Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jun 28, 2010, 09:03 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default 'Like' Zotac On Facebook & Enter To Win Zotac GTX 480 + Razer DeathAdder

If you're a facebook user, add Zotac to your 'like' list and enter to win a Zotac GTX 480 and a Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse. Register on Zotac.com after clicking the Like button to complete your entry.

Zotac On Facebook
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2010, 09:16 AM   #2
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Great, it's not limited by country or anything, thanks!
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2010, 09:25 AM   #3
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete stranger

Zotac has a nice product offering for Fermi called the GTX-480 amp. The downside is it uses a three slot cooler but the upside, is it is over-clocked solidly, yet from a few sites uses less power than the traditional reference GTX -480, and delivers nice cooling and very nice acoustics.

It's at NewEgg for 519, still up in the air and can't seem to pull the trigger. Galaxy hyped up a vapor chamber edition. I don't know.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:10 AM   #4
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
Zotac has a nice product offering for Fermi called the GTX-480 amp. The downside is it uses a three slot cooler but the upside, is it is over-clocked solidly, yet from a few sites uses less power than the traditional reference GTX -480, and delivers nice cooling and very nice acoustics.

It's at NewEgg for 519, still up in the air and can't seem to pull the trigger. Galaxy hyped up a vapor chamber edition. I don't know.
I'd wait to see if there any special sales for this weekend/July 4th. If not then hold off till the back to school season sales around August.
Old Jun 28, 2010, 12:03 PM   #5
RobertZ
Banned

RobertZ is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
I'd wait to see if there any special sales for this weekend/July 4th. If not then hold off till the back to school season sales around August.

+1
RobertZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2010, 05:45 PM   #6
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete stranger

How can I ''like'' something if I've never used it?
NIGELG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2010, 06:44 PM   #7
ragewars_sc
Radeon Southern Islands

ragewars_sc is still being judged by the masses

I am in! If i win i will sell this and buy a 5850 or just another 5830 Thanks for this tip
Old Jun 28, 2010, 07:57 PM   #8
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
You're not au fait with the facebooks, is you?
Old Jun 28, 2010, 07:58 PM   #9
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragewars_sc View Post
I am in! If i win i will sell this and buy a 5850 or just another 5830 Thanks for this tip
if you do win and want to do that lemme know!
Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:06 PM   #10
Rad2owns
Rage3D Vet

Rad2owns is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
How do you use people before putting them on the like list.
Never mind to personal.
If you Fold The Cure will Come!!!!!
Fold On Forever!!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...00CC&c5=FFFFFF
Your Thoughts Will Define Your Destiny.
Hidden variables are everywhere.
BF3 KOz1
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote