Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Apr 7, 2019, 02:47 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default Computer chair, GO!

My current one (some random staples one which has been fairly solid) is close to 7 or 8 years old now. Birthday is coming up so interested in buying one.

I'm looking for durability and good lumbar and back support. Heard good things about the costco chairs... Most good chairs seem to be in the 2-3 hundred dollar range but I'd be willing to spend more if the quality is there. Doesn't necessarily have to have leather or be a crazy formula 1 gaming chair obviously Thanks for suggestions.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2019, 03:24 PM   #2
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Get one like mine. It's comfy when you get used to it.

Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2019, 03:42 PM   #3
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 7, 2019, 04:13 PM   #4
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2019, 04:34 PM   #5
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2019, 04:49 PM   #6
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

I got a Herman Miller Embody and quite like it. It isn't cheap, though I was able to save a good chunk of change by buying through my local dealer. For some reason they had a very significant discount that wasn't available online.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 11:07 AM   #7
atomBomb
Diamond Stealth 2mb VRAM

atomBomb is still being judged by the masses

Thumbs up

for Herman Millers Embody. Got it and love it.

pc-masterrace
atomBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2019, 07:55 AM   #8
ULTRATRON38
Radeon R300

ULTRATRON38 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
My current one (some random staples one which has been fairly solid) is close to 7 or 8 years old now. Birthday is coming up so interested in buying one.

I'm looking for durability and good lumbar and back support. Heard good things about the costco chairs... Most good chairs seem to be in the 2-3 hundred dollar range but I'd be willing to spend more if the quality is there. Doesn't necessarily have to have leather or be a crazy formula 1 gaming chair obviously Thanks for suggestions.
BOB, With every chair I've owned up till my current one, the seating foam would be PCI-E worthless after a few months, and I'm not even a large person.

I NOW have a Devoko Speed Series chair, the $146.00 one, and 6 months later it is still as good as the day it arrived. They also have $99.00, 110.00 and $126.00 models. Can be found on Amazon under Devoko gaming chair.
ULTRATRON38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2019, 09:31 AM   #9
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2019, 02:12 AM   #10
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Check out Noblechairs.com. I have the icon black. Pretty good.