Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old May 5, 2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

AMD Pro-Clockers Finds possible APU product names - and Hybrid Crossfire configurations

It appears that the shiney new Caicos and Turk's GPU's will be Hybrid Crossfire compatible with AMD A-series APU graphics, for both desktop and mobility platforms:

During the few days I spent gathering info and data for the ASRock E350M-1 review I wrote last week, I had downloaded AMD's System Monitor v1.0.0.2 in order to get accurate HD 6310 IGP usage. Being the same inquisitive person I have been, I decided to take a gander inside the ".exe.config" file, since it was larger than usual 1-2KB; coming in at 11K. So like most files that don't have any associated program to open them, I drug it into Notepad and see if it was going to turn into gibberish 'decompiled' programming code, or like a typical config file for a game where it is easily modifiable. While I always hope for the latter I rarely expect it to be the case, so you can understand my slight surprise when it was!

Read more here.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote