Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Mar 19, 2013, 07:49 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Default Resident Evil Revelations HD

Capcom has released new Resident Evil: Revelations details and a batch of screenshots to showcase them.

Rachel, who made her debut in the original 3DS version of Revelations, will join Hunk as a new playable character in the upcoming HD remake's Raid Mode. The game also features two brand new enemies, including the Wall Blister and a surprise creature in Raid Mode.

Meanwhile, the Wii U edition of the game will let players access their map and weapons on the GamePad, switch the GamePad out for a Wii U Pro Controller, or play on the GamePad only in off-TV play. It will also feature a 'Creatures Voice' function enabling players to personalise the thoughts of enemies in Raid Mode.

The Release Date is May 21

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...s-and-screens/
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 10:37 PM   #2
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Those boobs look hilarious.

Having said that, doesn't look that bad considering it is a 3DS port. I'll probably check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 20, 2013, 07:05 AM   #4
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

That character design is so stupid.

I'm glad that she's not a playable character in the SP.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2013, 07:25 AM   #5
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
That character design is so stupid.

I'm glad that she's not a playable character in the SP.
I'd hit it.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2013, 09:11 AM   #6
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Must admit I gave up resident evil after code veronica, but wtf is up with her hair, how the hell does she see?

Maybe she is blind or suffers from some sort of facial deformity that she is hiding?

I need to know
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2013, 11:09 AM   #7
mrbaggs
Ashes to Ashes

mrbaggs is still being judged by the masses

I'm kinda looking forward to picking it up on Wii U. The Demo on 3DS was pretty decent but playing with only one analog was uncomfortable.