Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 14, 2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Default Another funky dream

I just awoke from a dream in which I was at some kind award show and Manson performed there. It was a new song but I can't remembet at all how it sounded apart from heavy guitars. The stage had this crescent catwalk and I sat right next to it at a table by myself, smoking cigarettes. I was also in the process of glueing together a ruler and protractor for some reason. Toward the end of Manson's performance, he was on the catwalk and approached my table. He looked down at me, bent down, and took 4 cigarettes out of my pack also grabbing the lit one out my hand. He was about to get up when he put the lit one back into the ashtray, smiled and grabbed another cigarette out of the pack. He walked off stage. At that point the dream transitioned to me walking into my apartment and turning on the tv to see if there's anything about his performance on the music channel. I sat down on the couch and turned to the music channel that we have here. This french VJ was interviewing Bush and Cheney inside a limousine. He was asking them about some embarrassing footage of Laura Bush. They kicked the VJ out of the car as he was laughing. They showed this footage right after and it was of Bush and Laura getting into a car, but when she opened the door 3 or 4 dogs covered in mud jumped out onto her boobs. Dream ended.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2011, 07:46 PM   #2
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

cool story bro!

edit: this is ****ed up
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 02:01 AM   #3
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

Last night I dreamt I had to deliver cakes to a party. Each cake was the size of a SUV. Dont remember much else about it
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 15, 2011, 02:02 AM   #4
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
I just awoke from a dream in which I was at some kind award show and Manson performed there. It was a new song but I can't remembet at all how it sounded apart from heavy guitars. The stage had this crescent catwalk and I sat right next to it at a table by myself, smoking cigarettes. I was also in the process of glueing together a ruler and protractor for some reason. Toward the end of Manson's performance, he was on the catwalk and approached my table. He looked down at me, bent down, and took 4 cigarettes out of my pack also grabbing the lit one out my hand. He was about to get up when he put the lit one back into the ashtray, smiled and grabbed another cigarette out of the pack. He walked off stage.
I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me.

Quote:
At that point the dream transitioned to me walking into my apartment and turning on the tv to see if there's anything about his performance on the music channel. I sat down on the couch and turned to the music channel that we have here. This french VJ was interviewing Bush and Cheney inside a limousine. He was asking them about some embarrassing footage of Laura Bush. They kicked the VJ out of the car as he was laughing. They showed this footage right after and it was of Bush and Laura getting into a car, but when she opened the door 3 or 4 dogs covered in mud jumped out onto her boobs. Dream ended.
Dear god the paper says you were the king in the black limousine.

Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 02:46 AM   #5
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0Griever View Post
I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me.

Dear god the paper says you were the king in the black limousine.
The media and other drugs being shoved down our throats. And the people that society idolize the most.

What are you getting at though?

Edit: After some thought the first part of the dream actually makes sense now. And well the second a little bit too, although as an objective idea.

Last edited by ThirdEye : Jul 15, 2011 at 02:50 AM.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 03:31 AM   #6
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The other night I had a dream I was in some random mens room in Ukraine, and all they had were squat toilets. And the squat toilets were scattered all over this rather large room. Some of them had no privacy dividers and nothing to hang on to. People could just walk up on you when you were doing your business. The few that did have privacy were simply not fit to use and extremely dirty. There were puddles of water everywhere and you could hear rushing water under your feet constantly.

I didn't feel like I had to really go anyways, so I just woke up.

I hope I didn't just see my future since I am infact travelling to Ukraine next month.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 03:45 AM   #7
S.Nixx
Null & Void

S.Nixx is still being judged by the masses

I once had a dream about a street fighter type game, this was just after street fighter 2 ce came out

Third strike came along and was the exact game I dreamed about. I kid you not. I dreamed Third strike into reality.

The only glitch in the dream was evil ryu and ken...

Last edited by S.Nixx : Jul 15, 2011 at 03:51 AM.
S.Nixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 06:50 AM   #8
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Martin Luther King had a dream too.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 06:52 AM   #9
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 07:25 AM   #10
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote