Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 4, 2020, 09:48 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Thumbs up Elden Ring: New Fromsoft rpg

Dec 31st release according to the Amazon placeholder. Collaberation between Fromsoft and George R. R. Martin.

Teaser/trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCIX...icYKi&index=83

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/landing/eldenring

Quote:
Elden Ring is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game is a collaborative effort between game director Hidetaka Miyazaki and fantasy novelist George R. R. Martin, and will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
I wonder if they meant PS5??

I hope it's good. Miyazaki is either spot on or a thousand miles off, for me anyway. Not that far off, so I'll obviously be looking forward to seeing what they came up with.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2020, 10:02 PM   #2
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post

I wonder if they meant PS5??
It's supposedly only a current gen release. That doesn't necessarily rule out next gen releases at a later date. I imagine it will be backward compatible on both Series X and PS5, so unless they're going to add visual/technical upgrades it seems kind of pointless.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2020, 05:08 AM   #3
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

i'm surprised you haven't heard about it a long time ago.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 5, 2020, 10:58 AM   #4
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Dec 31st release according to the Amazon placeholder. Collaberation between Fromsoft and George R. R. Martin.

So yet another reason he'll never finish his damned series?

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2020, 12:23 PM   #5
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I hope it's good. Miyazaki is either spot on or a thousand miles off, for me anyway.
Not sure I understand what you're referring to there. Which of his games did you not like?

I can't remember any that you said you thought he was a thousand miles off with.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2020, 12:55 PM   #6
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Not sure I understand what you're referring to there. Which of his games did you not like?

I can't remember any that you said you thought he was a thousand miles off with.
Sekiro: It should have/could have been much much better. Bosses/mini-bosses being vastly overused in ways that just made no good sense and a severe lack of imagination and consistency with the story line for the final boss ruined it for me.
Old Aug 5, 2020, 01:01 PM   #7
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Sekiro: It should have/could have been much much better. Bosses/mini-bosses being vastly overused in ways that just made no good sense and a severe lack of imagination and consistency with the story line for the final boss ruined it for me.
Oh, I do remember you not liking it as much as the other Souls-bourne type FromSoft games but thought you enjoyed it well enough. You played through it twice IIRC, didn't you?

Personally Sekiro is actually my favorite FS game. Its got the best combat by far of any of their games, due to a more streamlined character type, and story has never been a strength of any of their games IMO so that doesn't really matter to me although I did like the story. Also the final boss fight was amazing. Its all about the gameplay, which Sekiro's is much more refined than anything else I've played. To each his own though!

[EDIT] But to try to be more on topic here, I do have to applaud Miyazaki for trying new things rather than just sticking to their same old formula, which as successful as its been there's no doubt he could have continued to get away with that.
Old Aug 5, 2020, 01:06 PM   #8
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Oh, I do remember you not liking it as much as the other Souls-bourne type FromSoft games but thought you enjoyed it well enough. You played through it twice IIRC, didn't you?

Personally Sekiro is actually my favorite FS game. Its got the best combat by far of any of their games, due to a more streamlined character type, and story has never been a strength of any of their games IMO so that doesn't really matter to me although I did like the story. Its all about the gameplay, which Sekiro's is much more refined than anything else I've played. To each his own though!
Sure enough I noticed in this teaser it shows the character attaching an arm and I thought of Sekiro for obvious reasons. It seems they may stick with the prosthetic theme? I did very much enjoy how they implemented that in Sekiro and wouldn't mind seeing it again.

And the obligatory "I hope it makes the release date"

edit: Allowing for different game genres, titles I've played recently have raised the bar something fierce for me. I really hope this recaptures some of that old Fromsoft magic for me.

edit 2: Just saw your edit - very much agreed. I'll never knock a studio for trying something different. There was a lot I loved about Sekiro - but I didn't want to turn this thread into a rehash of that lol.
Old Aug 5, 2020, 01:39 PM   #9
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Sure enough I noticed in this teaser it shows the character attaching an arm and I thought of Sekiro for obvious reasons. It seems they may stick with the prosthetic theme? I did very much enjoy how they implemented that in Sekiro and wouldn't mind seeing it again.

And the obligatory "I hope it makes the release date"

edit: Allowing for different game genres, titles I've played recently have raised the bar something fierce for me. I really hope this recaptures some of that old Fromsoft magic for me.

edit 2: Just saw your edit - very much agreed. I'll never knock a studio for trying something different. There was a lot I loved about Sekiro - but I didn't want to turn this thread into a rehash of that lol.
Yeah when Sekiro came along I was just starting to get burned out on their games. Sekiro was a refreshing change of pace, which I think played a big part in why I like it so much.

If this new one is equally unique and original in its design I'm sure I'll be playing it. But if its another standard Souls-borne I will probably pass, at least at release. I think I just feel the old Souls standard has made its mark on the industry and run its course. I don't think they can make another of that style that can top the older games like DS1 and Demon's Souls. Thankfully it seems FromSoft also knows this and is trying new things. Hopefully they continue that.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 04:29 AM   #10
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Yeah when Sekiro came along I was just starting to get burned out on their games. Sekiro was a refreshing change of pace, which I think played a big part in why I like it so much.

