Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jan 14, 2021, 01:27 AM   #7411
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That is very bright lol. I love the Suprim though. I would love that level of RGB on my graphics.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2021, 10:27 AM   #7412
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That is very bright lol. I love the Suprim though. I would love that level of RGB on my graphics.
They are pretty bright lights.

Like I said, I usually keep them at about 10%.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 12:16 AM   #7413
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Got my new Corsair fans installed (replaced 2/3 ML120 fans).
Also fixed a bit of cable management and aligned colors across softwares.

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 23, 2021, 12:20 AM   #7414
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

That a built in strip at the bottom of the case or reflection?

I don’t mind those cables. Maybe one day

Last edited by Megaman : Jan 23, 2021 at 12:53 AM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 12:38 AM   #7415
KAC
It might be gays!

I adjusted it so it spreads out. It is part of PCIe cable that there is no way of further hiding unless I tape the bottom and restrict air flow. Short answer it is a reflection.
Old Jan 23, 2021, 12:39 AM   #7416
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Got my new Corsair fans installed (replaced 2/3 ML120 fans).
Also fixed a bit of cable management and aligned colors across softwares.

“The Just Right Level of Gay”
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 08:45 AM   #7417
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I'm not a fan of the RGB but it looks very tidy KAC.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 09:12 AM   #7418
KAC
It might be gays!

Thank guys. Don't ask me to show you what's behind the back panel.
Old Jan 23, 2021, 11:10 AM   #7419
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Yeah seriously. You should see mine its a damn rat's nest.

I actually would find it more interesting to see how people tuck away cables behind the motherboard tray. That takes a bit more patience and skill IMO to do it neatly, and depends on the case's cable management features too obviously.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2021, 11:21 AM   #7420
KAC
It might be gays!

The case has one of the best cable management features. Problem is with 2 RGB Hubs, 1 lightning node, Lian Li cables (that don’t bend well) and 4 2.5” SSDs it becomes quite messy. Also it has those dreaded front panel USB and USB C cables that don’t bend easy. So back of my motherboard tray is full stacked. Add further insult to injury I am also using 2 4 port fan hubs for 10 fans (7 of which have dual cables) that I need to control. I minimized a lot of fan connectors by adding those hubs. I also minimized RGB cables to motherboard by going the Corsair route and using in built case buttons to control RGB for the case strip and Lian Li cables.

It took me maybe 2 hours to achieve all this nonsense. After which I gave up on back side cable management. I did my best to keep the front sorted and I think that came out well.
Old Jan 24, 2021, 06:17 PM   #7421
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Question why are you using a corsiar aio and not an nzxt?

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 06:18 PM   #7422
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Probably because NZXT coolers are garbage
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2021, 07:08 PM   #7423
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Mine runs great so i dunno. I've had countless problems with corsairs coolers.

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jan 24, 2021, 07:53 PM   #7424
KAC
It might be gays!

NZXT cooler and software can shove it.
Old Jan 25, 2021, 03:48 PM   #7425
Evileh

Quote:
NZXT cooler and software can shove it.
all of those softwares can shove it icue and cam

Old Jan 25, 2021, 04:07 PM   #7426
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Brah, what behind the panel? She packin'?

That RGB must have added 10 FPS to all games at minimum.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 05:25 PM   #7427
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post

he's much too shy to show us

Old Jan 25, 2021, 07:26 PM   #7428
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Evileh you gay, you know I am not showing you that butt. Stop asking for it in multiple ways.
Old Jan 25, 2021, 07:33 PM   #7429
Evileh

Quote:
Evileh you gay, you know I am not showing you that butt. Stop asking for it in multiple ways.
Who said i was asking for da butt, i want dat carrot brah..

Old Jan 31, 2021, 07:36 AM   #7430
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Here you go gays.

Also new Noctua installed to replace the ML120s.

Old Jan 31, 2021, 04:05 PM   #7431
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Needs more fans.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2021, 10:29 AM   #7432
Evileh

Dat RGB make you a gai boi.

and Kac... You better check that backside of your case for a cobra or two. Hell, check for a sawscaled viper as well, them ****ers are mean.

Old Feb 1, 2021, 10:32 AM   #7433
KAC
It might be gays!

Old Feb 3, 2021, 07:20 AM   #7434
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Needs more fans.
he could get rid of the gpu and install some more bling bling fans, damn right

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2021, 07:11 PM   #7435
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

This is my first pre-built in over 20 years. iBuyPower was the builder. I just got the COVID vaccine yesterday, so I am not feeling super great (feels a lot like the tetanus vaccine), but plan to fix it up when I am 100% again.

Overall, it seems like the wire routing is fine, even if it isn't going to when any awards.

I would have taken the zero RGB option, if it was available.

I have the intention of replacing the air cooler with a nicer air cooler.

GPU is an RTX 3080. By the luck of the draw, they gave me a Gigabyte Eagle.

CPU is an Ryzen 5600x

Old Feb 6, 2021, 02:10 AM   #7436
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

Having spent a little time with the system, I am pleasantly surprised by the Wraith Prism. I had just selected the cheapest air cooler as a throw away part, but it actually seems to be alright.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 11:25 PM   #7437
KAC
It might be gays!

Old Feb 16, 2021, 11:46 PM   #7438
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Sexy mining rig yo.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 11:49 PM   #7439
KAC
It might be gays!

Honestly it is much better than I had hoped. Yes it is full of cheap components but they seem to work. I am running it 24/7 to really break it in. CPU idles at about 40 C. VRM at 50 C. GPU mines at 60 C with panel off and 65 C with panel on. Pulling only about 225 watts maybe (GPU is 190). Also connected to same monitor so I switch source, check all is OK and move on. Plus I don’t need to run extra AC etc since it is in same place as my kids rooms. So yeah printing pretty much free money at 6 bucks a day right now.

Also it has tempered glass panel so Hapa can have orgasms looking at its pics.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 12:02 AM   #7440
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Nothing wrong with cheap components if it all works properly. I have a 2c/4t Kabylake Celeron and 750ti with SSD in my office rig and it feels fine to use. Very snappy, everything works, and it games better than old high end rigs of yester year at 2560x1080 75hz. No kidding, it plays older total wars and CoD etc just fine, granted you might have to drop the odd setting but it's OK for what it is.