Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:41 PM   #301
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Wow, way to Google translate. Still, message got through.
I changed it already to more Rage3D style.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:42 PM   #302
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
I changed it already to more Rage3D style.
Oh yeah, much better.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2021, 11:04 PM   #303
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

About the problem of blurry textures when HD pack is checked. Does having a 24gb video card (3090, Titan Rtx or other) fix the issue? I'm leaning toward it doesn't fix it for most players or it would've been mentioned by now in the thread.

And I did read KAC's post about fixing it by turning off HD textures and clearing the shader cache. Just wanted to know if a 24 gb video card needs that fix or just 16 and 12 gb ones.

This is leading up to something that's frowned upon here or just about anywhere else in the world, paying the really high price for a Titan Rtx which I did a few years ago. Btw they're now almost twice what I paid for it back then. And I'm still using it and I have very few blurry textures with the HD pack on. Certainly not the amount of them reported in the HD texture bug.

Looks very nice overall despite the occasional blurry object. Playing in 4k, HD textures, all ray tracing on, and everything set to Ultra on a i7-7700 & 32 gb ddr4 ram. The i7 may be dragging my fps to around 25 fps and sometimes down to 18 fps. But the 25 isn't so bad for just touring around.

Oh and when I played the mandatory missions to get to the main island Yara I had HD pack off, settings down to High & RT off to speed up the gameplay fps significantly. Once in Yara free roam I turned them all back on for jacked up to the max eye candy. And the fps went back down too. Edit: I'm using a Crubino reshade and it's nice for colors and detail but not sure yet if it's helping specifically with HD textures. Sry for the length, still trying to be concise.

Last edited by Spencer : Oct 29, 2021 at 11:29 PM.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 29, 2021, 11:49 PM   #304
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
About the problem of blurry textures when HD pack is checked. Does having a 24gb video card (3090, Titan Rtx or other) fix the issue? I'm leaning toward it doesn't fix it for most players or it would've been mentioned by now in the thread.
No such issue here.

yoz
Old Oct 29, 2021, 11:50 PM   #305
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

no issues on textures missing on 3080ti

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2021, 12:03 AM   #306
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
no issues on textures missing on 3080ti
.. Just because you're used to things looking like ****.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2021, 12:05 AM   #307
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Gays it might be because I was boning on 3070. Will try on my 3090 and report back. It’s a known issue but I don’t know which video cards are impacted.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2021, 05:14 AM   #308
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Killed more puta maricon mierdas. Cona the fuking blurry texture bug is back. Will need to clear the pinga cache to get them back.
Old Oct 30, 2021, 10:20 AM   #309
acroig
Troll SMod

Finished it, good ride, much better than 5.

yoz
Old Oct 30, 2021, 01:05 PM   #310
KAC
It might be gays!

Damn son. I just did second area. Now going to meet some other idiots.
For sure it is better than 5 but I liked New Dawn much more. Did you do all the sides or just main story?
Old Oct 30, 2021, 06:18 PM   #311
acroig
Troll SMod

Main story and some sides. About 29 hours.

yoz
Old Oct 30, 2021, 06:24 PM   #312
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Shieet, I'm at 31 hours and with only one area/faction/51% cleared.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2021, 07:17 PM   #313
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Shieet, I'm at 31 hours and with only one area/faction/51% cleared.
are you doing a lot of cock fighting?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2021, 09:20 PM   #314
Evileh

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
.. Just because you're used to things looking like ****.
What are you talking about craw i had a 2080 for 2 1/2-3 years... whatever lmmmfao

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Old Oct 30, 2021, 10:14 PM   #315
KAC
It might be gays!

MNB 100% the game with 68 hours. . I can never beat that guy!
I am 64% done in 15 hours.
Old Oct 31, 2021, 01:30 AM   #316
Evileh

21% in 22 hrs, and valhalla, well.... 30% in 84 hours lol. My gf has close to like 280hrs invested into it.

Old Oct 31, 2021, 01:51 AM   #317
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
21% in 22 hrs, and valhalla, well.... 30% in 84 hours lol. My gf has close to like 280hrs invested into it.
Gay you slow.
Old Oct 31, 2021, 06:02 PM   #318
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

I’m enjoying this so I’m taking my time. Has a very Just Cause 3-lite feel; not as chaotic but a lot of fun when the shooting starts. I like planning how to take down check points and bases.

Where’s the flying car?
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2021, 09:29 PM   #319
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
I’m enjoying this so I’m taking my time. Has a very Just Cause 3-lite feel; not as chaotic but a lot of fun when the shooting starts. I like planning how to take down check points and bases.

Where’s the flying car?
Uh i found it on the first main mission area you go to after the initial island just north of the west no go zone mini island (the one you go to with the guerillas daughter) in a small base area along the coast. I crashed that bitch right into the water lmmmmfao.

Old Oct 31, 2021, 10:19 PM   #320
KAC
It might be gays!

What flying car. I have the small one seater fan helicopter. Pics?

I don’t know why you need to plan anything in this game. I have all my guns on silencer and do headshot after headshot. Even if I go loud the AI is dumb as shite and usually I still get the undetected outcome while they are getting their pumpkins smashed.

I think I am towards the end now. 21 hours and 91% done.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 12:44 AM   #321
Evileh

yeah that one

Old Nov 1, 2021, 04:11 AM   #322
KAC
It might be gays!

Last mission you pingas!
Old Nov 1, 2021, 10:44 AM   #323
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The AP rounds are weird, a ****ing deagle is as effective as a sniper rifle as the real deal, so why bother using semi-auto/sniper rifles at all?
Old Nov 1, 2021, 10:51 AM   #324
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
The AP rounds are weird, a ****ing deagle is as effective as a sniper rifle as the real deal, so why bother using semi-auto/sniper rifles at all?
Range? Muzzle velocity?

yoz
Old Nov 1, 2021, 11:00 AM   #325
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Range? Muzzle velocity?
There is no difference, I think the AP rounds basically has the same characteristics on all weapons.

The only thing that makes the rifles a little bit better is the optics, but then again, the deagle has also has a 6x magnification scope.

Maybe bodyshots are different, but the deagle and even the 1911 seems to be a OHK at any range with an AP round.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 11:15 AM   #326
acroig
Troll SMod

On some weapons it takes 2 shots to bring them down and others only one.

yoz
Old Nov 1, 2021, 11:48 AM   #327
KAC
It might be gays!

Guys guys guys, the weapons are shittastic in this game. Don’t overthink. Put level 4 weaponry, put a silencer, put AP rounds, put body shots and then go ballistic puta maricon comimerde style. You pingas!
Old Nov 2, 2021, 02:03 AM   #328
KAC
It might be gays!

Finished Far Cry 6. 8.5 Puta Maricon Pingas/10.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 08:03 AM   #329
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Zimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Probably my favorite Far Cry so far but I really miss the Friends for Hire feature from New Dawn and 5.

I think I have played 40+ hours and barely 1/2 way done. Too busy screwing around with side missions and Bandidos missions.

Playing on XSX, will instantly pick up when it goes on sale for PC.
Zimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2021, 09:02 AM   #330
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Finished Far Cry 6. 8.5 Puta Maricon Pingas/10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmy View Post
Probably my favorite Far Cry so far but I really miss the Friends for Hire feature from New Dawn and 5.

I think I have played 40+ hours and barely 1/2 way done. Too busy screwing around with side missions and Bandidos missions.

Playing on XSX, will instantly pick up when it goes on sale for PC.
Best Far Cry in a very long time. I grew up in Miami, FL and we talk Spanglish the same way. I'm doing a replay as fem Danny and she sings the songs playing on the radio.

yoz