Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 26, 2021, 07:37 PM   #11
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
I don't want ddr4 though.
I got the Maxipad Z690 Hero already a couple weeks ago and I plan to use it for the next 3+ years(maybe).
Eh, it's no rush. I'll wait this one out.

I saw gskill z5 just released in 6600 & 6800 flavours at cl36 and I think cl38 respectively. That's getting where it needs to be for positive results.