
Old Jul 22, 2013, 02:12 PM   #5
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
x2!

Him and Boris stole the show in Snatch!
Heavy is reliable.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 02:48 PM   #6
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 03:04 PM   #7
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

69 is too young. RIP.
Old Jul 22, 2013, 03:23 PM   #8
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Wow, what a bummer. I loved his acting.

RIP
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 03:44 PM   #9
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

damnit every movies I watch recently always have one of these actor dying. First it was Tony Soprano and now this.

RIP

Last edited by JonZ : Jul 22, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 08:31 PM   #10
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post

RIP
****.. no

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 09:48 PM   #11
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

RIP Dennis.

I loved his acting as well.
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote