Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Apr 9, 2020, 02:45 PM   #331
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default DLSS 2.0 tested: why you should finally turn on Nvidia's AI-powered upscaling

https://www.pcgamer.com/nvidia-dlss-...in-youngblood/

The results of DLSS 2.0 in Quality mode are something quite spectacular in Control. Strong detail emerges from even the background of the scene, such as the tent guy lines in the rear of the frame, or the cracks in Jesse's leather jacket that add a few more months of wear and tear to her outfit. Hair's still a sticking point, however, and aliasing where the AI has struggled to upscale the source material shows there's room to deliver more computer smarts per pixel in the future.

Yet with a performance boost in the 60% range between DLSS 2.0 Quality and Native 1440p rendering, some foibles can be ignored. It's the difference between sub-60fps and resoundingly smooth gameplay even in the worst case scenario: native 1440p at 57fps average, and 47fps minimum; DLSS 2.0 quality at 91fps average, and 74fps minimum.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2020, 10:19 AM   #332
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

Finally fixed it! Control was blurry AF with DLSS 1.0, I couldn't have it on. Ill have to try it later.

Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX Black
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz
Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX4
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
1TB WB Black SN850 NVMe Gen4 (OS)
4TB WD Red HDD
Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1650/1935/7751Mhz
Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
Razor DeathAdder 6400dpi Mouse
Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 465.89

Coolermaster N200
Intel Core-i3 4170 @ 3.8Ghz
Xigmatek 1283 HSF + Thermaltake CL-F005
MSI H81M-P33
8GB Corsair Vengence 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
500GB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
2TB WD Red HDD
Intel HD 4400 350/1150Mhz
Corsair CX600 PSU
Dell 21.5" S2209WB 1080p @ 60Hz
Razor Lachesis 5400dpi Mouse
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 15.36.28.4332

Thermaltake Versa H15
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.0/3.2Ghz
Wrath Spire HSF w/ MX4
8GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
1TB WD Blue HDD (OS)
EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB @ 1708/1937/5005MHz
Oculus Rift Touch
Samsung 55" MU6290 HDR 2160p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 388.00

Dell XPS 7390
Intel Core-i5 10210u @ 1.6/4.2Ghz
8GB
LPDDR4 2133Mhz
256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD (OS)
Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

SSXeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2020, 12:39 PM   #333
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
https://www.pcgamer.com/nvidia-dlss-...in-youngblood/

The results of DLSS 2.0 in Quality mode are something quite spectacular in Control. Strong detail emerges from even the background of the scene, such as the tent guy lines in the rear of the frame, or the cracks in Jesse's leather jacket that add a few more months of wear and tear to her outfit. Hair's still a sticking point, however, and aliasing where the AI has struggled to upscale the source material shows there's room to deliver more computer smarts per pixel in the future.

Yet with a performance boost in the 60% range between DLSS 2.0 Quality and Native 1440p rendering, some foibles can be ignored. It's the difference between sub-60fps and resoundingly smooth gameplay even in the worst case scenario: native 1440p at 57fps average, and 47fps minimum; DLSS 2.0 quality at 91fps average, and 74fps minimum.

Quote:
In Control the DLSS signage doesn't shine quite so bright. The three tiers still exist, they're just down as three render resolutions, which is far from intuitive. With an output resolution of 1440p (this will depend on your monitor resolution), we can select between three presets: 1280x720, 1484x835, and 1706x960. These are then upscaled to your output resolution through the magic of AI and DLSS. Each value effectively represents one of the tiers: 1280x720 is equal to Performance, 1484x835 is Balanced, and 1706x960 is Quality. The lower the resolution, the worse the fidelity of the final image—but also the lower the load on the GPU, ergo greater performance.
Quote:
Control DLSS 2.0 performance using driver version 445.75

Setting (Resolution) - Avg (fps) - Min (fps / 99th percentile)
Native (1440p) 57 - 47
DLSS 2.0 (Upscaler Resolution)
Quality (1706x960) 91 - 74
Balanced (1484x835) 107 - 78
Performance (1280x720) 124 - 99
Quote:
For comparison the number of pixels at each resolution: (Percent of original)
1440p: 3,691,520
960p: 1,637,760 (44.37%)
835p: 1,239,140 (33.57%)
720p: 921,600 (24.97%)

For shits and giggles
1920x1080: 2,073,600 (56.17%) = FHD or 1080p
3840x2160: 8,294,400 (224.69%) = UHD or 4K
I still think it's a little ironic that performance of the silicon has plateaued so much that we see tech meant to boost low/mid range hardware being used to market and push the high end kit.

It's a really impressive upscaling algorithm, it does a surprisingly good job considering the loss of pixels compared to the original. Though I think AMD's system of letting the image kick to native resolution when you aren't making movement inputs is a little better, so you can stare at full res textures, while it drops the resolution when you move the mouse. It's like a fancy version of motion blur, and we all know how much we love the blur...

