Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25, 2005, 12:43 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
crossov3r

crossov3r is still being judged by the masses

Default anybody knows the release date ?

i would really like to know when this r520 or whatever next ati's flagship will be out, at least the month ...i have money to buy a crossfire stuff and i want r520 in crossfire, not X800 series .... and i'm loosing my patience ...i will fail to hang in here, and i will buy that 7800 thingy ...i have a 6800 ultra now, and i miss ATI

so, in a few words, is this r520 gonna be out this year ?
Old Aug 25, 2005, 01:01 PM   #2
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

see R520 rumour forum.
Old Aug 25, 2005, 03:10 PM   #3
Maverickman
Radeon R700

Maverickman is still being judged by the masses

ATI Technologies

You just have to be patient if you want ATI's latest technology. I think it will be well worth the wait. Chech the R520 rumor thread. The latest guess is that ATI will release the mid-range and low-end R5xx cards first with the high-end cards coming in late-October. However, yields on the high-end cards may not be that great. I hope we don't have another debacle like the X800 XT PE release. At least Nvidia's high-end cards are fairly plentiful. The problem is that the big OEMs like Dell and HP tend to gobble up the available supply of high-end ATI cards.
1GB WD HDD 7200 RPM 64MB cache
16X DVD and BluRay
27-inch Monitor 1920X1080
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 25, 2005, 06:51 PM   #4
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Theres a whole section for R520 and future rumors... check it out there and pick from the lovely list of dates thats mentioned.
Closed Thread