Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 16, 2020, 05:07 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

the cyberpunk account congratulated the Ubi account in that tweet.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2020, 04:28 AM   #182
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Preload is going up on 6/11.

For the peasants around the other side of the world, that's 11/6
Old Nov 3, 2020, 05:08 AM   #183
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

When does this unlock on uplay+?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 3, 2020, 05:10 AM   #184
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I am so torn between playing it on the box vs. PC. So spoilt for choice and I played the Odyssey on the box even though I had the PC version.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2020, 05:11 AM   #185
Megaman
Packing heat!

I would have assumed the same day as above?

I received notification from the Ubisoft store.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 11:16 AM   #186
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Pre load is live folks

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2020, 11:25 AM   #187
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I think I will pick it up for PC when it is 5 dolla to bench my 3080 on it.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 11:33 AM   #188
Evileh

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I think I will pick it up for PC when it is 5 dolla to bench my 3080 on it.
I pay your maids less.....

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Old Nov 6, 2020, 02:34 PM   #189
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Getting it via ubisoft +, not paying 110 for ultimate edition can suck my balls on that one.

Even if I play Assassins creed and Farcry 6 it's cheaper just to sub when I play, than actually buying.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 03:05 PM   #190
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

I didn't realize ubi added a stamina bar for combat management.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2020, 05:50 PM   #191
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
I am so torn between playing it on the box vs. PC. So spoilt for choice and I played the Odyssey on the box even though I had the PC version.
Not finding any deals on the PC version, maybe should pick up the series X version for a $50
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2020, 05:53 PM   #192
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Getting it via ubisoft +, not paying 110 for ultimate edition can suck my balls on that one.

Even if I play Assassins creed and Farcry 6 it's cheaper just to sub when I play, than actually buying.
Maybe an option, although I have put a lot of time into the last 2.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:00 PM   #193
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Not finding any deals on the PC version, maybe should pick up the series X version for a $50
I used them Ubisoft club units to get $18 I think it was off the purchase.

Otherwise, CDkey it.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:15 PM   #194
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I used them Ubisoft club units to get $18 I think it was off the purchase.

Otherwise, CDkey it.
I thought they didn't let you use for preorders? CDKeys is more then amazon
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:22 PM   #195
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I thought they didn't let you use for preorders? CDKeys is more then amazon
No CDKeys for USA.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:23 PM   #196
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
No CDKeys for USA.
They do, but the price is stupid, and dammit MegaGay the Promo codes dont work for preorders!
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:24 PM   #197
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
They do, but the price is stupid, and dammit MegaGay the Promo codes dont work for preorders!
https://www.cdkeys.com/assassins-cre...la-pc-eu-uplay

EU only.

yoz
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:28 PM   #198
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
The club units from the Ubi store? Strange.

Why would they work in AU but not in the US. That’s racist.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:28 PM   #199
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
https://www.cdkeys.com/assassins-cre...halla-pc-uplay

I see there is no stock, Probably because no one would buy at that price.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:29 PM   #200
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Well slap my ass and call me Sally!

Stupid price, as you said.

I thought Ubi games in USA were exclusive to Ubi and Epic stores for a while now.

yoz
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:31 PM   #201
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
The club units from the Ubi store? Strange.

Why would they work in AU but not in the US. That’s racist.
They must gouge you in the outback so they figure its ok for you to use them.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:32 PM   #202
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Yeah, for USA no use for first 90 days of release?

yoz
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:33 PM   #203
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
That makes sense
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:33 PM   #204
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Yeah, for USA no use for first 90 days of release?
Best I can find is $50 from Amazon for the Series X, would prefer it for the PC.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 06:44 PM   #205
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The uplay point promo works here too, maybe it's just in NA that it is disabled for new games?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2020, 10:43 PM   #206
KAC
It might be gays!

Yes 20% off works here as well. Thinking about nabbing it on both platforms but I know it is a waste of money. Decisions.
Old Nov 7, 2020, 12:00 AM   #207
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Some people were streaming the pc version on twitch. Hope the day 1 patch fixes the camera issues I witnessed? One can't manage combat when the camera is stuck to an object
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2020, 01:04 AM   #208
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Some people were streaming the pc version on twitch. Hope the day 1 patch fixes the camera issues I witnessed? One can't manage combat when the camera is stuck to an object
I disable all camera locking mechanics in all assassins games

Old Nov 7, 2020, 01:22 AM   #209
KAC
It might be gays!

Waiting on those Series X vs. PC comparisons. Any videos out?
Old Nov 7, 2020, 02:11 AM   #210
Evileh

Quote:
Waiting on those Series X vs. PC comparisons. Any videos out?
embargo is up on monday