Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 21, 2021, 12:41 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
Textures flickering while running inside the hotel map
OK good. It's not just me. I got a bit worried that maybe my card had an issue there.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2021, 01:17 AM   #32
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
OK good. It's not just me. I got a bit worried that maybe my card had an issue there.
Thought it was just me as well, good to know for sure.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 03:08 AM   #33
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

That Sten is dope. Killing fools as they line up.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 21, 2021, 03:21 AM   #34
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

MP is standard run n gun fair, looking forward to campaign, cant see myself playing much of the MP tbh.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 04:40 AM   #35
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That Sten is dope. Killing fools as they line up.
Yes the Stein is really good but I'm loving the MP40
Old Sep 21, 2021, 05:13 AM   #36
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yes I had MP40 but it got locked after level 4 so still need to unlock that shite.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 08:07 PM   #37
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Yes I had MP40 but it got locked after level 4 so still need to unlock that shite.
Just choose from the 'Default' Loadouts.

You can also use the Volk [Sapper Loadout].
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2021, 09:43 PM   #38
KAC

Oh motherbitch. Might be too late now.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 01:35 AM   #39
Rummy
Radeon R700

Quote:
Oh motherbitch. Might be too late now.
disappeared for me after level 4 had to unlock it at 16
Old Sep 22, 2021, 03:48 AM   #40
KAC

Is beta still on? Will bone tonight.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 05:16 AM   #41
Rummy
Radeon R700

Quote:
Is beta still on? Will bone tonight.
till the 23rd
Old Nov 3, 2021, 07:02 PM   #42
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

I'm in bitches! Was rather disappointed in the download size of 48GB or so, was hoping for a 300GB preload and a 300GB day 1 patch, now that I am on the unlimited pipe!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2021, 09:01 PM   #43
KAC

Pre down pumped on both PCs here as well. Will bone.
Old Nov 4, 2021, 03:19 AM   #44
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I'm in bitches! Was rather disappointed in the download size of 48GB or so, was hoping for a 300GB preload and a 300GB day 1 patch, now that I am on the unlimited pipe!
lol.. give it time. Release version is going to be 500 GB!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2021, 07:25 AM   #45
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
lol.. give it time. Release version is going to be 500 GB!
We can only hope!
Old Nov 5, 2021, 04:56 AM   #46
KAC

The gunplay in this game is dope af. I love it!
Old Nov 6, 2021, 07:21 AM   #47
KAC

Just read that it has a 5 hour campaign. I am enjoying the game but it might lead to a lot of disappointed nubs.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 07:22 AM   #48
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Just read that it has a 5 hour campaign. I am enjoying the game but it might lead to a lot of disappointed nubs.
lol 5 hour campaign.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 07:47 AM   #49
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Looks like some of the peeps that hated the beta likes the full release.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 02:30 PM   #50
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
lol 5 hour campaign.
They should offer a campaign only version for less money. Of course I've said this forever
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 04:19 PM   #51
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

5 hours more the BF2042!
Old Nov 6, 2021, 04:31 PM   #52
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Finished the campaign and thought it was generally poor. Couple of okay missions in approx 6 hours. No emotional finesse whatsoever. Same old tripe that the series did with WW2. Once again they have dogs that just beeline straight for you and attack only you while you're between two other allies--you literally see the dog rub up against your ally. The fighter plane bit was horrible partly because the aim auto-centers. It's just a mess. Stealth sucks. The initial mission it was a struggle to see anything. There are the standard objectives of taking out mortars or artillery. It's so boring.

Ai is atrocious and although I wouldn't say cod games have good AI they tend to hide it well at the best of times, here that is not the case. Also personal preference but 90% of the story is told via CGI between missions and I personally prefer when it is done mostly in-game like cold war or most of the previous games. Also the game is 80% flashbacks as we learn about all the squad.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 09:27 PM   #53
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

holy crap the multiplayer has a team mvp voting system at the end of every single round. So 3 people on your team are chosen for their efforts (e.g. most multi-kills) and players vote on each to give them bonus XP. It comes with a mini animation for all three + one for the POTG. That's 50 seconds of your life wasted in these overwatch style featurettes that make me want to puke.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 09:36 PM   #54
KAC

Yes I hate them too. Already you waste so much time trying to find game and waiting for people to join. Whoever is the motherfuker who thinks this is OK needs to be hanged and shot in the ass.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 09:51 PM   #55
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Relax! Enjoy the COD, take it all in!

Played a couple rounds of multi, I killed some, so it’s dope!

Played a few rounds of zombies solo, eh will play a bit more.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 10:16 PM   #56
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm on the fence for getting this. Reviews don't seem good enough, and the WW2 scenery has worn thin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 11:10 PM   #57
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Maybe just me, but old switch takes that 5 hours number and multiplies it by 3 for hour long it lasts me. I bet I get 15-20 hours out of the campaign. I am no 16 yo turbo never had a piece of pussy nerd anymore.
Old Nov 7, 2021, 12:06 AM   #58
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Maybe just me, but old switch takes that 5 hours number and multiplies it by 3 for hour long it lasts me. I bet I get 15-20 hours out of the campaign. I am no 16 yo turbo never had a piece of pussy nerd anymore.
I think none of us are anymore. Except Dave and Nunz.

You should play MP to really see how old you are.
Old Nov 7, 2021, 01:16 AM   #59
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I hold my own in battlefield games with around 2.0 k/d most days

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2021, 04:20 AM   #60
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Damn, remind me never to try and buy anything through gift cards! Had a Tesco gift card so exchanged that for an All4One card for £25 which showed Blizzard as one of the e-tailer I could use it against, pull up card on All4One website which says balance 0, after emailing and calling they say the balance won’t show for 24 hours, so today I logon and it’s there so decide to exchange for Blizzard however the value you can choose is 15, 40 or 100 ! And no way to top up.

So, now with £15 I logon to blizzard to pay and pay the difference for the game however /sigh, you can’t use multiple methods to pay so you have to topup your balance on your account ! Fine, done that and now it says it can take up to 3 days for the value to be added and verified!!

Hate the game before playing….