Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:38 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Default Shiba Shiba

Who else dumped some dough into Shiba Inu awhile back?

Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:49 AM   #2
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

What is this?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:50 AM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I put $425 in on October 6th (converted BTC), up over $1200 now.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 27, 2021, 10:57 AM   #4
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Wait, don't we already have a bitcoin thread?

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2021, 11:12 AM   #5
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Ok now I know what it is.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 11:45 AM   #6
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

WCCF had an article saying it was going to over a penny or a huge increase in % terms which makes no sense imo. Market cap would be in the trillions. But Im sure it created a move to buy into it...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:02 PM   #7
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
WCCF had an article saying it was going to over a penny or a huge increase in % terms which makes no sense imo. Market cap would be in the trillions. But Im sure it created a move to buy into it...
I was reading something earlier today that said the only way it really could hit $0.01 even would be if they burned off a large portion of the 394T SHIB out there. They apparently are doing some burning but it's unorganized.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:28 PM   #8
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Yea I have 150,000,000 shibbies that I bought awhile back that are growing by the minute. I used to think the road to a penny was impossible, doesn't feel that way anymore.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 03:02 PM   #9
Elysian
SCAATSJW

I pulled my 19.5mil SHIB out at 0.00006911. Could have made another $200 if I waited for it to hit .000074, but don't feel like it's going to go much higher than this. We'll see, but I have a feeling the whales are looking at the exit. Still tripled my money.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 03:06 PM   #10
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I pulled my 19.5mil SHIB out at 0.00006911. Could have made another $200 if I waited for it to hit .000074, but don't feel like it's going to go much higher than this. We'll see, but I have a feeling the whales are looking at the exit. Still tripled my money.
Paper hands

Nahh, I get ya -- what I put in, I am ok to lose -- I am letting it ride. I think (but wtf do I know) we got some money to make here -- only starting to get steam.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 03:13 PM   #11
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Paper hands

Nahh, I get ya -- what I put in, I am ok to lose -- I am letting it ride. I think (but wtf do I know) we got some money to make here -- only starting to get steam.
I doubled my money on GME and tripled on Shib, not feeling too bad at all I didn't even put any actual $ into SHIB, just converted BTC I got from my Nicehash mining.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 03:52 PM   #12
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I doubled my money on GME and tripled on Shib, not feeling too bad at all I didn't even put any actual $ into SHIB, just converted BTC I got from my Nicehash mining.
Nice!

It is gambling.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 03:58 PM   #13
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Got some Shibs months ago, bought some more and more and more lol
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2021, 04:27 PM   #14
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Got some Shibs months ago, bought some more and more and more lol
you and me both.

Been a wild ride today.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 05:39 PM   #15
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
you and me both.

Been a wild ride today.
crazy stuff!
Old Oct 28, 2021, 09:13 AM   #16
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Yesterday there were 394 trillion SHIB in circulation, today that number is 549 trillion. Explains a lot about why the value has basically stagnated overnight. It's a losing battle if they can't burn enough tokens.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 11:19 AM   #17
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Yesterday there were 394 trillion SHIB in circulation, today that number is 549 trillion. Explains a lot about why the value has basically stagnated overnight. It's a losing battle if they can't burn enough tokens.
Hard to say, funny thing I just read: A crypto wallet shows an investor made an $8,000 shiba inu coin purchase last year. Today it is worth $5.7 billion.

If that whale dumps his load the pooch will be flatlined for a minute.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 11:40 AM   #18
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Hard to say, funny thing I just read: A crypto wallet shows an investor made an $8,000 shiba inu coin purchase last year. Today it is worth $5.7 billion.

If that whale dumps his load the pooch will be flatlined for a minute.
At the end of the day those are the people who will make $ off this whole thing while everyone else will be caught bagholding. That's why I've always set an exit strategy and followed it.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 11:56 AM   #19
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

apparently the extra 200 trillion was a glitch.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 12:26 PM   #20
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
At the end of the day those are the people who will make $ off this whole thing while everyone else will be caught bagholding. That's why I've always set an exit strategy and followed it.
I think its all perspective and timing -- you got in pretty late, made a couple hundred and peaced out. I am still up ~10k and unless the bottom completely falls out I am not holding a bag.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 01:03 PM   #21
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
I think its all perspective and timing -- you got in pretty late, made a couple hundred and peaced out. I am still up ~10k and unless the bottom completely falls out I am not holding a bag.
Have to agree here with Shiba.

There are other cases where rug pulls etc causes people to lose money and the creators scamming people.
Old Oct 28, 2021, 04:18 PM   #22
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Shibu dragging doge up 20% in one day... crazy market see if doge gets to 1$ then sell

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Oct 28, 2021, 04:44 PM   #23
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Shibu dragging doge up 20% in one day... crazy market see if doge gets to 1$ then sell
I wonder how many did that with bitcoin lol

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2021, 05:30 PM   #24
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird sings

MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2021, 12:14 PM   #25
KAC
It might be gays!

Squid coin up 2400% in past 24 hours.
Old Oct 30, 2021, 04:06 AM   #26
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwards

Ok, how the hell does one figure out which of the ten thousand worthless coins to put cash in, so that you get rich a year later? I've always been the schmuck that buys in when it's too late, and sells when it's too early.
Old Oct 30, 2021, 05:15 AM   #27
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
Ok, how the hell does one figure out which of the ten thousand worthless coins to put cash in, so that you get rich a year later? I've always been the schmuck that buys in when it's too late, and sells when it's too early.
You and me both.
Old Oct 30, 2021, 10:28 PM   #28
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
Id say maybe Ripple. Im holding that one for ~5 years to see how it goes. It has some use for quicker banking transactions. Not that its a get rich quick one... Those are usually a 'get in on a new coin really early that got some lip service from some celeb' type of thing.

Many coins claim some use for something but usually not much.

I wouldnt put much money in this its a gamble no matter what you try.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Oct 31, 2021, 06:04 PM   #29
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Do you guys use coinbase or something else?
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2021, 06:33 PM   #30
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Do you guys use coinbase or something else?
I use Coinbase, it plays nicely with Nicehash, which is what I use on my mining rigs.