Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 25, 2021, 10:53 AM   #18601
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
I would have loved movies like it in my younger years though. Don’t have the mental bandwidth anymore ^shakes fist at Father Time^
*cough*supplements*cough-cough*

There are studies that explain that the wisdom of old age may be the by-product of increased lipids in the brain later in life.
So the good news is that as you age, you'll become a better chess player. You just won't remember where you put your chess board.

I love mind-benders; Tenet just wasn't a good one.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 02:00 PM   #18602
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

MK 2021 - 6.5/10. Was ok...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2021, 03:42 PM   #18603
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Younger years? Wtf? You 50 years old now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
You're killing me brother. Freaking Killing me

Younger years meaning my teens, when I had free time and didn’t have 20 years of...well, all kinds of gnarly ****...to carry around mentally. I’ve seen and done more in my short time here than many ever will, so maybe call it my youth? Age isn’t just physical homies.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 25, 2021, 03:49 PM   #18604
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Nobody. 9/10. I loved it, because who doesn't love a bad ass trying to go soft, then being forced to go badass again?
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2021, 07:24 PM   #18605
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post

There are studies that explain that the wisdom of old age may be the by-product of increased lipids in the brain later in life.
So the good news is that as you age, you'll become a better chess player. You just won't remember where you put your chess board.

It’s not that I couldn’t understand it if I watched it, I just have no desire to do any more thinking than necessary when 10-12 hours of my day is spent writing code/managing pentest teams/creating an entire new DFIR practice/etc. + 2 hours study and learning in the lab.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Apr 26, 2021, 01:23 AM   #18606
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Mortal Kombat not sure how i feel on this one... it was alright
Old Apr 26, 2021, 01:35 AM   #18607
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Mortal Kombat: absolute garbage, there is literally nothing good I could say about it.
Is it me or all movies shot during the pandemic are pure trash?!
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2021, 01:03 AM   #18608
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Some people get cut the ****ed up in this movie...

And I liked it.

Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2021, 11:13 AM   #18609
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Yeah I have to agree with that.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2021, 05:10 PM   #18610
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yeah I have to agree with that.
If you like mind-benders, check out Triangle (2009) if you haven't already.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2021, 08:40 PM   #18611
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
If you like mind-benders, check out Triangle (2009) if you haven't already.
Where's it streaming at?

yoz
Old Apr 29, 2021, 08:46 PM   #18612
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Where's it streaming at?
onto your HD.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 08:51 PM   #18613
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Where's it streaming at?
Looks like you can watch with ads for free on IMDB TV
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 07:32 AM   #18614
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Looks like you can watch with ads for free on IMDB TV
Thanks!

We should say where we're watching things at.......

yoz
Old Apr 30, 2021, 03:40 PM   #18615
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Thanks!

We should say where we're watching things at.......
Share the load

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 04:52 PM   #18616
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
Share the load

Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 05:32 PM   #18617
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Color out of space: Well, i dunno what i just watched. I also wouldn't say i enjoyed it.

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old Apr 30, 2021, 07:20 PM   #18618
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey. Terrible..... 2/10

Old Apr 30, 2021, 08:17 PM   #18619
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

The Mitchells vs the machines on Netflix. Great fun, kiddos loved it and got a few laughs out of me and the missus

It's like unicorns vomiting chocolate rainbows all over me as I float through a lollipop garden on a magic carpet.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 12:14 AM   #18620
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Yeah, we watched the first half and never bothered to finish it.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 01:48 AM   #18621
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

The Mitchell's vs The Machines 8/10
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 07:09 AM   #18622
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Ya, awful.

yoz
Old May 1, 2021, 08:44 AM   #18623
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Without remorse. Without common sense. 3/10.
Justice society WW2. Getting a bit tired of same old Justice League and Multi verse stories. 6/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 02:50 PM   #18624
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Triangle - 6/10 Wasn't bad, ended up watching on Tubi but it appears to be on alot of the free streamers.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 03:26 PM   #18625
Cyko
Your New Lord

Triangle - 5/10

Not bad, but I hate endings like that.

Alpha

Omega

Old May 1, 2021, 06:19 PM   #18626
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Yesterday (2019) - 7/10 Not bad but also could have been a lot better. Too many Ed Sheeran songs and not enough Beatles songs. Thought the finale was pretty lame.
nutcrackr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 07:15 PM   #18627
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Yesterday (2019) - 7/10 Not bad but also could have been a lot better. Too many Ed Sheeran songs and not enough Beatles songs. Thought the finale was pretty lame.
Agreed.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 1, 2021, 07:23 PM   #18628
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Mortal Kombat. I'll be generous and give it a 7.5/10. I actually really enjoyed it, although I know objectively it's not great.

• I really wanted to see more of Kung Lao, and was disapointed at how small his role was.
  • Didn't really understand how Scorpion came back from hell, or how they eventually overpowered Sub-Zero.
  • I liked how they handled Kano's character. Building him up to be an anti-hero and then having him betray the heroes made him a better villain.
  • I didn't really understand the main guy's powers. I know he had a golden armored shirt, seemed to have some super powers, and blades on his arms, and doesn't really make much cohesive sense. I kindof expected him to evolve into Scorpion, but whatever.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 1, 2021, 07:27 PM   #18629
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

When scorpion dies, he goes in hell to look for a way back. He only found it 10,000 years later because movie night was 10,000 years later.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2021, 07:32 AM   #18630
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Without Remorse. Hardly at all like the book/10.

Book was 9/10.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote