Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 1, 2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Crazy Machines 2 and PhysX ?

Can anyone confirm that this Rube Goldberg game supports PhysX as more than a gimmick? Anyone have it?

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3397&p=4
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

It's a rebirth of The Incredible Machine.

If I had money I would own it in a heartbeat.

It's on Steam and there a demo out but I'm having trouble finding the English version or I'd link you.

Last edited by Dark_Swordmaster : Sep 1, 2008 at 04:23 PM.
Dark_Swordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2008, 04:42 PM   #3
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

EDIT - Well crap. Wrong demo link.Nevermind.

Last edited by Chubz : Sep 2, 2008 at 08:17 PM.
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 1, 2008, 06:56 PM   #4
|-|ahaha
Radeon R520

|-|ahaha is still being judged by the masses

Game is fun, but it does not work with latest nvidia drivers (the one with hardware PhysX)... Thats on my system at least.
Old Sep 1, 2008, 09:39 PM   #5
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-|ahaha View Post
Game is fun, but it does not work with latest nvidia drivers (the one with hardware PhysX)... Thats on my system at least.
THAT's what I needed to know. Thanks.

It lists compatibility with Ageia cards, but no mention of NV-PhysX.
Old Sep 2, 2008, 08:12 AM   #6
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
http://azepho.blogspot.com/2007/12/c...es-2-demo.html

I think that's an English demo link. I remember trying that game a month or two ago . . pretty cool.
It's in german...
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2008, 08:13 PM   #7
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
What 'latest ones' specifically? 177.39? 177.42? 177.79? 177.83? 177.89? The newest are 177.92
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2008, 09:48 PM   #8
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Hmmmm, really?

I got it for my nephew, the game is really cool. The physics, although not 100% perfect, are indeed excellent. He's using a 4850 and it works flawlessly. Ironic?

The game is fun and genuinely educational, a rare thing these days.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2008, 06:28 AM   #9
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

I can't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere this morning that this Crazy Machines 2 has 20 special levels designed specifically for PhysX cards...

Will try find link.

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2008, 07:11 AM   #10
TheNGTV
EGG

TheNGTV is still being judged by the masses

Klutzon, it's the Anandtech bargain bin game review.
TheNGTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2008, 07:18 AM   #11
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNGTV View Post
Klutzon, it's the Anandtech bargain bin game review.

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2008, 01:51 PM   #12
|-|ahaha
Radeon R520

|-|ahaha is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
Hmmmm, really?

I got it for my nephew, the game is really cool. The physics, although not 100% perfect, are indeed excellent. He's using a 4850 and it works flawlessly. Ironic?

The game is fun and genuinely educational, a rare thing these days.
It does work with pre-physX drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutzon View Post
I can't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere this morning that this Crazy Machines 2 has 20 special levels designed specifically for PhysX cards...

Will try find link.
Yes, but they do not unlock even with physX nvidia drivers .
Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:58 PM   #13
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Quote:
Yes, but they do not unlock even with physX nvidia drivers .
When they do...I will buy this game. Just...because.