Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Feb 1, 2011, 07:41 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Two smart phones plus 3 standard phones Verizon wins

The thing about Sprint family plans they make you get the everything plan if you have a smart phone thus extra lines are $19.95. With Verizon you just add data plans two the two smart phones and add the three standard phones for $9.95 each.

Thunderbolt + iPhone + Convoy + Convoy + Convoy

vs.

HTC EVO 4G + HTC EVO 4G and three others (was still trying to figure it out)

Did not expect Verizon to be cheaper than Sprint for the monthly plan.
And yes I know the phones from Verizon will cost assloads more but I get to worship Steve Jobs.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2011, 09:38 PM   #2
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

It all depends on how you slice it.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 09:43 PM   #3
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm open to suggestions... obviously the Verizon phones are not out yet so there is time.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 1, 2011, 10:51 PM   #4
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
I'm open to suggestions... obviously the Verizon phones are not out yet so there is time.
Thunderbolt is pretty meh, I'd wait for the Droid Bionic or get the Droid X.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:45 AM   #5
ATi VGA Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Thunderbolt is pretty meh, I'd wait for the Droid Bionic or get the Droid X.
I meant to ask about that. I think the thunderbolt has a better graphics core than the Doid X but the Bionic would beat both given if Nvidia doesn't have any power or reliability issues. The release times of the Bionic seem to be all over the place - what is the latest news?
Old Feb 2, 2011, 11:25 AM   #6
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
I meant to ask about that. I think the thunderbolt has a better graphics core than the Doid X but the Bionic would beat both given if Nvidia doesn't have any power or reliability issues. The release times of the Bionic seem to be all over the place - what is the latest news?
The Droid X has a better processor, even if the graphics aren't specifically better. For day-to-day usage, the X will be better. Bionic is supposed to be released at the end of the 2nd quarter, but I'm not really sure when Moto Mobile's 2nd quarter begins or ends... If they go by the government's quarters, then its the end of March...

Last edited by Elysian : Feb 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote