Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jun 11, 2022, 11:54 PM   #2581
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Keeping my 3 cards for mining and pushing the Gs. Making about 6.5-7 bucks at today's rates. Can't complain as it is profitable.

Will sell them when time comes. Right now priority is to make about 1500 bucks. Already at 350 so not too far.

All of this is at current rates.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2022, 11:00 AM   #2582
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Two 6800 XT cards already sold via offers. My nitro+ and a reference card.

Got two more up there now and a 6600 XT. Should have all that stuff sold by end of next weekend.

Got a 1600w gold power supply now that I'm not sure what to do with. Might just go ahead and keep it. Who knows my current 1200w might not be enough once these new cards come out later this year lol

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2022, 06:55 PM   #2583
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

1600w should run half a 4090.
I'm still mining along. $30/day now. Not going to stop no matter what. Cryptos are slowly getting into buy Zone.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 21, 2022, 05:10 PM   #2584
Riptide

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

So far I've sold:
(2) 6900xt
(5) 6800xt

I have one rig left with 5 gpus. (2) 6600xt and (3) rx6800. No plans to buy anything else unless I find a stupid good deal on a used 3070 for $250 or less.

I obviously lost money on the GPUs but I expected as much selling late like this. Pricing just going to continue down from here anyway.

I'll continue to mine eth on the last rig I have until the merge at which point I'm shutting it down until I can replace all my cards with super cheap 3070. After that, speculative hobby mining at a loss.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Jun 26, 2022, 05:17 PM   #2585
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Since difficulty bomb will be undone apparently by July we'll be mining a bit more eth. I haven't sold anything and continue to mine. Bought some BTC at 18-19k
Old Jun 28, 2022, 08:12 AM   #2586
Riptide

Down to 5 GPUs.

(2) 6600xt
(2) rx6800
(1) 3090Ti

Around 320MH. I have my last two 6800 up for sale but haven't really gotten any offers now in a while. Most likely I'll keep mining with them (and the 6600) until the end of the line at this point.

Still keeping an eye on 3070 used cards. Way too overpriced to buy any. Going for MSRP on ebay right now used. At about 250 I get interested beyond that no way.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Jun 28, 2022, 03:51 PM   #2587
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Had my rigs turned off since I was away. Will power them on again tonight.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 08:17 AM   #2588
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Down to 5 GPUs.

(2) 6600xt
(2) rx6800
(1) 3090Ti

Around 320MH. I have my last two 6800 up for sale but haven't really gotten any offers now in a while. Most likely I'll keep mining with them (and the 6600) until the end of the line at this point.

Still keeping an eye on 3070 used cards. Way too overpriced to buy any. Going for MSRP on ebay right now used. At about 250 I get interested beyond that no way.
How much are you asking for the 6800? I have a buddy who might be interested
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2022, 02:14 PM   #2589
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Looks like difficulty bomb already pushed back. I can see mining revenue a tad higher.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 08:21 AM   #2590
Riptide

Last of my AMD 6800/6900 are up for sale on ebay now and all I will have left at that point is a pair of 6600XT that I'm keeping. I've been taking the money from the sale of the cards and have been replacing them with 3070 founders editions.

For hobby mining in the future with the one rig I'm holding onto this makes sense. 3070 is good at ETH while it lasts and will be better at other algorithms once the need to switch off presents.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Jul 20, 2022, 11:10 AM   #2591
KAC
Whatever

Bitcoin be pumping…
Old Jul 21, 2022, 08:22 AM   #2592
Riptide

All my 6000 series AMD cards are gone.

I have one 5gpu rig left to hobby mine with and it's all Nvidia. 3070 and 3060Ti.

Waiting for the merge when I shut it down for weeks, months, who knows how long and wait out all the stubborn ones who insist on mining at a huge loss.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Jul 23, 2022, 07:38 PM   #2593
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Probably some more downside from here to end of August.

Eventually gov't won't be able to make the Debt payments at such a high interest rate. Won't make much $$$ off people's lack of taxes from lack of profits in markets or from just plain working. Economy will tank.. they'll have no choice but to print even more money than last time and the fiat ponzie will continue.

I'm still mining exactly as I've been since xmas 2020.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 11:32 PM   #2594
KAC
Whatever

I am glad I sold them 3070s and made back full prices for them.
Will take a loss on the 3080 Ti and 3090 Ti that I have but they still pumping decent money.

The last 3070 is already paid for as well.

So am about 430$ saved at current prices. Which is decent. Nicehash says I am pushing about 160 slaps per month. Which is still enough to turn a small profit at current rates. No point turning it off right now. Also earn rates have improved quite a bunch in past 2 weeks so better to stay while it lasts.

POS doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon either.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 12:12 PM   #2595
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Bulltrap here or what?