I actually don't like either to be honest, but if you need the performance gain because your GPU can't maintain the performance needed, both are a far superior option to 'display' scaling.

NV's option is handy because it's not user input dependent. Though I think my biggest gripe is how they are using 'super-sampling' because I remember when that meant the card was rendering a higher resolution image that it then scaled down to your display resolution.

I think the reviews of DLSS need to bench natively at the DLSS resolutions, to see what the performance impact of using it is. It's fine to say look how much faster 960p upscaled is than 1440p, but what about native 960p vs DLSS 2.0 applied 960p. I haven't seen any reviews that actually compare that point, because there's something of a performance hit there. Considering the requirement for tensor cores, DLSS performance is definitely tied to those cores, the number of them and their capabilities.

Heatware

Last edited by gamefoo21 : Apr 15, 2020 at 01:08 PM.
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 15, 2020, 02:02 PM   #334
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Digital Foundry raised the Dlss 2.0 performance impact a bit, I think it was 11 percent with a 2080ti and 15 percent with lesser Rtx derivatives.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 02:48 PM   #335
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
I still think it's a little ironic that performance of the silicon has plateaued so much that we see tech meant to boost low/mid range hardware being used to market and push the high end kit.
I don't think it's plateaued at all. The percentage of performance increase is the same as other generations. The difference is a lot of folks jumped to 4k resolution, and it's just brutal to try and run anything at that. There is going to be a bit of time for hardware to catch up.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2020, 03:11 PM   #336
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I think raw performance is getting tougher and Moore's Law is getting to be something from the past; and silicon and transistor budgets may be used for efficiency and reality fidelity features.
Old Apr 16, 2020, 06:37 PM   #337
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

RTX and DLSS 2.0 released for mine craft. All the usual tech sites have taken a look, even more this time around because its well.... mine craft. They are all blown away by the rtx enhancements and equally with dlss 2.0 for the cards that needs it. Digital foundry especially had some fun with their own built level.

Last edited by Exposed : Apr 16, 2020 at 07:51 PM.
Exposed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2020, 08:10 PM   #338
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Old Apr 18, 2020, 03:34 PM   #339
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

gee lets have some RTX pong
or maybe Zork
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2020, 05:30 PM   #340
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

My constructive nit-pick is denoising, which i believe there is a lot to innovate here from a quality and efficiency stand-point; and curious to see how much tensor cores may help here moving forward.
Old May 13, 2020, 12:40 PM   #341
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

not RTX Unreal Engine 5 demo

running on PS5

https://wccftech.com/unreal-engine-5...tation-5-demo/

Quote:
Unreal Engine 5 Demoed on PlayStation 5, Amazing New Lighting and Modeling Tech Shown

looks good

Old May 13, 2020, 02:12 PM   #342
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Nice, all new RDNA2 tech which will be in all games due to the consoles and carry over to Big Navi and maybe not Nvidia. Or is this just specific to the Unreal engine and will carry over to both?

Last edited by Nascar24 : May 13, 2020 at 02:29 PM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2020, 02:37 PM   #343
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Nice, all new RDNA2 tech which will be in all games due to the consoles and carry over to Big Navi and maybe not Nvidia. Or is this just specific to the Unreal engine and will carry over to both?
they said it would work on RTX also

and for now it is specific to the Unreal engine but a lot will copy it
Old May 13, 2020, 03:40 PM   #344
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

The newest Unreal engine 4 build has RTX tools built in, UE5 will have it too. This doesn't show any ray tracing effects but wasn't meant to. An UE5 demo running actual ray tracing effects will be considerably more impressive, this was just meant to be a PS5 showcase. The demo was also running dynamically between 1080p and 1440p at 30fps on PC dev kits, not actual PS5 hardware. I doubt they were using 2080Ti's in the dev kits, probably the Radeon 7 workstation equivalent.
Old May 13, 2020, 09:21 PM   #345
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

This demo was more about "look how quickly you can work with UE5" and less about "Look how insanely pretty things can be". Everything in the demo is talking about how quickly you can assets in, edit in real time and build your worlds. Using raw art assets, pre-calculated/sampled 3D-Audio effects, Fully dynamic lighting with real-time GI that adapts immediately, Dynamic animations that are automatically aware of the environments you build etc etc etc.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2020, 02:32 PM   #346
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

I wasn't terribly impressed by the visuals side of it. I mean, obviously it looks great...but nothing too far from what we already have in some games if not on par.

What I got from that video was supposedly how easy it is to create it along with how well it performs. We'll see...

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2020, 01:31 PM   #347
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
NVIDIA Researchers Demonstrate New Raytracing Algorithm That Can Render Direct Lighting from Millions of Dynamic Light Sources

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-research...light-sources/
Old May 24, 2020, 04:20 PM   #348
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

That's interesting also from a denoising standpoint and doesn't need post processing as much.
Old Jul 13, 2020, 02:54 PM   #349
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Old Jul 16, 2020, 08:03 AM   #350
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Kind of a dumb question here. How does DLSS support actually work? I can't find any way to enable it in the options for TD2. Is it automatic? Or do some games just not have support for it?

