Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 24, 2021, 09:30 PM   #1771
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Hawkeye - really liked the first episode, 2nd was ok but not as good.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2021, 09:37 PM   #1772
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Hawkeye. Meh show is meh.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2021, 10:36 PM   #1773
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Invasion is pretty good.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 25, 2021, 10:18 PM   #1774
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Staged . . . Hulu

David Tennant and Michael Sheen (Good Omens) team up again to play fictionalized versions of themselves. Their West End play has been sidelined by the pandemic and the director wants them to stage and rehearse the play via internet video. Funny and clever, great timing and great use of the medium. Much of it shot a la Zoom.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 06:16 AM   #1775
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

F is for Family (on netflix). Season 5.

Fck I laugh at this dysfunctional family.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 11:43 AM   #1776
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
F is for Family (on netflix). Season 5.

Fck I laugh at this dysfunctional family.
Love Billybitchtits Burr, but I couldn't get into this.

World Pet Games . . . Fox

In this era of Peak TV (we're still in it, right?) how the fook did this get made?
I have to admit I could not watch it for long. The dog high-jump was mildly cute, but when they showed a professionally handled monkey who already had its own imdb page stuffing little monkey-balls, I had to shut 'er down.

This belonged in 1978, not 2021. Maybe if it had been normal people with their not-so-normal pets, but alas, noper.

- 1978/10
Old Nov 26, 2021, 05:21 PM   #1777
JZL
Starship Trooper

The Beatles: Get Back . . . Disney+

Peter Jackson's three part mini-doc about the Let it Be doc recorded in 1969. Mini-doc is misleading as each ep is 2-3 hours long. I guess a silver lining of Covid quarantine (and feeling better) is being able to lie around and watch an ep.

If you're even remotely a fan this is solid gold. The band was trying to write and rehearse a live album and TV special and they only had weeks to do it. This shows how the sausage was made. If the band discussed chord progressions and time signatures and all that fun stuff, it was edited out.

The band had it's stressful moments, but for the most part they got along fairly well.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 07:05 AM   #1778
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard can recite pi backwardsCapt. Picard can recite pi backwardsCapt. Picard can recite pi backwardsCapt. Picard can recite pi backwardsCapt. Picard can recite pi backwardsCapt. Picard can recite pi backwardsCapt. Picard can recite pi backwards

I missed episode 3 "Lochdown" of The Grand Tour.

Watching it now.

I should be marking papers ... I've got 300 grade 5 and 7 History papers to mark.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 09:10 PM   #1779
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Fail them all.

Started Hit Monkey, Hawkeye, Wheel of Time and Black Lotus. All meh shows.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 10:48 PM   #1780
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled with

Only like 15 minutes into Hawkeye and I couldn't stop laughing. As they're going over the New York attack from the first Avengers all I can think of is the SNL bit.

the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:41 AM   #1781
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
Only like 15 minutes into Hawkeye and I couldn't stop laughing. As they're going over the New York attack from the first Avengers all I can think of is the SNL bit.

Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM   #1782
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Fail them all.

Started Hit Monkey, Hawkeye, Wheel of Time and Black Lotus. All meh shows.
Try Arcane if you haven’t yet….
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #1783
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Get Back on Disney+

Amazing look in to the behind the scenes world of the Beatles late in their game.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote