Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 7, 2021, 04:47 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

zombies is kinda meh. I don't think i'll be playing it as much as cold war. It's really obnoxious and cheesy this time with your aether powers talking to you, and the aether spirits talking to you etc. They repeat often. It's like they're trying to go for maximum cringe, and that's on top of the character quips which can be bad enough. Map is kinda meh, actually it's just a multiplayer map converted and you take the portal which takes you to the same map sometimes and you portal back to the same map...weird. No challenges. No ammo types. No aether upgrades. Can't see any killstreaks atm? Also one game bugged out after 13 rounds :/

multiplayer is mixed. Need more time with it. I hate how there are no factions/sides. Just a hero shooter so people can pick their favorite character and use their bought skins. But when you're killing people I suppose it doesn't matter.

Some horrible maps and some good maps. The game has a strange system where you select a pacing preference, from tactical to blitz, which basically dictates how many players are in the game and thus how much it's like puketown. Gotta say after playing mostly tactical for hours it has more than enough action across all maps and modes. If tactical feels faster than cold war then blitz must be KAC on crack in puketown with 50 players.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 12:53 PM   #62
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Das something tiny map is dope af. I am using all pacing as I like to mix it up a little. However, snipers royally suck ass in this game. So do most marksman rifles. Not sure how long I will play this one. Gunplay is nice but the recoil on the guns is insane. Everything bounces around like it has Parkinson’s. Finding myself doing mouse correction often just to score a kill.

Still gunplay is dope but wish they would lower recoil on some guns especially zoomed in. Overall I give this game a generous 7/10 thus far. It seems I drop a point with every release. MW was a 9 and CW was a 8 and this is a 7.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 04:08 PM   #63
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I think none of us are anymore. Except Dave and Nunz.

You should play MP to really see how old you are.
Yea I might for fun
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 8, 2021, 04:57 PM   #64
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

good maps: tuscan, eagle's nest, numa, demyansk
okay maps: desert siege, oasis, red star, gavutu
**** maps: sub pens, decoy, das haus, dome

haven't played enough: hotel, castle, berlin, bocage

Having more maps works out because you will always get some horrible maps and personal preference is a huge thing in terms of action density and flow. Kinda sad the the first free map is shipment, like I had enough of that tiny nightmare in MW2019. I know it helps get challenges done fast but I prefer maps with substance.

The killstreaks don't seem too abusive, at least on tactical. The dogs are ****ing dumb and can't seem to navigate the world but instantly kill you to make up for it. The killstreak system is back to normal and so the dubious point system in cold war is no longer a problem.

Field upgrades are mostly like the last few games. The also have a goliath mini-tank that works like a slower/armored RC-XD. You can drive over people with it (including yourself) and it might be hard for me to pick another upgrade over it.
Old Nov 8, 2021, 09:16 PM   #65
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Shipment will be the best thing to happen to this game.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 04:22 AM   #66
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Not much talk about this game I guess? I get quite a bit of packet burst which turns the framerate into Crysis on a 486. Usually only happens at the start and end of rounds though.

Still using the goliath mini tank to run over fools.

Spawns are utter trash on blitz pacing for some maps/modes
Old Nov 11, 2021, 07:18 PM   #67
azalea
Radeon R520

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Das something tiny map is dope af. I am using all pacing as I like to mix it up a little. However, snipers royally suck ass in this game.
Damn, I've been too busy playing FH5 to even bother starting this game up yet. Now I have a positive opinion of it, though.
Old Nov 12, 2021, 06:58 PM   #68
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Double season pass is on for preseason. Not much to unlock for vanguard though.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 01:48 AM   #69
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Better than I expected, been playing crossplay with mates on PS5.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 10:31 AM   #70
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Played a little bit of multi and killed some nubs, found it not bad.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2021, 07:50 AM   #71
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Campaign is disappointing. The gfx and facial animations are the best I've seen its just a shame the AI in game is ridiculous, one of the missions my team mates were standing next to the side of a bridge when I was up top and a German squad wandered into them and didn't bat an eyelid, no awareness.

MP is MP, quick run n gun shot n die fast rinse and repeat.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 04:37 PM   #72
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
.... a German squad wandered into them and didn't bat an eyelid, no awareness..
it's crazy how many times this happens. So hard to believe that AI is still a problem for a big game franchise. They don't seem to put any effort into it, not since the fish AI anyway.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 08:52 PM   #73
KAC

Tiny maps rotation is good but needs other modes than just team death match. Am enjoying the game.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 05:46 PM   #74
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Shipment is live kac, so enjoy your spam.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 08:29 PM   #75
KAC

Shipment all weekend.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 01:20 AM   #76
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Free to try this weekend. MP is the only good part of this game so it's worth trying. Also double XP and a ship haus playlist.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 02:26 AM   #77
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Yeh it's better than I expected, I'm getting a lot of WAW and UO vibes on the larger decent maps, which is a good thing afaic.

Played some of the campaign, geez what's with the Aussies? It's the most stereotypical representation I could imagine, like as if every American is a cowboy.. Oh well. It's cool to have Aussies in there anyway.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 08:45 AM   #78
KAC

Ship Haus is amazing! Loving every minute of it.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 06:07 PM   #79
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

dying twice in the POTG on dome - just call of duty things
Old Nov 20, 2021, 02:21 AM   #80
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Ship Haus is amazing! Loving every minute of it.
Game is fun for sure..
Old Nov 20, 2021, 02:34 AM   #81
KAC

Yes, I am having a blast. Routinely getting Gay of the Game and Most Gay Playa medals as well.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 11:25 PM   #82
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well, I just bought it. Let me know when you guys hop on for some games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2021, 11:31 PM   #83
KAC

I am always on except when I am not.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 05:13 AM   #84
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Y'all have any of them TR3D invites? Or is there no Rage clan for vanguard? First time Codder long time panner looking for people watch me while I suck :3

5.5 hours played
172 confirmed kills
543 confirmed deaths
12% Accuracy

Wots not to like :D

Seyiji#2510718

Also damn kids and them making things look fun !___!

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2021, 05:46 AM   #85
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Y'all have any of them TR3D invites? Or is there no Rage clan for vanguard? First time Codder long time panner looking for people watch me while I suck :3

5.5 hours played
172 confirmed kills
543 confirmed deaths
12% Accuracy

Wots not to like :D

Seyiji#2510718

Also damn kids and them making things look fun !___!
12% accuracy? *rofl* Spray & pray i guess

You show'em, gurl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2021, 06:05 AM   #86
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
12% accuracy? *rofl* Spray & pray i guess

You show'em, gurl
Can't hear you too busy tripping over my own shite and doming my team mates on accident :D

-"---"-
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Old Nov 22, 2021, 06:34 AM   #87
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Can't hear you too busy tripping over my own shite and doming my team mates on accident :D

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2021, 06:40 AM   #88
KAC

How you get them nub stats. Hit me with a link so I can see mine.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 06:49 AM   #89
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Quote:
How you get them nub stats. Hit me with a link so I can see mine.
https://my.callofduty.com/player/combat-record

EDIT:

Aw dick snap there was a lag between when I played last and the updating of my stats

Corrected stats as follows:

6 hours 2 minutes played
197 confirmed kills
615 confirmed deaths
Still 12% Accuracy

-"---"-
Old Nov 22, 2021, 08:55 AM   #90
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

What are the chances that bnet will do a black friday deal on cod 2021?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote