Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 21, 2021, 03:10 AM   #271
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Its because you are using secure connection https. Go back to http and it will work just not as securely.
Nice! thank you.

EDIT: lol wtf, now its forcing me to login every time i open a different page (or change to the next page in a thread). Hmmm i wonder if im being restriced on cookies.
Old Oct 21, 2021, 04:19 AM   #272
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Played some more and am enjoying it quite a lot. Even though it is stupid as shite.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2021, 02:52 PM   #273
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

the white square thingy happens to me on chrome android

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 21, 2021, 05:38 PM   #274
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Has anyone else found the flying car/buggy ?

Despite all the whining I've done about this game, I've at least got to give credit where it's due:
That's got to be the coolest vehicle I've ever seen in a Far Cry game, bar none. It kinda makes me wish Battlefield had some sort of equivalent.
Old Oct 21, 2021, 07:47 PM   #275
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
hmm not sure whats going on, but ihad to reset my os and now i cant see any youtube links in rage. They are just white squares. Anyone got a written link for me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
IOS? Because I get the same problem via my iPhone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Its because you are using secure connection https. Go back to http and it will work just not as securely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Nice! thank you.

EDIT: lol wtf, now its forcing me to login every time i open a different page (or change to the next page in a thread). Hmmm i wonder if im being restriced on cookies.
Keep using https but enable Insecure Content in the browser Site Permissions settings for rage3d.com. Not sure how you do that on Safari, but it's pretty straight forward on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2021, 09:05 PM   #276
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Keep using https but enable Insecure Content in the browser Site Permissions settings for rage3d.com. Not sure how you do that on Safari, but it's pretty straight forward on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
Oh, thank you, i'll try that
Old Oct 23, 2021, 06:07 AM   #277
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post

This issue happens on my iPhone. The fix for it is to go to settings > safari > scroll down and turn off “prevent cross site tracking” > reload a rage3d page with the issue and you should see it resolve.

I tested it just now, seems to do the trick.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2021, 06:38 AM   #278
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Just in case you gays were wondering the game has a bug when you enable HD textures it has extremely blurry textures.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 08:36 AM   #279
KAC
It might be gays!

Turning off HD textures and clearing DX shader cache fixed it.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 12:05 PM   #280
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

FarCry Primal was the best. This one is ok too, but it's not too amazing.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 02:18 AM   #281
KAC
It might be gays!

Finished one section of the game. Two more before I take out that cona puta maricon.
Old Oct 26, 2021, 11:45 AM   #282
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Today's patch seems to cause black screen at launch for many pc'ers. Ubi is aware and are investigating. Workaround seems to be to simply verify your game files and receive the applicable repairs.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2021, 11:46 AM   #283
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Today's patch seems to cause black screen at launch for many pc'ers. Ubi is aware and are investigating. Workaround seems to be to simply verify your game files and receive the applicable repairs.
Joy!

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2021, 01:21 PM   #284
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Joy!
In my case the patch seemed to have corrupted 70'ish GB of data that needed repaired . Took ****ing forever!
Old Oct 26, 2021, 01:25 PM   #285
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
In my case the patch seemed to have corrupted 70'ish GB of data that needed repaired . Took ****ing forever!
Pinga!

Cussing in Spanish is allowed in this thread.

yoz
Old Oct 26, 2021, 03:14 PM   #286
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

It still works for me, no idea what the patch fixed though.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2021, 03:20 PM   #287
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
It still works for me, no idea what the patch fixed though.
Do the vid settings stick after restart?

yoz
Old Oct 26, 2021, 05:46 PM   #288
acroig
Troll SMod

Update went fine on my end.

yoz
Old Oct 26, 2021, 09:05 PM   #289
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Game runs like garbo now

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:09 AM   #290
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

https://kotaku.com/ubisoft-pestering...eno-1847940889

????????

Why are several sites posting this, haven't ubisoft done this for all of their open world titles since at least Far Cry 4?

And it is also something you have to opt into, so I do not understand why they felt a stat tracker was something nefarious and also newsworthy.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:17 AM   #291
acroig
Troll SMod

I have never gotten an email like that from any FC game.

yoz
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:20 AM   #292
KAC
It might be gays!

Must be slow news day at Kotaku.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:20 AM   #293
acroig
Troll SMod

Agreed. KAC, you beat the game yet?

yoz
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:21 AM   #294
Mangler
PC

Quote:
I have never gotten an email like that from any FC game.
You need to opt in for marketing emails in uplay/whatever it is called now.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:21 AM   #295
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
You need to opt in for marketing emails in uplay/whatever it is called now.
Well I did something right then.

yoz
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:24 AM   #296
KAC
It might be gays!

Not finding enough time to kill the putas. But still making my way through it. Story is Ok for me. Has some funnies as well and dumb as shite AI is good to kill. Love that they added an option to turn off sway for Sniper which makes the game incredibly fun and repetitive like jacking off at Lucy Pinder tits even though now she old.

Yeah I am enjoying it and will finish it.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:24 PM   #297
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Pinga!

Cussing in Spanish is allowed in this thread.
...but I don't know Spanish, duh.

Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:32 PM   #298
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
...but I don't know Spanish, duh.

Carajo, que comemierda!

yoz
Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:38 PM   #299
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

tengo un hermoso ramo de cocos
Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:40 PM   #300
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
sentarse en mi cara sabroso cońo
Wow, way to Google translate. Still, message got through.

yoz