Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 25, 2020, 01:20 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Default Watch Dogs Legion

Game starts preloading tomorrow (October 26th) and unlocks on the 29th.

First game was okayish but really enjoyed Watch Dogs 2, which I still play online to this day (hacking invasion and bounty hunter).

Legion launches with single player only but will have multiplayer on December 3rd.

Bought the gold version that comes with the season pass.

Game will have ray tracing and DLSS 2.0 support at launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1esgxs3rM

Exposed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2020, 01:30 PM   #2
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Got it for free with 3080, but I have zero interest in the title. Will play it for the shiny RT graphics.
Old Oct 25, 2020, 01:30 PM   #3
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Still hunting free keys for it lol.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 25, 2020, 01:40 PM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Got it for free. Won't even bother redeeming the key games were all terrible.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2020, 02:00 PM   #5
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Still hunting free keys for it lol.
Don't you get it free with all your 3080s?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2020, 02:04 PM   #6
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Got it for free. Won't even bother redeeming the key games were all terrible.
Dib on key? lmmmfao

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2020, 02:13 PM   #7
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Must be nice to have a 3080.
Old Oct 25, 2020, 02:17 PM   #8
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Must be nice to have a 3080.
Must be nice having a 2080ti

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Oct 25, 2020, 02:23 PM   #9
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Must be nice having Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Old Oct 25, 2020, 03:07 PM   #10
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

want to see real 4k performance numbers with a 2080 ti without DLSS first

not buying this it it is only playable on a 3080 unattainable with DLSS
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2020, 09:03 PM   #11
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Don't you get it free with all your 3080s?
Not sure. I will have to use VPN and crap to claim it.
Old Oct 25, 2020, 09:07 PM   #12
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Will redeem once 3080 is installed, free codes arrived in email tonight.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2020, 10:45 PM   #13
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Nice having a 2080...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2020, 11:55 PM   #14
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Garbage game, garbage series made by turbo tubmlr team, wouldn't play this if given keys
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 02:25 AM   #15
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Nice having a 2080...
looooolz

awwwwwwwwwwww

a 2080 isn't gonna help with that processor though man.

Quote:
Not sure. I will have to use VPN and crap to claim it.
can you swing me one of those codes?

Quote:
Must be nice having Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Wait wut? I'm confused... lmmmfao

Old Oct 26, 2020, 03:30 AM   #16
KAC
It might be gays!

I may only get one through EVGA but Zotac didn’t give anything.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 10:42 AM   #17
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
Garbage game, garbage series made by turbo tubmlr team, wouldn't play this if given keys

Eh.... I like the game and the series. Unfortunately I wont be playing til I upgrade cause I dont think my computer can handle it the way I want to play it.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 11:31 AM   #18
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I may only get one through EVGA but Zotac didn’t give anything.
check if zotac is listed as a participating parnter on the nvidia's promotional page.

Best buy didn't give me codes for this promo or the intel one till I called and asked where they were. I got all 3 codes now.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 11:48 AM   #19
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
check if zotac is listed as a participating parnter on the nvidia's promotional page.

Best buy didn't give me codes for this promo or the intel one till I called and asked where they were. I got all 3 codes now.
3 codes

And of course Zotac is participating. Not their store but the cards/brand is. I sent them a stinky on Zotac store email addy.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 12:09 PM   #20
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH5dfOna6ak

WD3 laughs at your 4k60 native dreams.

EMBRACE DLSS!
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 12:31 PM   #21
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Damn, from those 3090 numbers my 2080ti is gonna cry.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 12:37 PM   #22
KAC
It might be gays!

Imagine the gays who thought they gonna run RTX on a 6000 series card lol.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 01:05 PM   #23
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Somebody post this over in the Navi thread, I'm sure it will start a firestorm.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 01:23 PM   #24
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Somebody post this over in the Navi thread, I'm sure it will start a firestorm.
kind of reminds me of the deus ex mankind divided benchmark that was much worse than playing the game

but if it is only fully playable on a 3090 with dlss performance they are going to have very low sales
Old Oct 26, 2020, 01:31 PM   #25
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Wow, thank goodness for DLSS2.0 day 1.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 01:34 PM   #26
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
kind of reminds me of the deus ex mankind divided benchmark that was much worse than playing the game

but if it is only fully playable on a 3090 with dlss performance they are going to have very low sales
Keep in mind, this is at 4k, which 95% of users don't use.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 01:50 PM   #27
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

What about when your cyberpunk comes out Billy? If you want all the candy your going to need DLSS at 4K! Your going to buy Big Navi and it’s going to be obsolete right out of the gate!
Old Oct 26, 2020, 01:51 PM   #28
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Keep in mind, this is at 4k, which 95% of users don't use.
I guess I’m the 5 percent, I game at nothing but 4K.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 02:02 PM   #29
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Damn, from those 3090 numbers my 2080ti is gonna cry.
Your 2080Ti gunna get raped.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2020, 02:07 PM   #30
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
What about when your cyberpunk comes out Billy? If you want all the candy your going to need DLSS at 4K! Your going to buy Big Navi and it’s going to be obsolete right out of the gate!
i will turn RT off before i turn DLSS on at 4k
hell i would drop to 1440p before i use DLSS