Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Nov 9, 2021, 11:21 AM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

wtf, there was a mini jacket!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 11:23 AM   #242
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 11:27 AM   #243
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
wtf, there was a mini jacket!

now he thinks he is woody
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 9, 2021, 11:39 AM   #244
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

Why would he?
Old Nov 9, 2021, 12:03 PM   #245
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
He needs a GPU mockup with wood screws in it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 01:17 PM   #246
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

What did Jacket say? Been busy with work so don’t know wtf was supposed to happen today?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 02:18 PM   #247
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Old Nov 9, 2021, 03:28 PM   #248
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
looool
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 03:31 PM   #249
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
looool

yoz
Old Nov 9, 2021, 03:32 PM   #250
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
What did Jacket say? Been busy with work so don’t know wtf was supposed to happen today?
Pretty much nothing for gamers from what I saw. No 4090 this year!
Old Nov 9, 2021, 03:42 PM   #251
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
https://images.app.goo.gl/FUyh7nV5A6KRwWndA

yoz
Old Nov 9, 2021, 04:29 PM   #252
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind once held a door open for a complete strangerLordHawkwind once held a door open for a complete strangerLordHawkwind once held a door open for a complete stranger

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Pretty much nothing for gamers from what I saw. No 4090 this year!
This year? Don't you mean 2023?
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 05:41 PM   #253
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
This year? Don't you mean 2023?
they will have the supers soon next year to fight Intel

and RDNA 3 has taped out so 6 to 9 months for AMD

NV will have something soon after
Old Nov 10, 2021, 12:23 PM   #254
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Nov 10, 2021, 01:38 PM   #255
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I think we'll see them a little later than July, but could very easily be announced around that timeframe.

The current "SUPER" refresh that is apparently happening still doesn't make much sense to me..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 01:49 PM   #256
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I think we'll see them a little later than July, but could very easily be announced around that timeframe.
Sep-Oct seems more likely to me but if AMD will have next gen by July the jacket will want to compete.

yoz
Old Nov 10, 2021, 01:54 PM   #257
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Another reason for me to wait? I’ll take that
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 02:14 PM   #258
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Another reason for me to wait? I’ll take that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIuYQ_4TcXg

yoz
Old Nov 10, 2021, 02:21 PM   #259
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Old Nov 10, 2021, 02:22 PM   #260
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:

yoz
Old Nov 10, 2021, 02:33 PM   #261
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Old Nov 10, 2021, 02:34 PM   #262
acroig
Troll SMod

Don't, Mega don't want one.

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2021, 01:06 PM   #263
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2021, 02:08 PM   #264
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Definitely not buying the July time frame. At least a few months further out if not more.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 02:54 AM   #265
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Definitely not buying the July time frame. At least a few months further out if not more.
they say Q2 FOR rdna 3 now so the jacket will release at about the same time

your obsolescence clock is running faster

better get your 2000 bucks ready for a 4080 ti
Old Nov 13, 2021, 02:58 AM   #266
Megaman
Packing heat!

The earlier the better. I’d like to skip Ampere and start bitching about power consumption from Lovelace so I can continue posting on how I’m not getting Lovelace.

Old Nov 13, 2021, 03:57 AM   #267
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
they say Q2 FOR rdna 3 now so the jacket will release at about the same time

your obsolescence clock is running faster

better get your 2000 bucks ready for a 4080 ti
Still not buying it Billy and even if it gets released you won’t be buying at anywhere close to msrp, and remember how you were not going to work for it? Get ready to go do that and still probably not get one. I will be out of the stupid price game as well. This 3080 is in for the long haul. Just like the last time this crap was stupid priced with the 2080 ti. And that turned out to be nothing to the current level of stupid.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 03:59 AM   #268
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

100% going 2nd or 3rd tier next time, both GPU and CPU. I love this rig but have never felt so ripped off. I miss the days of building an uber rig on the cheap. So much more satisfaction knowing you get similar performance for less money with an OC.

It's all good though, I've leant to love this 3090 like an over priced hooker that remembers your name.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 08:04 AM   #269
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
The earlier the better. I’d like to skip Ampere and start bitching about power consumption from Lovelace so I can continue posting on how I’m not getting Lovelace.

yoz
Old Nov 13, 2021, 08:05 AM   #270
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Still not buying it Billy and even if it gets released you won’t be buying at anywhere close to msrp, and remember how you were not going to work for it? Get ready to go do that and still probably not get one. I will be out of the stupid price game as well. This 3080 is in for the long haul. Just like the last time this crap was stupid priced with the 2080 ti. And that turned out to be nothing to the current level of stupid.
I'm afraid you are 100% correct, all signs point to this.

yoz