Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 3, 2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default A funny

I was walking the wolves...three on a leash and I saw a young couple little kid in arms and infant in a stroller. I went to the other side of the street. Some people get intimidated by the dogs. Preface this with they are very well trained and would not hurt anyone.

They saw the beasties asked if they were friendly and wanted to see them.
Annie...110lb female has a huge mommy thing going on. She adores little kids and babies. So I'm letting them pet the dogs and holding them short of the stroller with the leash.

Annie really wanted to see the baby in the stroller. The parents said let her look at their sleeping baby. So I did...Annie gave the kid a couple licks...kid woke with a wolf in it's face and started screaming. Parents laughing manically.

Annies head is bigger than that entire child. Way to give your kid nightmares people.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Grand Poobah
Radeon R600

Grand Poobah is still being judged by the masses

Haha, I guess the parents just wanted to give their son a taste of shock, but Freud might argue the kid will have a small penis in the future or something...
Grand Poobah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2009, 07:53 PM   #3
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Poobah View Post
Freud might argue the kid will have a small penis in the future or something...
Is that how that happens? I wonder how I was scared as a child....
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 3, 2009, 08:01 PM   #4
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar View Post
Is that how that happens? I wonder how I was scared as a child....
You saw a peanut.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 08:03 PM   #5
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Strange. I'm not allergic to peanuts.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
Old Apr 3, 2009, 09:24 PM   #6
Grand Poobah
Radeon R600

Grand Poobah is still being judged by the masses

You're Mexican. Mexicans don't have small dicks.

Do they?
Grand Poobah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2009, 09:29 PM   #7
DorXtar
SMILE!

I don't know. Mine is inverted.

-RFtinkerer

Old Apr 3, 2009, 09:35 PM   #8
bete
Huh?

err...so your saying you have a puss?

Old Apr 3, 2009, 09:38 PM   #9
DorXtar
SMILE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
err...so your saying you have a puss?
I have 3 dogs. No cat.

-RFtinkerer