So, what rule did that break?
I mean there was no exposure of genitalia or anything. I would argue it's not even explicit nor was it sexual. It was gross, sure, but even YouTube has yet to remove it and it has almost 2 million views. Surely if it was truly problematic they would be the first ones to shut it down or restrict viewing...right?
ex·plic·it | \ ik-ˈspli-sət \
Essential Meaning of explicit
1: very clear and complete : leaving no doubt about the meaning
- They were given explicit instructions.
- Changes to the property can't be done without their explicit consent.
- The law is very explicit about how these measures should be enacted.
2: showing or referring very openly to nudity, violence, or sexual activity
- explicit photographs
- They're concerned about exposing children to (sexually) explicit films.
- a song with explicit lyrics
3: openly shown
- The movie contains scenes of explicit violence.
- two people engaging in explicit sex
- sexually explicit conduct