Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 1, 2019, 07:08 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
you are kidding right? its such a bad game that it literally broke their company. Sales were some of the worst they ever had and their profit for the quarter went down 94%, do you not pay attention to any gaming news or anything? The games almost as bad as fallout 76.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2019, 07:28 PM   #92
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
you are kidding right? its such a bad game that it literally broke their company. Sales were some of the worst they ever had and their profit for the quarter went down 94%, do you not pay attention to any gaming news or anything? The games almost as bad as fallout 76.
Do me a favor and **** off. I buy what I want when I want. Take your sanctimonious crap somewhere else.

As long as I enjoy what I'm playing that's all that counts.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2019, 09:45 PM   #93
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Who gives a f*ck about gaming news? That’s like saying a movie got rotten on RT therefore it’s garbage and your garbage if you like it.

The great thing about gaming, and life, is that everyone can enjoy different things. It would be AWESOME if people didn’t feel the need to come in and sh*t all over people for enjoying things that they don’t.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 1, 2019, 10:38 PM   #94
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Lol why is everyone reacting like i was attacking someone? Where in my post did i belittle anyone? wtf?

As for the game itself, its riddled with bugs and pay to win bullshit, it's their worst selling game for a reason.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 07:42 AM   #95
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Lol why is everyone reacting like i was attacking someone? Where in my post did i belittle anyone? wtf?

As for the game itself, its riddled with bugs and pay to win bullshit, it's their worst selling game for a reason.
You come across very aggressive and condescending, this isn't the first time.

The game is not the best at the moment, just like Wildlands when it launched, but things are getting better slowly.

I'm not saying it's GOTY, just that I've been enjoying myself with it, no need to be an asshat about it.

yoz
Old Nov 2, 2019, 08:05 AM   #96
Fleksta
Radeon R700

Fleksta is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Sometimes games are like B movies, even if they're panned by "critics" they can be fun to play. If I listened to the critics I'd have never played Andromeda; which looking past its obvious flaws was actually a great game.

As far as Breakpoint goes, it also has its flaws. At the core however, it plays just like its predecessor so it has a solid foundation to build off of. I played the heck out of Wildlands so just getting more of the same didn't appeal to me the same way it might others.

I do feel like Ubisoft misrepresented the gameplay though, and luckily I was able to play it during beta and only paid for a month of Ubi+ to try the release version. I still can't say it isn't fun when you've got a group of buddies playing coop though, just like Wildlands was.
Fleksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 08:16 AM   #97
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Quote:

Oh please. It’s not the first time you’ve done it. See the bold if you’re really that clueless about your tone.

1st statement reads like “oh my God I can’t believe you like that garbage”
2nd statement attempts to make acroig out to be a neophyte who just doesn’t “get gaming” because they don’t follow the news and likes BP.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 10:37 AM   #98
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleksta View Post
Sometimes games are like B movies, even if they're panned by "critics" they can be fun to play. If I listened to the critics I'd have never played Andromeda; which looking past its obvious flaws was actually a great game.

As far as Breakpoint goes, it also has its flaws. At the core however, it plays just like its predecessor so it has a solid foundation to build off of. I played the heck out of Wildlands so just getting more of the same didn't appeal to me the same way it might others.

I do feel like Ubisoft misrepresented the gameplay though, and luckily I was able to play it during beta and only paid for a month of Ubi+ to try the release version. I still can't say it isn't fun when you've got a group of buddies playing coop though, just like Wildlands was.
Critics moderately liked it, its the players who say it bombed. 2 on meta critic from players, 6 from the critics.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 10:39 AM   #99
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Critics moderately liked it, its the players who say it bombed. 2 on meta critic from players, 6 from the critics.
OK, let's end this, the game sucks, I get it. I'm having fun with it, call me crazy.

Fair enough?

yoz
Old Nov 5, 2019, 04:42 AM   #100
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I want to play it but I am only finding 35 buck AMD codes.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2019, 08:22 AM   #101
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I want to play it but I am only finding 35 buck AMD codes.
Did you like Wildlands? Get it then.

yoz
Old Nov 11, 2019, 09:19 PM   #102
acroig
Troll SMod

Default Patch Notes Title Update 1.0.3

yoz
Old Feb 3, 2020, 12:07 PM   #103
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Spent the weekend hours I was not down with sickness fighting for the future.
Taking out drones and T-800s.
Was a total blast to fight Terminators and saving the girl from the future that was sent to save me so the future would be saved. It is confusing.

I now have a MK3 phased laser rifle in the 40 megawatt range. Takes down drones and terminators fairly fast.

https://kotaku.com/the-terminator-ev...ood-1841394471

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 05:27 PM   #104
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Spent the weekend hours I was not down with sickness fighting for the future.
Taking out drones and T-800s.
Was a total blast to fight Terminators and saving the girl from the future that was sent to save me so the future would be saved. It is confusing.

I now have a MK3 phased laser rifle in the 40 megawatt range. Takes down drones and terminators fairly fast.

https://kotaku.com/the-terminator-ev...ood-1841394471
Thanks for sharing but wrong thread.

yoz
Old Feb 3, 2020, 07:19 PM   #105
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Still the most interesting thing about this game...
Old Feb 3, 2020, 07:21 PM   #106
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Isn't a Terminator themed event currently going on in this game?
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 08:23 PM   #107
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynicalking View Post
Isn't a Terminator themed event currently going on in this game?
Is there?

yoz
Old Feb 3, 2020, 08:54 PM   #108
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Is there?
Click the link Athena posted old man

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 09:45 AM   #109
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Click the link Athena posted old man
Fukr!

yoz
Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:34 AM   #110
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Fukr!
Hissssss 🐍

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 11:08 AM   #111
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 11:20 AM   #112
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Yeah, maybe not.

yoz
Old Feb 23, 2020, 07:47 AM   #113
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I bought this shizzle ma nizzle from epic and damn thing doesn’t launch. I tried all the supposed hacks on forums but they don’t work for me. Already uninstalled and reinstalled on both epic and uplay without success. What to do? Any one faced the issue that game doesn’t launch from epic store.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 07:59 AM   #114
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
I bought this shizzle ma nizzle from epic and damn thing doesn’t launch. I tried all the supposed hacks on forums but they don’t work for me. Already uninstalled and reinstalled on both epic and uplay without success. What to do? Any one faced the issue that game doesn’t launch from epic store.
Delete the cache folder from the Ubi launcher directory. Same thing with mine.

yoz
Old Feb 23, 2020, 10:06 AM   #115
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Fukr!
You rang?

Whoops, my eyesight is poor in my old age.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 10:31 AM   #116
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
You rang?

Whoops, my eyesight is poor in my old age.

yoz
Old Feb 23, 2020, 10:51 AM   #117
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Delete the cache folder from the Ubi launcher directory. Same thing with mine.
Are you launching from Uplay or Epic?
Old Feb 23, 2020, 10:56 AM   #118
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Uplay

yoz
Old Feb 23, 2020, 03:38 PM   #119
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
If you bought it from epic, you should be able to just run it from uplay without needing to run epic first.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 05:16 PM   #120
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
If you bought it from epic, you should be able to just run it from uplay without needing to run epic first.
Once Uplay is linked to his Epic account or nah?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote