Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jul 2, 2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Default Metal Gear Solid: Rising - Raiden gameplay Preview?

Raiden is now a playable character for MGS4 - Metal Gear Online:

I have a mixed feeling about this. I think the sword fighting can be cooler than Ass. Creed but then again the gameplay might be boring after awhile.

what are your thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2009, 06:13 PM   #2
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

This isn't mgs rising. It's just mgs4 online with new characters/modes.
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2009, 07:27 PM   #3
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
This isn't mgs rising. It's just mgs4 online with new characters/modes.
duh...
you didn't read what I posted at all.. thank you for re-stating what I posted in the first sentence though.

I am saying if this is how we are going to play as Raiden in Metal Gear Solid: Rising or if this is a preview(sample) of Raiden gameplay in Metal Gear Solid: Rising, I think the sword fighting can be cooler than Ass. Creed but then again the gameplay might be boring after awhile in Metal Gear Solid: rising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC

Last edited by nomore : Jul 3, 2009 at 07:37 PM.
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 3, 2009, 10:05 PM   #4
Zetsumei
Rage3D Veteran

Zetsumei is still being judged by the masses

i dont think the gameplay will be like that.

I think indeed it will be more freedom based in movement. Here it just seems like normal metal gear solid 4 character with a new type of gun that swings. Rather than really building a type of swordplay in the game.

I hope it will like a mix of assasinscreed and say a game like oni. (oni is still the best 3rd person fighting game where you control movement in a real world in my opinion).
Zetsumei is offline   Reply With Quote