Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 18, 2011, 05:28 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Woman ages 5 decades in a few days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ears-days.html

Must have been one hell of a seafood allergy.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 05:35 PM   #2
vitocorleone
Radeon Arctic Islands

vitocorleone is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post

Have kids and you'll get something of a similar effect

Seriously, though, if confirmed, that is one hell of a horrid side-effect.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 06:12 PM   #3
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 18, 2011, 07:33 PM   #4
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

full o' shitz
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 07:41 PM   #5
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I feel horrible for her, but at the same time I couldn't but laugh at this:

Quote:
The curious case of Nguyen Thi Phuong
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 08:15 PM   #6
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

Apparently another side effect is causing her to dress like an old lady as well.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 08:18 PM   #7
Nevermind
Rage3D Veteran

Nevermind is still being judged by the masses

Am I the only one that thought of Howl's moving castle?
Nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 08:20 PM   #8
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luggage View Post
Apparently another side effect is causing her to dress like an old lady as well.
Girl replaced herself with an old woman so she could get away from him, told the old woman the BS story to tell the husband.

Then again I have meet people stupid enough to fall for this.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 08:24 PM   #9
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post

She didn't really age. It's a skin disease. or a side effect from the meds she took.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 09:45 PM   #10
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Look at the hands and feet, it's her...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 09:58 PM   #11
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

She still looks better and younger than a typical meth user.

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2011, 12:11 AM   #12
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
She still looks better and younger than a typical meth user.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2011, 03:15 AM   #13
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2011, 03:23 AM   #14
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
oh wow that is such a bad shot XD
Old Oct 19, 2011, 03:53 AM   #15
L4dd
Trollable

L4dd is still being judged by the masses

This could be an elaborate plan to have free treatments for an old woman...
The doctors are doing this for free?

If this is true, I suppose that her bottom half did not "age"...

Last edited by L4dd : Oct 19, 2011 at 03:58 AM.
L4dd is offline   Reply With Quote