Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 11, 2006, 03:38 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
NEODARK
Radeon Sea Islands

NEODARK is still being judged by the masses

Default Your peepee size by nationality.

Quote:
The study results showed that the average world size penis when erect is 14 centimetres (5.5 inches). The biggest averages were registered in France 16 cm (6.2 in), Italy 15 cm (5.9 in), Mexico 14.9 cm (5.8 in) and Spain 14 cm (5.5 in). In the United States, the average is 12.9 cm (5 in) while in Venezuela is 12,7 cm (4.9 in), and in Brazil is 12.4 cm (4.8 in). The smallest averages were found in India 10.2 cm (3.9 in) and South Korea 9,6 cm (3.7 in).
Haha, Americans aren't doing so good, figures... BUT

lol @ South Korea

http://www.clickpress.com/releases/D...763005cp.shtml

(yeah, french are the biggest dicks after all)
Old Jan 11, 2006, 03:41 PM   #2
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

I've always wondered what the attraction was to French men.

Now it all makes sense.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 03:51 PM   #3
shasha
Meatwad

shasha is still being judged by the masses

The problem with those numbers if you ask me is that they are comparisons of guys that are looking to increase their size, not everyone. Not that I am complaining, those numbers make me feel pretty damn good about myself.
shasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 11, 2006, 03:53 PM   #4
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

lol @ koreans
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 03:53 PM   #5
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasha
The problem with those numbers if you ask me is that they are comparisons of guys that are looking to increase their size, not everyone. Not that I am complaining, those numbers make me feel pretty damn good about myself.
Its not men who wanted to increase their penis size. The doctor wanted to discover average sizes because he was getting so many patients that wanted to be bigger.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:00 PM   #6
Caleb
Radeon Arctic Islands

Caleb is still being judged by the masses

Looks like it is not only my last name that seems french.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:04 PM   #7
moondogg
oh my

moondogg is still being judged by the masses

its all about the girth
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:18 PM   #8
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That can't be true, some of those averages are straight out ridiculous ...
Just cant be true, what can you do with 9,5 cm ?
French being the highest average? cant be true, the dutch would certainly win, since as far as i know im about average and still beat the french ...
I laugh in the faces of US people though (j/k)

Were they all on amfetamines maybe ? Cause they will HALF your flaccid penis size no problem (erect is a different story though, luckily ... )

*photo's on request only
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:23 PM   #9
pink_pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e
Were they all on amfetamines maybe ? Cause they will HALF your flaccid penis size no problem (erect is a different story though, luckily ... )
Read more carefully

Quote:
The study results showed that the average world size penis when erect...
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:25 PM   #10
moondogg
oh my

moondogg is still being judged by the masses

my pen0s is 6" soft and 11" erect
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:32 PM   #11
Reese
Living for today.

Reese is still being judged by the masses

im half french and half italian.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:32 PM   #12
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
Read more carefully
yeah, it was an attempt to be funny,... it failed miserably, in case you didnt notice ..(its true though, its the perfect test to know if you got a good batch, interesting huh ? Well, now you know :-)

p.s
If the average flaccid penis size would be 16cm, i would feel pretty awful
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:37 PM   #13
Ghastlyone
Radeon Southern Islands

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondogg
my pen0s is 6" soft and 11" erect

So your up there with Dirk Diggler.
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:37 PM   #14
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e
yeah, it was an attempt to be funny,... it failed miserably, in case you didnt notice ..(its true though, its the perfect test to know if you got a good batch, interesting huh ? Well, now you know :-)

p.s
If the average flaccid penis size would be 16cm, i would feel pretty awful
Dont worry, we were laughing..

at you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:45 PM   #15
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

oh you again ... great ... i wont take your flamebait, ... again :-)

Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:50 PM   #16
BaronVonBalsac

BaronVonBalsac is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Dr. Eduardo Gomez de Diego, CEO of Andromedical, a men’s medical company
Quote:
Dr. Gomez de Diego, developer of the Andro-Penis®, the top sold penile extender in the world
This has quality research written all over it. I would'nt believe any of the numbers, no matter where your from.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 04:56 PM   #17
shasha
Meatwad

shasha is still being judged by the masses

Well another thing that is kind of off about this study is that it is based on nationallity. Unless we are talking native americans here, the US would really be off in its numbers since we are so diverse. I personally am about 80% Italian and 20% mutt. Would I be considered Italian or American? What about a black person? I didn't see any numbers on Africa, perhaps because they aren't getting enlargements done.

Quote:
Dr. Eduardo Gomez de Diego, CEO of Andromedical, a men’s medical company, decided it was time to confirm or deny the myths about the penis size around the world after treating more than 2,000 patients interested in enlarging the size of their penis. Dr. Gomez de Diego, the European Expert on such delicate issue, compiled scientific data from 15 countries.
This doesn't say anything about him compiling stats from people who weren't interested in getting 'help'. Plus there is contact information at the end, looks a lot like a marketing thing. The numbers don't bother me, it is the fact that it is being sold as definitive evidence, not hardly. NPI.
shasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:05 PM   #18
Kamiclone
Galactic Odyssey

Kamiclone is still being judged by the masses

the porblem with those US scores are that we have people from all those other nationalities. Thus all them Asians and Mexicans and others average the "American" penis size down.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:21 PM   #19
MikeEx
ಠ_ಠ

MikeEx is still being judged by the masses

personal experience tells me that polish average is > french average
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:27 PM   #20
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx
You've had sex with a pole?
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:30 PM   #21
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Aneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Polish guys are up there....from my experiences.
That and the irish/scottish.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:30 PM   #22
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

If it doesn't hurt, it's not big enough.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:30 PM   #23
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiclone
the porblem with those US scores are that we have people from all those other nationalities. Thus all them Asians and Mexicans and others average the "American" penis size down.
Agreed... this study is ridiculously stupid. You can't judge penis size by pure nationality, it has to be by RACE.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:34 PM   #24
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx

You've had sex with a pole?

I thought he meant he is polish and has a lot of experience with french men
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:39 PM   #25
dashrendar
Radeon Volcanic Islands

dashrendar is still being judged by the masses

I don't know how to accurately describe my penis. Then I found this pic:

System: CPU AMD Athlon 64 3200+ X2 (OC'ed to 2.5GHz) - Mobo MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum - PSU Seasonic M12 600W - Video eVGA e-GeForce 8800GTS - Memory 2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix PC4000 - Monitor Dell 24" 2407WFP - Sound Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic - HD Maxtor Diamondmax 10 250GB - OS Windows XP SP2 (Dual Boot)

Founder/ Broadcaster/ Reviewer: CIN3MA.tv
dashrendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:40 PM   #26
MikeEx
ಠ_ಠ

MikeEx is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bete
I thought he meant he is polish and has a lot of experience with french men
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:41 PM   #27
pink_pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacid Dream
Polish guys are up there....from my experiences.
That and the irish/scottish.
Aren't you like 16??? Jesus, I hope your experiences aren't that varied.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:52 PM   #28
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:55 PM   #29
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Aneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
Aren't you like 16??? Jesus, I hope your experiences aren't that varied.
Nope, I'm almost eighteen actually.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 06:04 PM   #30
Rippthrough
Nothing wrong with 4-pot!

Rippthrough is still being judged by the masses

What no UK in the results?

Evidentely didn't want the French to get jealous and try to invade again.
When I want your opinion, I'll tell you it.
Rippthrough is offline   Reply With Quote