Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Apr 25, 2017, 07:08 PM   #1381
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
MNB4800
Radeon Volcanic Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Two drivers in a row with dry SLI support :/

I guess I was expecting too much...
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2017, 07:24 PM   #1382
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post
Two drivers in a row with dry SLI support :/

I guess I was expecting too much...
Game doesn't support Multi-GPU then the game doesn't support Multi-GPU. Driver's ain't gonna help you there.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2017, 07:47 PM   #1383
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Game doesn't support Multi-GPU then the game doesn't support Multi-GPU. Driver's ain't gonna help you there.
Whatever happened to the good old days of being able to force AFR by running a generic profile?
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 25, 2017, 08:01 PM   #1384
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Waiting for the inevitable hotfix in 3 days
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2017, 08:42 AM   #1385
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2017, 01:59 PM   #1386
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

still getting black screen issues on cold boot with these drivers. disabling fast boot in power management options fixes this, and boot times are exactly the same on my crucial MX200.

new update for windows pushed out this morning that may have fixed it. will post if that fixed it. i re-enabled fast boot for now.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old May 4, 2017, 11:58 AM   #1387
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

382.05 WHQL

prey driver out
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2017, 06:07 PM   #1388
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Hopefully this driver will allow my Nvidia control panel not to crash every other boot.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2017, 08:48 AM   #1389
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Getting CTD in BF1 now after 30-45min of play. Weird.

Getting it with last two WHQLs.
Old May 5, 2017, 12:20 PM   #1390
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

mynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
382.05 WHQL

prey driver out
i hear this gets worse performance than the last set...
ill try when i get home
Old May 6, 2017, 12:40 AM   #1391
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynakedrat2 View Post
i hear this gets worse performance than the last set...
ill try when i get home
Yeah prey stutters like a retard on crack

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2017, 11:36 AM   #1392
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

still getting the booting to a black screen thing now and then

they ever going to fix this sh*t

but not getting any stutters in prey
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2017, 01:29 PM   #1393
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
still getting the booting to a black screen thing now and then

they ever going to fix this sh*t
turn off fast boot in windows settings. it's a useless feature that is causing the issue. boot times are exactly the same with it off, it does nothing.

manuelG posted on guru3d that NV is aware of it and will have a fix for it soon. something with creators update did it
Old May 10, 2017, 01:15 AM   #1394
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

quick q

what's going on with gsync and the latest windows creator bs updates? gsync doesn't work in my games anymore, I'm seeing tearing everywhere. I did a quick google and the top suggestion was to enable vsync through nvcp. This did help in Stalker but I haven't checked other games yet. But what is this doing exactly? I was expecting to see my frames never exceed 100 frames with vsync enabled and yet in stalker that isn't the case even though the tearing is gone.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2017, 04:11 AM   #1395
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Gay, for using GSync you need to enable VSync in NVCP and disable it in game. Reason frames climb higher than refresh in the game is because VSync is disabled in the game.

That way, GSync works correctly. Nobody knows why but you can thank me later.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2017, 04:06 PM   #1396
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

thanks kacster
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2017, 04:18 PM   #1397
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Don't enable VSYNC in any games that you aren't going above your refresh rate though.
Old May 10, 2017, 04:24 PM   #1398
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Single GPU as follows:

G-Sync+Fast-Sync ( enable both in the NVCP if available )

Disable Vsync or FPS limiter in-game

MULTI-GPU as follows:

G-Sync + Vsync ( will cause latency )

Or

G-Sync + Frame Limiter ( setting will differ depending on the Hz of the screen )

Disable Vsync in-game.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old May 10, 2017, 05:04 PM   #1399
Nunz
RIP Roxen

except fast-sync does not work properly in a large majority of games and makes things worse.
Old May 10, 2017, 05:46 PM   #1400
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
except fast-sync does not work properly in a large majority of games and makes things worse.
I have yet to encounter an issue with it. GTAV, WOW, Diablo 3, BF1 etc etc seen great.
Old May 11, 2017, 06:06 AM   #1401
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Here's the Hotfix everyone has been waiting for .....

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/...-download.html
Old May 11, 2017, 06:09 AM   #1402
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Console King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Yeh I'm finding unless you're getting around double the FPS of your max refresh rate it can be a bit jittery. I've resorted to capping FPS at 141 with gsync instead, feels much smoother.
Old May 11, 2017, 06:09 AM   #1403
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

lolfix. That's what they should call it. WHQL and lolfix drivers.

Also Hapat you gay, you don't play any new games. You don't know crap about fast sync.
Old May 11, 2017, 06:14 AM   #1404
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

You own one GPU wtf do you know about high FPS
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2017, 06:16 AM   #1405
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
You own one GPU wtf do you know about high FPS
See my custom user title.
Old May 11, 2017, 06:31 AM   #1406
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
lolfix. That's what they should call it. WHQL and lolfix drivers.

Also Hapat you gay, you don't play any new games. You don't know crap about fast sync.
Your mother knows all about FastSync
Old May 11, 2017, 06:32 AM   #1407
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

And freesync ^
Old May 11, 2017, 06:37 AM   #1408
demo
space cadet

PC Master Race

Maybe even vertical sync, with perhaps a little triple buffering?

I'll show myself out
Old May 11, 2017, 06:59 AM   #1409
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

lol
Old May 19, 2017, 07:59 AM   #1410
Argoon1981
Radeon Northern Islands

Argoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Nvidia superiority on OpenGL over AMD seems to be dwindling according to Eric Lengyel opinion.

https://twitter.com/EricLengyel/stat...60313343852544

Eric Lengyel is the maker of the old C4 engine and the new Tombstone Engine.
Creative SB Audigy 4
W10 64bits

My modeling portfolio
Argoon1981 is offline   Reply With Quote