If this new one is equally unique and original in its design I'm sure I'll be playing it. But if its another standard Souls-borne I will probably pass, at least at release. I think I just feel the old Souls standard has made its mark on the industry and run its course. I don't think they can make another of that style that can top the older games like DS1 and Demon's Souls. Thankfully it seems FromSoft also knows this and is trying new things. Hopefully they continue that.
For sure

I can't really tell from the teaser where they're going with this one, but I'm sure we'll see more closer to release. Here's to hoping it's worth playing
Old Aug 6, 2020, 06:08 AM   #11
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

i'm more interested in Ashes of Creation to be honest.

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old Aug 6, 2020, 06:53 AM   #12
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
i'm more interested in Ashes of Creation to be honest.
It's an mmo? Not for me...
Old Aug 6, 2020, 07:58 AM   #13
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
For sure

I can't really tell from the teaser where they're going with this one, but I'm sure we'll see more closer to release. Here's to hoping it's worth playing
Those teasers they show are pointless to me.

Show me gameplay or GTFO.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 07:59 AM   #14
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Those teasers they show are pointless to me.

Show me gameplay or GTFO.
True
Old Aug 6, 2020, 08:32 AM   #15
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
It's an mmo? Not for me...
Yeah, looks like they are evolving the MMO RPG genre, but personally I've had my fill of MMOs. I much prefer a good, solid single player story now.

Elden Ring sounds like a fan-made LotR knockoff.

I'll try to keep an open mind and check it out when/if it gets released. That teaser video is terribad tho.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2020, 09:02 AM   #16
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Yeah, looks like they are evolving the MMO RPG genre, but personally I've had my fill of MMOs. I much prefer a good, solid single player story now.

Elden Ring sounds like a fan-made LotR knockoff.

I'll try to keep an open mind and check it out when/if it gets released. That teaser video is terribad tho.
Most of Fromsoft's teasers are
Old Jun 10, 2021, 03:31 PM   #17
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Jun 10, 2021, 04:21 PM   #18
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Looking good, and thankfully its another multi-platform FromSoft release so I can get it on PC.
Old Jun 10, 2021, 06:07 PM   #19
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

More souls schlock.... Big fat meh from me.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2021, 06:47 PM   #20
Lazy8s
One day at a time

That vid didn't do much for me tbh, but then again none of Fromsofts teasers/videos really do a good job of showcasing their games.

I'll keep an open mind on it for sure. Because it's my favorite genre, and because there's a chance this might be a good deal more story driven with Martin involved. I think I might really enjoy a well made Soulsborne type game with a really strong and cohesive story behind it.
Old Jun 10, 2021, 10:47 PM   #21
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Did from soft lose money and staff or something? Those textures and models actually look pretty bad. I'm still gonna play it, and the visual style and fidelity look superb. Those definitely are more important, i just thought it was worth noting.

Edit: I swear my brain is dying, my spelling erroes get worse and worse every day
Old Jun 11, 2021, 12:28 AM   #22
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

So is this just going to be another Souls game with a slightly different look to it?
It's a AAA game, so not expecting anything innovative or newly creative about it.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2021, 08:54 AM   #23
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I want to know if this has more RPG and story elements or if it is just an open world Soulsbornekiroring title.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2021, 02:46 PM   #24
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Hmmm. Not sure if I am up for another follow the map to find the next boss that takes 5 hours to learn the right way to kill game or not. I hope they find someway to mix it up more.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2021, 04:04 PM   #25
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
It's a AAA game, so not expecting anything innovative or newly creative about it.
I'd say FROM games are still doubleA as their dev costs per title are speculated to be around 15-25mil, which is mid range nowadays. Their products have nowhere close to the kind of budgeting the big boy titles from Ubisoft, EA, TakeTwo, Bethesda, Sony etc have, whose dev costs are in the hundreds of millions.

Besides there is no reason to change a winning formula loved by reviewers and players that's garnered them millions of hardcore fans and success beyond anything they could predict a decade ago.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2021, 11:24 PM   #26
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
I'd say FROM games are still doubleA as their dev costs per title are speculated to be around 15-25mil, which is mid range nowadays. Their products have nowhere close to the kind of budgeting the big boy titles from Ubisoft, EA, TakeTwo, Bethesda, Sony etc have, whose dev costs are in the hundreds of millions.

Besides there is no reason to change a winning formula loved by reviewers and players that's garnered them millions of hardcore fans and success beyond anything they could predict a decade ago.
to be fair, thats the bugdet of most aaa titles too. its the marketing bugdet that jacks the cost up massively.
Old Jun 13, 2021, 05:19 AM   #27
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
to be fair, thats the bugdet of most aaa titles too. its the marketing bugdet that jacks the cost up massively.
yip.. i remember reading marketing is the biggest cut of the budget/cost.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 08:26 AM   #28
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Looks good!

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2021, 01:09 PM   #29
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Old Jun 15, 2021, 01:54 PM   #30
JohnnyFlash
Radeon R600

JohnnyFlash is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
So yet another reason he'll never finish his damned series?
He's not going to, it's dead and no one cares about it anymore after those last seasons.