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2020, 08:08 AM   #351
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Kind of a dumb question here. How does DLSS support actually work? I can't find any way to enable it in the options for TD2. Is it automatic? Or do some games just not have support for it?
What's TD2?

It's game specific support. Games that support it have the option to turn it on in game, like in Death Stranding. It's not something you can enable in the control panel.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 08:17 AM   #352
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Also, a note about Death Stranding. This game looks better than native 4k (when using DLSS quality in 4k mode). This is coming from pretty much every major tech site, and you can see in the PC gaming thread here people are noticing that too.

I just started playing this and can't explain why, but unlike Wolfenstein Youngblood and Control, there's a noticeable difference in visual quality between native 4k (with and without TAA) and DLSS 2.0. I think it's because DLSS has higher quality assets to work with compared to prior DLSS supported games. Death Stranding is definitely one of the better looking games out there, better than many AAA Unreal Engine/Unity/Cryengine games we've seen thus far.

We'll be talking in more depth about native rendering vs DLSS vs console checkerboarding in a later piece but suffice to say, if you aren't using DLSS, you're not seeing the game at its best

Old Jul 16, 2020, 11:34 AM   #353
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Also, a note about Death Stranding. This game looks better than native 4k (when using DLSS quality in 4k mode). This is coming from pretty much every major tech site, and you can see in the PC gaming thread here people are noticing that too.

I just started playing this and can't explain why, but unlike Wolfenstein Youngblood and Control, there's a noticeable difference in visual quality between native 4k (with and without TAA) and DLSS 2.0. I think it's because DLSS has higher quality assets to work with compared to prior DLSS supported games. Death Stranding is definitely one of the better looking games out there, better than many AAA Unreal Engine/Unity/Cryengine games we've seen thus far.

We'll be talking in more depth about native rendering vs DLSS vs console checkerboarding in a later piece but suffice to say, if you aren't using DLSS, you're not seeing the game at its best

i don't believe it but ok

as i am not buying this POS ...UPS game to find out
Old Jul 16, 2020, 11:39 AM   #354
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

, I keep thinking I'm missing something but so far this does not seem like my kind of game.

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2020, 11:58 AM   #355
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:

You wouldn't believe it .

However 2 games so far look better with DLSS 2.0 at 4K than running it native.

It's not like Digital Foundry have no idea what they're talking about.

If Nvidia becomes hyper aggressive with implementing DLSS into all the big games, then AMD is going to have a huge problem unless they can come up with a similar solution, otherwise they'll be playing catch up on 2 fronts, raw power, and AI upscaling.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 11:59 AM   #356
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
, I keep thinking I'm missing something but so far this does not seem like my kind of game.

the fun in that game

and believability come on i used to backpack a lot and there is no way in hell you could walk with 10 to 15 foot of packages on your backpack
Old Jul 16, 2020, 12:07 PM   #357
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

the fun in that game

and believability come on i used to backpack a lot and there is no way in hell you could walk with 10 to 15 foot of packages on your backpack
Grasping at straws their billy.

Especially in a game where you jack into a test tube baby so you can see the killer predator dust trying to murder you.

DLSS 2.0 seems legit as frig. Anything to get rid of the jaggy hair and **** that's in games these days !__!

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2020, 12:10 PM   #358
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
You wouldn't believe it .

However 2 games so far look better with DLSS 2.0 at 4K than running it native.

It's not like Digital Foundry have no idea what they're talking about.

If Nvidia becomes hyper aggressive with implementing DLSS into all the big games, then AMD is going to have a huge problem unless they can come up with a similar solution, otherwise they'll be playing catch up on 2 fronts, raw power, and AI upscaling.

RTX in games after almost 2 years is a ****ing joke so far

DLSS 2.0 looks good from what i have seen in what 3 or 4 games and 3.0 is coming with the 3000's
wonder if it will work with the 2000's ?

and as for AMD i am sure they will have it also with the new cards
as DLSS doesn't work on a GTX cards AMD needs the new ones also i think
Old Jul 16, 2020, 12:19 PM   #359
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Grasping at straws their billy.

Especially in a game where you jack into a test tube baby so you can see the killer predator dust trying to murder you.

DLSS 2.0 seems legit as frig. Anything to get rid of the jaggy hair and **** that's in games these days !__!
if horizon zero dawn comes with it i will use it but have not seen that it does

seems sometimes the worse the game the more RTX stuff they tack on
Old Jul 16, 2020, 12:21 PM   #360
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
if horizon zero dawn comes with it i will use it but have not seen that it does

seems sometimes the worse the game the more RTX stuff they tack on
You should try Deliver us the Moon.

yoz